Hey guys, no need to fear these vaccines anymore, former pope Joey Ratclinger ruled it's NOT a sin to take these vaccines with fetal tissue because it's for the health of us and our children. The Catholic Church cares about our health after all!¬†ūü§®

May God judge these wicked devils. This video isn't specifically about the coronavirus, but we all know fetal tissue will be in THAT vaccine once its available. And for the man to say the vaccines only contain the cells from the two elected abortions in Sweden and England from the 1960s? Yeah, I don't buy it. You know, being a whole 60 years ago, it's probably a bit easier for people to justify and ease their conscience when taking these vaccines. But, 60 year old cells are sustainable? I'm no biologist, but I know the Bible and I'd say they're still using abortions performed today because the life of flesh is in the blood.

Leviticus 17:14 (KJV) For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

• Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The catholic church has also a abominable high rate of pedophilia, and instead of the church removing these priests and putting them in jail, they are trying to hide it as much as they can just like many cults which also has a high rate of pedophilia like the Jehovah Witnesses, etc.

Such a wicked organization cannot be from God.

• Like 2

WWW.HISTORYOFVACCINES.ORG

Animals have been used in the industrialized production of human vaccines since vaccine farms were established to harvest...

Two main human cell strains have been used to develop currently available vaccines, in each case with the original fetal cells in question obtained in the 1960s. The WI-38 cell strain was developed in 1962 in the United States, and the MRC-5 cell strain (also started with fetal lung cells) was developed, using Hayflick's technology, in 1970 at the Medical Research Center in the United Kingdom. It should be noted that Hayflick's methods involved establishing a huge bank of WI-38 and MRC-5 cells that, while not capable of infinitely replicating like immortal cell lines, will serve vaccine production needs for several decades in the future.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Looks like they got all kinds of cells:

Now I found this site selling... "Luciferase" cells

WWW.CELLBANKAUSTRALIA.COM

Luciferase Expressing Cancer Cell Line Collection Consisting of 70 cell lines For further information please follow the links below...

I think i'll stop digging for now...

• Thanks 1

Yeah should have stopped looking.

Of course it's all tied into the ID2020, Quantum Dot Vaccine Tattoo's, etc...

There is tons of 'official' info on the scientists using Luciferase to track vaccine development efforts but can't find anything outside of conspiratorial level stuff tying it directly to a glowing vaccine ID tattoo etc...

Christian conspiracy sites are notorious for bad biblical doctrine in general so will not link any directly right now but for those with the discernment to wade through that just google "Luciferase COVID19" and you will see some of the speculation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Christian conspiracy sites are notorious for bad biblical doctrine in general

True. Any platform for such matters is messed up somewhere, if not all areas, of doctrine. 

13 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Luciferase COVID19

Yikes.   

• Like 1