Piper LT

2020 Created Screenshots, etc.

" For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
-
" Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh." - Proverbs 3:25 KJV

Untitled.png

I saw this at work one time a while ago and was outright puzzled, thought you might find it interesting.

At the time thinking "what business does the Catholic Church have monitoring earthquakes" :

catholic_quake.thumb.jpg.56cc948c114e5ba031d6049a6824a941.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The icon looks like a hat on top a head, with glasses or binoculars, with their hands holding them up. 

17394646-young-man-in-pith-helmet-looking-through-binoculars-isolated-on-white.thumb.jpg.9e09adcc1feefe0ef55a6e69c2a67fc4.jpg

• Like 1

Correction: fixed up the search function a bit (so that it was only counting that area), turns out it's "only" 1182 epicenters.

I've only ever felt one earthquake in my life (35) in and around Vancouver, it's a pretty odd sensation, I can't imagine what those big ones are like where they put you on the ground (can't even walk) for ~10 minutes.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Sights.thumb.png.5dca7bc7af733cc683ff447b60838272.png

Untitled.thumb.png.81c82b9f5455daff5ca8acc68b86128d.png

Yeah, California is trying to legalize pedophilia saying that it discriminates LGBT youth. Sick. Disgusting perversion. It should be revenged, not allowed and fostered. Let God's judgment come upon this country if we do nothing to stop this kind of stuff 🙂

3 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

Yeah, California is trying to legalize pedophilia saying that it discriminates LGBT youth. Sick. Disgusting perversion. It should be revenged, not allowed and fostered. Let God's judgment come upon this country if we do nothing to stop this kind of stuff 🙂

No one is standing up correlating to CA Laws - However, People are canceling their Netflix accounts and payments due to Cuties - Yet ignoring all other topics/ area/ etc.

Then there are others who support all the above/ the netflix / etc. etc. 

7 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

No one is standing up correlating to CA Laws - However, People are canceling their Netflix accounts and payments due to Cuties - Yet ignoring all other topics/ area/ etc.

Then there are others who support all the above/ the netflix / etc. etc. 

I hate Netflix so much. They are trash anyway.

33 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

I hate Netflix so much. They are trash anyway.

Very true. 

I tried telling my mother of such accords, and at first, she defended Netflix with not knowing - Then, with me telling her such is worse when the actual release came forth, she did not care. She uses Netflix a lot supposedly, especially for the dogs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Very true. 

I tried telling my mother of such accords, and at first, she defended Netflix with not knowing - Then, with me telling her such is worse when the actual release came forth, she did not care. She uses Netflix a lot supposedly, especially for the dogs. 

My mother, but sister especially, pay for Netflix. I have told my mom countless times about the perversion, and she knows. But my sister seems to still want to pay for it. It's not my business at that point. My mom watches TV a lot with her dogs as well, they're innocent. 

4 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Very true. 

I have access to their Netflix but I don't even watch it anymore, haven't in a month or two. I am trying to overcome watching secular movies.