Investigation - general thread

I'm making this topic so everyone can post things they happen to find that don't really fit elsewhere in one place for the brethren to comment on.

---

Uhh, thoughts about this??? I'm delving a little into this guy's studies, and while I found a bunch of things where he is wrong (making references to the books of Enoch and Jasher, for instance, even if he defends the KJV as God's word, which is a weird combination of positions...) I found other interpretations that I never heard before like this one below. Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Basically, he thinks the Beast has come in the form of Hitler, but he is revealed as such when the first seal is opened. He gets this idea mainly from this passage in Revelation 17

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
  11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So, implying that the Beast is a man who could have already lived in the past that is returning from the bottomless pit where he went. I know it's s wild theory, but never heard it before, and we know what Proverbs 18:13 says!

What do you think???

image.png.5de8f02a946216f473c274f4ce5eb1fe.png

Edited by ryoji

image.png.b0f1ff6902d55f8911da4f9380c6e70b.png

Huh! Never thought of that, but it is curious that the sealed book is written on both sides, those kind of details are never meaningless... Not saying all this is true, the timings are OBVIOUSLY WRONG, because it should have happened already, but I feel he's unto some interesting parallels.

EDIT: Blegh.

image.png.a6d2eb815833c751b7c766934c7342a3.png

Edited by ryoji