Tea Tree Oil Usage and Dilution Question

Good afternoon. I have done some research on this but typically, the internet presents a slew of varying info. I was hoping to ask if any of you had any direct or specific experiences with using tea tree oil. If so, what dilution ratios have you practiced that yielded the most effective results? Thank you!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2022 at 8:36 PM, Neil said:

Good afternoon. I have done some research on this but typically, the internet presents a slew of varying info. I was hoping to ask if any of you had any direct or specific experiences with using tea tree oil. If so, what dilution ratios have you practiced that yielded the most effective results? Thank you!

Sorry I don't know. The forum used to have more people. oh well

nice to meet you btw, welcome

Edited by ryoji

No worries. I knew that the people in the forum are currently less active compared to previous years before I decided to join. A lot of things have been going on lately with all the agendas and propaganda, these things often occupy the mind. Thanks, good to meet you.

• Like 1

@SamanthaLovesJesus1: Dr. Bronner's has liquid castile soap with teat tree oil too. I'll just experiment on my own then, with much prudence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm always praying as well for all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ. It's extremely distracting sometimes to pray and read the word for most of us living in the city having to mingle with all these lost people in our jobs and daily lives, sin is just everywhere you lay your eyes on and what you hear. Skimpy clothes, swearing, worldy music, materialism, etc. Prayers are a great help.

And eventually getting out of the city.

Psalm 119:9, 11, 15, 16, 19, 24, 36, 37

9) Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?
by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

11)Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee

15) I will meditate in thy precepts,
and have respect unto thy ways.

16) I will delight myself in thy statutes:
I will not forget thy word.

19) I am a stranger in the earth:
hide not thy commandments from me.

24) Thy testimonies also are my delight
and my counsellors.

.36) Incline my heart unto thy testimonies,
and not to covetousness.

37) Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity;
and quicken thou me in thy way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.(3 John 1:2)

You're welcome. Thank you Lord God for your perfect and holy word. And for allowing many of us brethren in Christ to still be able to fellowship, do tracting and witness to lost people without extreme persecution, imprisonment and death. Praying for brothers and sisters in Christ who are in countries where they are persecuted violently for being true, born-again Christians.

• Like 3