Adam Moore

NFL Puts Limits on Players Attending Church Services

I don't like sports myself, but I don't think any job should ever be able to dictate how/who can attend services.

This part was particularly concerning.

If players do violate the rules, NBC Sports speculates that teams may “rely on contacts within the community to contact the team if/when violations are witnessed,” or even use a tip line. In other words, members of the community would be encouraged to report players they see trying to attend church. Other ideas suggested by NBC include tracking players or stationing officials at “local establishments,” potentially including players’ houses of worship.

Isn't this pretty much what they did in Nazi Germany? I believe they encouraged the people to report other citizens who "didn't" follow the new rules.

Source:

THEFEDERALIST.COM

Players can be fined for attending church services that surpass 25 percent capacity, while the NFL is celebrating their participation...

• Thanks 1

bans players from attending any indoor church services that are above 25 percent capacity ... 
also prohibits players from attending indoor nightclubs and bars (except for take-out), indoor concerts,
professional sports games, and indoor parties that include 15 or more people.

no mention of any restrictions on attending protests

How silly, it's ok for thousands of people in the streets to be crawling all over each-other, shouting and screaming, but nothing else.

Why bother with a vaccine when the cure for corona-virus is insurrection...

Notice the uptick in cases, that is bringing about new lock-downs etc, comes a few weeks after the protests started.

covidprotest.thumb.jpg.320ffce9ea0a49e144c26aafdd6077de.jpg

That could be the case, I know the media has been blasting it around that "protesting" doesn't/didn't spread corona virus. Then you hear about this stuff https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/07/15/huge-scandal-300-florida-covid-test-sites-reported-false-100-positivity-rate/ right when they were talking about doing another lockdown. It makes you wonder how real the new case numbers really are.

That chart reminds me of one I just seen from Sweden, it looks like they got it right. Notice in the article how the media is outright lying about them.

WWW.UNZ.COM

While the Covid-19 epidemic continues to drag on in the United States, it’s largely over in Sweden where fatalities have dropped...

• Like 1

Yeah I'm sure the case numbers / death numbers are totally bogus,
just attempting to display that even from their own data (propaganda)
it's absurd, with the media hypocrisy on the protests.

It does seem Sweden had the right strategy.

Seems to be all about making it the new normal to have your life controlled by the Government, via the Medical Cabal.

I still haven't seen a single mainstream news program or story (not that I pay them much attention)
about boosting the immune system, it's all just fear-mongering, and pointless submission.

In the beginning of this non-sense the toilet paper and toxic food was totally cleaned from the shelves,
organic vegetables and even the vitamin / supplements were barely touched...

Vitamin D is critical for the functioning of the immune system and Government / Media wanted everyone locked inside...

I'm starting to see more voluntary mask wearing here in Canada due to, I assume, a new round of fear propaganda; 
even people driving around in their car alone, or outside not within 200' of anyone else masked It's so silly. 
I've only seen one business not allowing customers without a mask (I chose to never shop their again).

• Like 1

I still can't get over the fact our freedom is being taken over one big lie. I thought, at least in America, they'd come guns drawn to take our freedom. Nope, it was just a well executed, smooth talking speech; the people listened and handed over their freedom overnight. I remember Bryan did a sermon once (no idea which one, nor can I recall the exact scripture he used) where he mentioned more wars are started with the mouth than anything else. How true, how true. Now as the few folks stand against it, we're labeled as criminals because the enemy didn't draw a weapon one and so we're just chasing ghosts in their eyes. Really though, they wouldn't be entirely wrong; we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Ephesians 6:12 (KJV).

Years and years of indoctrinating society to trust a few select men with their very lives who's so smart that they purchased a 65# piece of card stock for $100,000+ with their name in fancy letters, only to answer to their Jesuit masters and tell us a piece of cloth will not deprive us of oxygen and prevent the spread of a virus (which can penetrate that very piece of cloth anyway, but never mind that!). Let's not forget the one-way aisles in the stores, either. I honestly think they're mocking people with that one.

As I'm American, I speak for Americans here - that Americans are so blind that they think just because they still have their drive-thru windows, gym memberships, and Starbucks Lattes that they're still exercising their freedom in a free country. I wake up everyday having my life turned upside down because I have to adjust and dodge these mandates and policies set in by those answering to their handlers. These CEOs of big companies are some the most spineless men I've ever seen, yet they're in a leadership position. Odd.

This whole this is so vexing brethren. It amazes me how people have simply accepted this. Show people some of these articles 20 years ago and they wouldn't believe you. Here is another good verse you can use in your witness.

Matthew 15:11 (KJV) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

• Like 1