To what extent do you think we will see the mark of the Beast coming?

ryoji
Go to solution Solved by Marijo Juric,

Question

If the mark of the Beast will be this super "convenient" and "world-changing" technology, it will surely be hyped up and marketed to exhaustion before it actually rolls out. We know that we will be caught up before it is fully implemented and ready to be distributed, but to what extent do you think we will learn about it? Because it would be weird (even if preferable) if we were caught up before the public knew anything about it and then there was this time gap without the mark fully ready but at the same time the body of Christ being gone.

I was thinking about the vaccines and how even before they rolled out we could already see they were going to lay the ground for the mark, altering the DNA and whatnot, or the 5G hype, do you think it will be the same with the mark, that it will be openly promoted by the media and the elites and that we could literally see how it is?

9 answers to this question

• Solution
1 hour ago, radorn said:

Oh, you meant to say that you think the "authorities" will introduce the mark to the population as if it was some extraterrestrial technology, after having faked an ET contact... OK

Since you said you thought the mark "will be some E.T. tech", it seemed as if you were buying into the UFO/ET narratives. You had me worried there, brother.

Ant yes, I understand the E.T. abbreviation and I'm aware of project Blue Beam. :)

Yes. That's it. Tnx for reply radorn :)

To answer Ryoji's question:
We live in counterfeit of John 1:23 " ...Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias."
Making the way straight means preparing or organizing the hearts of the people for the coming of Jesus.
Failures and bad results which will come from lockdowns, vaccines, great economical reset, Q-anon, new political conservative leadership etc. are preparing a way for antichrist. Problem, reaction, solution BAD RESULT, final solution.

Mankind need to come to the end of itself, then it's heart will be finally prepared for MOTB and antichrist. 

Most of us didn't have the opportunity to live when people could witness the rise of feminism, rock culture, great economic depression etc. Now we can witness those bad results, destruction of family and youth, different economy. That's was too preparing the way for the mark of the beast. Bible-believing Christian probably back then in 20's 30's could see the mark of the beast coming, maybe to the same extent as we do or Paul the Apostle did. 

Edited by Marijo Juric
  • Like 1

Well... take this with a grain of salt, or a spoon, or a truckload, as they say.

Just like with all the COVID scam, I expect the mark of the beast will be introduced as a vital response to some crisis, manufactured or otherwise (there's going to be plenty of real problems by the judgements of God on the earth, so I guess a "healty" mix of reality and propaganda). Not really something that will be introduced in a time of perceived peace for convenience, but a demand of something that "everyone must submit to if we are to get through it", thereby justfying the execution of those that refuse.

I think all the COVID tyranny is a form of practical "predictive programming", a step up from what they do with audiovisuals: Actual training to eliminate resistance to further impositions.

• Like 1

I believe the mark of the beast tech will be some E.T. tech, which will be implemented after fake disclosure. High tech must be required for losing mans free will.Maybe something like a tech presented in this movie; here is the article so you can read a plot. After nanotechnology injection people partially lost their free will in this movie. They could be controlled by A.I. at any moment. Nanotechnology injection is result of them wanted to be healthy.

Sorry if I already posted this link or said this before, I really having a problem with keeping track what I said online. It's easier to remember something when you say it live in person.

Edited by Marijo Juric
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, radorn said:

:classic_huh: 

ET means extra terrestrials
extra terrestrials don't exist. When flying saucer come out from Dulce base on example, people look at it and say "Look those are ET's " .
They are programmed to believe those are ET's. 
Mark of the beast tech won't come out from Mars. It's already here.

Oh, you meant to say that you think the "authorities" will introduce the mark to the population as if it was some extraterrestrial technology, after having faked an ET contact... OK

Since you said you thought the mark "will be some E.T. tech", it seemed as if you were buying into the UFO/ET narratives. You had me worried there, brother.

Ant yes, I understand the E.T. abbreviation and I'm aware of project Blue Beam. :)

• Like 2
On 2/25/2021 at 8:20 AM, Marijo Juric said:

On 2/25/2021 at 8:20 AM, Marijo Juric said:

Project blue beam. 

TIMESOFINDIA.INDIATIMES.COM

Sunday Times News: Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory about a supposed project whose purpose is to create an artificial Second Coming.

I was only corroborating what you said.

I understood you perfectly well...sorry if I didn't name myself clear.

• Like 1