The ANTISEMITIC Globe Earth (Jeremiah 31:37)

Jeremiah 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. [sarcasm, as in Jeremiah 33:20-21, otherwise contradicting Leviticus 26:44-45, Psalms 89:30-36, etc.]

What does that tell you about people following a globe model (contrary to the biblical description, and emanating from Jesuits Freemasons quite recently) who think they can know the height and depth of the ""globe"" ?!! And even if they CAN'T precisely enough say dogmatically such and such IS the measurements and depth of the ""globe"", their PHILOSOPHY is antisemitic here, according to that verse...

I could quote other verses on the "flat earth" but I wanted to focus on this one since it has the Jewish covenant attached to it.

Check out the playlist "Flat Earth" by Eric Dubay and his work proving the (biblically accurate) earth model on YouTube. And don't fall for the pre-programmed algorithm showing you phony controlled oppositions on the flat earth matter, look for Eric Dubay's material especially "200 Proofs the Earth is Not a Spinning Globe" and his flat earth playlist. He isn't a Christian as far as I know, but so was Galilee etc.

Now on a side note that has nothing to do with the subject, in the 2 verses before, it says that if the ordinances of the moon and sun and stars disappear, then God would reject Israel and the Jews "for ever" (Jeremiah 31:35-36). Same sarcastic tone therefore from God, but isn't that exactly what's going to happen during the time of Jacob's trouble ?? So therefore, will Israel be erased from the map as far as God is concerned at that time ?...

2 hours ago, Vincent Dos Santos said:

Now on a side note that has nothing to do with the subject, in the 2 verses before, it says that if the ordinances of the moon and sun and stars disappear, then God would reject Israel and the Jews "for ever" (Jeremiah 31:35-36). Same sarcastic tone therefore from God, but isn't that exactly what's going to happen during the time of Jacob's trouble ?? So therefore, will Israel be erased from the map as far as God is concerned at that time ?...

No, both the moon and sun will change appearance, but their ordinances, as in their "function" in the heavens will remain to be the same.

As for the other verses, yes it could be applied to the cosmology of the earth, albeit somewhat loosely. You weren't here at the forums when the topic was brought up here around a year ago. It was since moved to a members club. Know that the subject ruffles some feathers. I agree with you in that the cosmology of the earth, from a biblical standpoint, is 100% geocentric, and also has very strong implications for a flat model.

It sadly becomes an endless back and forth between brethren, so while I do defend what I humbly think the Scriptures and science tell, I'm not really in the mood to go back to the debate. God will tell in due time.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 1

Revalation 7:1 Four angels on four corners, four winds, ect. 

Job 9:6 The pillars of the earth, further

Isaiah 24:18 "" And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. ""

Jerimiah 31:37 The foundations of the earth are not yet discovered.

----------------- The Statement I Have ------------------

( 10 )

1. It may be that rather than questioning whether the earth be round or flat the true focus may be on how that it is orderly. 

2. That the earth and heavens may be supported on pillars like an elaborate tower.

3. That below us and above is vast amounts of water that can drown us instantly.

4. That with all of this there is order from a God in the sides of the north. Four corners with winds from each.

5 .In both flat earth and round earth I think it encourages humans to think there is a way to over power the earth to our own will, when it is evident in the scriptures that everything we know to be constant is held in place by God to the point of insanity to be comprehended by man even in the smallest sense.

6. Imagine the physics of a LITERAL window in heaven holding an unknown mass of water. We don't know of any material that can hold that much. Not to mention how why and where.

7. Thus stick to Job's answer and submit to the things we are given. Even with all that wisdom he knows nothing compared to God at his absolute least. 

8. I mean the KJV tells of implants and tires, why would it not tell of the earth's shape if it was so important?

9. While there are much more pressing doctrinal questions and answers within the scriptures that are still yet undiscovered you look toward something that honestly you cannot comprehend.

10. This is the answer I hope to stop debate on distracting issues and to focus on the reality of vanity and confusion that blankets the world today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty for reading and good luck on your travels.

• Like 1