I wa watching Brians vid from today on vaccines, on rumble. The vis froze. I backed up to rumble to restart the vid and rumble removed hus channel and several others from my subscriptions.

Luckily I already sent a link to a friend so I have it.

When I hit the link, I was unable to resubscribe. Rumble seems to be at war with Christ's church my friends.

Heres the vid

RUMBLE.COM

I have been hearing a lot of lies from ministers of Satan, that Jesus Christ would be for the Covid...

• wow! 1

I've heard of that, it's happened to people on Youtube too - Getting unsub'd

I used to Like Brother Bryan's or Brad/ Matthews, and even at times Brother Philips Video | I'd refresh to see if it went through [ Did it once Live on Twitch too ]

And the like never processed through even though I waited a few seconds before reloading.

I don't have trouble with Rumble, but I also have not been on there in months - I usually watch the videos logg'd out - but I should logg in and like them, and see if I'm still subbed or not

Y'know, that's been happening to me a lot as well. Sometimes when I try to play one of Bryan's videos or anything KJV-related, the website freezes, and I have to restart again. But if I play something secular like "Group B Rally Compilation" or "Funny Cat Videos": I remain undisturbed. This is wacky.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Same, during some live streams Youtube would pause (cut out) Brother Bryan's videos...

Plus, if I go to a secular video that correlates to covid (I mean, to show the hypocrisy, like the news 4 video - it plays)

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to watch any video on Rumble. 
The video is frozen, I can see a picture of the thumbnail, and I have only audio.

I use Opera browser by the way. I don't have an account on rumble. Same thing regarding videos on KJVM website.
It wasn't like that before.

Edited by Marijo Juric
grammar

Works fine for me from Spain.

Could be regional censorship or just a temporal CDN fluke.

...Or a player script bug. I seemed to have those a while ago.

Edited by radorn