Could anyone tell me if it is true? Any other sources of the same info would be appreciated :)

Posted (edited)

Right now I can't point to anything substantial, but yes I have been reading and watching around that this is the case.

The idea is basically that people who got the jab are engineered via the mRNA to generate the protein that mRNA commands the cell to create so the body can fight against it. Genius huh? The concern is that there is no "stop mechanism" and the body would be producing those proteins probably forever. So it's a ticking time bomb for the vaxxed, because the body would reach a point when it can no longer keep fighting itself and it dies. People who seem to feel just fine after the jab is because their immunity is fairly strong, but down the line all kinds of health problems will arise. Cue for "another deadly mutation".

Now those proteins are said that they can be shed in close contact through respiration, skin etc, therefore harming the unvaxxed, so paradoxically social distance with those vaxxed is a prudent thing to do and what people like that nurse are warning about.

Edited by ryoji
On 5/6/2021 at 7:54 PM, Katriina said:

www.bitchute.com/video/F9pYyJ8clRsw/ 

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. GET AWAY FROM THE VAXXED.

More IMPORTANT info:

Occupational exposure

This one is perhaps the most scary and alarming. Section 8.3.5.3 is also on page 64.

image.png.28249cf8ce39759ac1f1fed0858f3788.png

CRF is case report form. Occupational exposure is “unplanned direct contact with the study intervention.” Again, that means exposure by inhalation or skin contact. All of the foregoing is Pfizer’s own words. Thus if mRNA shedding and contagion are “biologically impossible” as mainstream media say, then they can interview Pfizer and get some canned, gaslighting excuse for their own words.

Pfizer’s own words aren’t the most impactful part of this story, however. It is the real-life occurrences, particularly in women, of contamination by inhalation and/or skin contact, and the subsequent adverse reactions.

Women have been reporting bizarre periods and miscarriages of their babies because of close contact with vaxxed people. Even men have reported that after joining flesh with their vaxxed female partners they are now unable to function properly in intimacy.

---

WARNING: THE ORIGINAL BLOG SOURCE BELOW CONTAINS DISTURBING AND DISGUSTING IMAGES WITH BLOOD, DO NOT OPEN IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE

THECOVIDBLOG.COM

Thank you for your answer! God bless you!

This makes me think, should we be afraid and avoid these people as much as possible or trust that the Lord will heal us? Or is it the new type of leprocy?

I really do not want to live in fear and "social distance". 

What is your opinion on this @ryoji ?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Katriina said:

Thank you for your answer! God bless you!

This makes me think, should we be afraid and avoid these people as much as possible or trust that the Lord will heal us? Or is it the new type of leprocy?

I really do not want to live in fear and "social distance". 

What is your opinion on this @ryoji ?

Someone I can't remember of right now shared recently an interview with two so-called "Christian" researchers (I can't say if they are truly saved or not) about the subject. Here is the link again:

https://rumble.com/vgp1bf-listen-proof-this-agenda-is-a-war-against-god-and-his-creation-hope-and-tiv.html

Aside from discussing the "transmission" of the spike proteins and how it may occur, they give some very reasonable pointers to protect ourselves from it:

image.thumb.png.59f3c23f8d3b3220763f353630d11e16.png

This is from the presentation they made. As you can see, trying to stay healthy is what's important, avoiding EMF's (ElectroMagnetic Fields) SPECIALLY something like 5G and of course prayer to the Most High for protection, guidance and health. Now the EMF protection products, I don't have a reason to doubt they work, but they actually make and sell them, so there's the extra push :P

NEVER in fear though, because it decreases the immune system, and the LORD doesn't give us a spirit of fear anyway! To say "lepers" maybe it's a little exaggerated from what little is known, but from what I've seen there is definitely something very sinister going on here, definitely to also affect the unvaxxed. With the LORD's help, He will guide us through according to His will. But it's wise to take the extra precautions and avoid close contact with vaxxed people.

Edited by ryoji
  • Thanks 2
On 5/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, Katriina said:

www.bitchute.com/video/F9pYyJ8clRsw/ 

I posted about it in Interesting videos I believe, not sure what page with a few other links

---------------

There are doctors warning folks and asking if someone has been vaccinated so they can take proper caution with those groups of people.

---------------

I will be looking more into this now, posting links here soon 🙂 

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021/03/16/pro-vaccine-expert-onimmune-escape-mass-vaccination-and-the-creation-of-uncontrollable-monster-viruses/

" Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche - He urged the WHO and the national health agencies of the world to immediately stop the mass vaccination of the planet.

Bossche explains why the current vaccines are inappropriate and dangerous for mass vaccination campaigns.

In layman’s terms he explains the concept of viral immune escape which could turn the circulating variants of SARS-CoV-2 into “wild monsters”.

“One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction”.

He details the science of “immune escape” through which vaccines can transform “variants” to “wild monsters”. 

Boosche also adds that suppression strategies can become very problematic for the younger age group as it has prevented the training of children’s innate immune system.

... mass vaccination of the elderly will force the virus to cause diseases among the young.

Boosche is a credible pro-vaccine scientist and virologist. He not only designs vaccines but has worked most of his professional life in the area of vaccine research. He has worked with many highly influential global institutions that are now the key actors in the world on vaccine development and deployment. He has worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The Gates Foundation is well known as the largest funder of the World Health Organization and has taken a very aggressive stance on the need for the entire world to be vaccinated. Dr. Bossche also worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization or the GAVI Alliance. He headed the Ebola vaccine roll out at GAVI.  In short, Dr. Bossche, as a dedicated vaccine advocate, worked in the forefront of vaccine research, development, and dissemination. "

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rebuttal-rosemary-frei-bossche-vaccination-concern/

" He’s saying that the current crop of COVID vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a “super-infectious virus.”

And therefore he’s calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

There’s abundant evidence that Vanden Bossche has a not-so-hidden agenda. For example, just before the three-minute mark in the video interview of Vanden Bossche by McMillan, Vanden Bossche indicates he’s a long-time vaccine developer. He adds he’s now focusing on vaccines that “educate the immune system in ways that are to some extent more efficient than we do right now with our conventional vaccines.” Clearly he’s got significant conflicts of interest. Therefore he has zero credibility when it comes to advising the public or anyone else about how to avoid negative effects of mass vaccination.

But, when combined with the contents of his open letter, it’s impossible to believe that he’s in fact an insider who’s now turned against his very high-powered comrades. (More on this below.) It’s more likely that he’s their accomplice.

Another indication that the letter is designed to propagandize rather than to let objective evidence speak for itself is the wording Vanden Bossche uses. He writes, for example, that he was “racing against the clock” to write “this agonizing letter” in which he “put[s] all of my reputation and credibility at stake” to help “turn the tide” against this “irrepressible monster” that the virus could soon become unless we heed Vanden Bossche. "

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

The COVID-19 Vaccine has been nothing but red flags from the start Source: Greg Reece https://banned.video/watch?id=609d47912fabdb2756bbbb5f Thanks for visiting my channel and please remember to subscribe. Please...

Turns out it's a clip from Info Wars, but whaaat? Magnets are sticking to the point people were injected through? Who's the conspiracy theorist now?? =P

---

Also

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Taken from The Health & Freedom Conference 04.16.2021 Dr Northrup's website: https://www.drnorthrup.com/ Thanks for visiting my channel and please remember to subscribe. Please visit my: Website at:...

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...