Piper LT

2020 Created Screenshots, etc.

Posted (edited)

Editing. Posting less, and 3 seperate ones. First will be Corona Related.

1.jpg

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Edited by Piper LT
Organization.
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This one shall be "Violence related." 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Edited by Piper LT
Organization.
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for telling me that one can resize them. Figured such out. 😃 @Vancouver

This one is other: 

8 3 & 8 4.png

7 24.png

7 28.png

8 1 & 8 3.png

7 16.png

1.png

7 5.png

Edited by Piper LT
Organization.
  • Thanks 1

Don't worry about it, I'm still adjusting things as needed and was considering truncating longer posts on the homepage with a read more link.

Feel free to post the other ones if you'd like.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Creating a few more too in due time will post. Putting in such a code would be nice. Such Algorithms help keep sites clean. I know that you just started the site too, and it is good that you continually do work on such. A lot others don't update, sadly.

-

Forgot to keep the 3rd up. 

cov 19.png

earth.png

Edited by Piper LT
Screenshot Update
  • Thanks 1

Good to have a repository, but would benefit from some organization, can be an overwhelming information overload to all be viewed at once, also seems like there are some posted multiple times? (maybe I'm not noticing a slight difference)

Note while editing you can double click an image and change it's size / location, note that if you reduce the size one can still click it to view full size.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Saw these two Recently. 

Edited by Piper LT
2 Youtube Videos

600' seems quite close, wouldn't want to walk over that!

I always found lava lakes fascinating, like a window; that's a lot of power down there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Websites I like for keeping an eye on, or researching, various current (or historical) world events in map form, if you or anyone else has interest:

All kinds of various disasters:

HISZ.RSOE.HU

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service - AlertMap Service

Various stuff from current news type events, to say areas of control and factions if you select a warzone:

USA.LIVEUAMAP.COM

Explore USA local news alerts & today's headlines geolocated on live map on website or application. Focus on politics, military...

Historical battles:

NODEGOAT.NET

Interactive visualisation of 12.703 battles between 2500 BCE and 2015 CE as recorded by Wikidata/DBpedia.

Wind and storms blowing all over:

EARTH.NULLSCHOOL.NET

See current wind, weather, ocean, and pollution conditions, as forecast by supercomputers, on an interactive animated map...

I find the light pollution map is great for getting an idea of the population density / distribution of an area I'm unfamiliar with if I'm looking into that area for whatever reason:

WWW.LIGHTPOLLUTIONMAP.INFO

Interactive world light pollution map. The map uses NOAA/EOG VIIRS, World Atlas 2015, observatories, clouds and SQM/SQC...

Webcams from all over the world:

WWW.EARTHCAM.COM

Radiation monitoring:

RADMON.ORG

A place to log background radiation, display charts and map, build, chat and create. radmon.org is for experimenters...

• Like 1

Added two screenshots above. Saw this in recommended. 

Map of Responses in shown video

EARTHQUAKE.USGS.GOV

• Like 1

1.thumb.jpg.eaf57d7ebe51cddc53f91b69d2648da6.jpg

Mark 9 42 (KJV):
" And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."
-
-
SB 145:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQj0w9zz6a4
-
-
INSANE: CA Senate Passes Bill That Could Alter Sex Offender Registration For Gay Sex With Minors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsCMMbHPgo
-
-
Children, are Children. They are easily manipulated. Kids can get influenced and controlled, as can those who are labeled special needs. This means, the vulnerable can get persuaded without actually understanding.
-
We cannot ignore the fact that rape of these sorts does Occur in general, yet you must take into account that these people are now being open about the wrongs they wish to bring forth.
-
This is harmful, and this nation shall be destroyed in due time with the path we are on. No, things will not go back to the way there were. No, America will not bounce back. This country is going to Fall, and never come back. All it takes is time.
-
God will never protect a Country that is so Lawless and Wicked.
-
Long Ago, This Country turned their back on God. Do not Blame God for the Actions taken by others. Do not Blame God for not restoring this Vile, Wicked, and Sin Filled Country.
-
2 Timothy | KJV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq4YPmKHx8A