Live streams/ chats

jennlynn82

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes, sometimes Bryan would make live streams to fellowship while presenting his study and any viewer could join the chat. I was able to attend to a couple of them live. Now that he has left Youtube I suppose he won't do them anymore.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, ryoji said:

Now that he has left Youtube I suppose he won't do them anymore.

Oh ok. I wasnt sure if they were just on youtube. I noticed he used streamyard so I went there but it doesnt seem to be a site that you can search for a specific person or ministry. Is this the main site for fellowship and question/comments? I requested to join his other .com website, I got an email of verify, but I am still unable to log in. Just wondering which sites are active besides this one. Thank you

1 hour ago, jennlynn82 said:

Oh ok. I wasnt sure if they were just on youtube. I noticed he used streamyard so I went there but it doesnt seem to be a site that you can search for a specific person or ministry. Is this the main site for fellowship and question/comments? I requested to join his other .com website, I got an email of verify, but I am still unable to log in. Just wondering which sites are active besides this one. Thank you

Aside from Youtube and his homepage kingjamesvideoministries.com he is currently on Rumble:

RUMBLE.COM

KingJamesVideoMinistries's videos on Rumble.com

Uhh yes this would be the main site for questions and stuff. Just that Bryan is not active here, even if he has an account. It's mainly for the viewers. I don't know if he's in any other aside from these.

• Thanks 1

Bryan is quite off-grid, is mostly offline and seems to only go to the office to upload, or participate in something scheduled with someone he already knows; best way to reach him directly is by mail: 

Bryan Denlinger
King James Video Ministries
P.O. Box 214
Patten, ME 04765

Various ideas have been brought forward on the forum in the past for some kind of live fellowship, either just a chat room or private group stream, still a work in progress I suppose.