1 John 5:10 says “He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.”

It’s amazing how plainly obvious the scriptures reveal true doctrine. All the answers are in the KJV. 

Trinitarians like to call Jesus the Son of God, but they don’t even know who the Son of God is. They don’t believe that Son of God means God manifest in the flesh, they believe that Jesus is some created second member of a trinity. They make God a liar because they don’t believe the RECORD which God gave of his Son; that record is a reference to all the scriptures that teach Jesus being one with the Father etc. Trinitarians have to twist scripture and try to make God’s word contradict itself.

1  John 5:20 says “And we know that the Son of God is come,”...

Son of God (God manifest in the flesh) is come. 

Therefore, “Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.”

Trinitarians don’t believe this. That is one of the reasons it’s a Spirit of the antichrist test. I used to believe that trinitarians believed that Jesus was the Son but not the Father, now God has shown me that they believe NEITHER.

I also used to believe that the world only likes to talk about God’s love, but God has shown me that they don’t even KNOW what God’s love is let alone his wrath.

1 John 4:9 “In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.” 

If the lost world knew that God’s love was SACRIFICE of his Son on the cross to pay for their PERSONAL sins (instead of non-judgmental pacifism), more people would be convicted, repent and get saved.

I’ve been very ignorant to believe that false preachers teach their false doctrines having truly studied the Bible, but when I spend more time reading the Bible MYSELF, it genuinely couldn’t be explained more clear. We have to remember that spiritually dead people cannot interpret the scriptures through the lens of the Holy Spirit, and neither will devil-influenced antichrists. All glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for the discernment and wisdom he gives us. 

I love you all in the Lord brethren. I’ve also been praying to God to read each verse with me so that he can help me interpret everything and so that he can reveal absolute truth to me. I’ve been absolutely blessed with scriptural revelations since I started praying for that.

James 1:5 “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” 

Many truths in the minor epistles!!

• Like 4

I sure see the 'love' thing quite a lot, the thinking that love is just never making anyone upset... (be they sodomites, heretics, false converts etc...) which is ridiculous.

I'm glad I never got stuck in organized religion, they are so obsessed / attached to this (Catholic) 'Trinity' doctrine, it's amazing.

I can understand being mistaken / indoctrinated but they just won't walk away from it, one of the problems with being a part of a 'church' collective (social club) believer rather than an individual believer (personal relationship).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Vancouver said:

I sure see the 'love' thing quite a lot, the thinking that love is just never making anyone upset... (be they sodomites, heretics, false converts etc...) which is ridiculous.

I'm glad I never got stuck in organized religion, they are so obsessed / attached to this (Catholic) 'Trinity' doctrine, it's amazing.

I can understand being mistaken / indoctrinated but they just won't walk away from it, one of the problems with being a part of a 'church' collective (social club) believer rather than an individual believer (personal relationship).

1 John talks discusses the Godhead then ends with this saying, “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.”

The trinity is a pagan idol to many of these church buildings. I personally don’t truly understand the obsession with it: perhaps  it’s the graven images of the Godhead that they like, but I believe there’s definitely a Spiritual attachment to their obsession. 

2 Thessalonians 2: 7-9 “For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”

• Like 3

They are showing that they're lost based off of Romans 1: 18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

For John 5 states in verse 18 to say GOD being JESUS FATHER makes HIM equal.

18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 

19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Notice it's saying the FATHER quickeneth; and the SON also, showing you the GODHEAD. And if that's not enough, you're to honor the SON as you honor the FATHER; can't get more blatant than that.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. 32There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. 34But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. 35He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me.

To speak about a trinity or act as JESUS isn't the FATHER, is to call GOD a liar: and to you it is blasphemy because as little children, young men, and fathers have known the FATHER from the beginning and have overcome the wicked one....( 1 John 2: 12I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. 13I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. 14I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.)

39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 41I receive not honour from men. 42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Notice verse 43...I am come in my FATHERS name, JESUS CHRIST is that name!

GOD speed!

• Like 2

Amen. it simply couldn’t be any more clear. The Jews that rejected Jesus when he was on the Earth didn’t truly believe or even read the Old Testament scriptures, where the prophets gave an account of who Jesus actually is. It’s the same with these trinitarians (and anybody who believes anything contrary to the major doctrines) 

• Like 2