Bryan's channel is one strike away from being deleted.

I'm posting this here, just in case some people haven't seen it yet. if you haven't read the description on Bryan's video about the "The Final Days Before The Rapture" I've quoted it below.

PRAYER REQUEST: This channel is one strike away from being deleted. I am blocked from uploading anything new for 2 weeks. Pray that the Lord's will is done.
Honestly, I am really getting tired of the liberals on this website censoring my speech, while claiming to be "tolerant" and "open-minded". They refuse to let me appeal their decisions, and they will not even tell me what I said wrong. If it is the Lord's will for this channel to be removed, then so be it. I have been here for 12 years, and things have gotten so much worse since I first joined.
IF this channel is deleted, you can go to my website: www.kingjamesvideoministries.com
Or to my secondary channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7C6QCCgkmOEzJHJqVXUDA

Please keep the ministry in your prayers.

• Praying 2

I try to remember to pray for Bryan and his family and his ministry every time I'm praying.

In addition to that, maybe this is worth a shot, too.

Used to watch this fellow some time ago, and for whatever reason, yesterday I remembered him and was curious, so I looked him up and found this.

He just deleted his whole content except for 3 videos about leaving YouTube for this Odysee thing.

Apparently they offer an automated migration, where the system will just grab all you have publicly on YT and move it over to LBRY/Odysee.

Edited by radorn

Created an Account - Checked it out

You have to earn or buy "credits" to upload videos.

" You need  to create a channel and upload content. Never fear though, there are tons of ways to earn . You can earn or purchase , or you can have your friends send you some. " ( aka, seems scammy )

Edited by Piper LT

Odd, that picture doesn't show up when I open that site.

as for it being or not a scam... well, it's an independent platform. They don't have advertisements and supposedly they don't (can't?) collect your data to sell it an make money off you, which YT does and also lives off the beast system's funding, so it seems to make sense to have some way to fund the operation.

I need to check that part about needing to pay to upload, though... are you sure that's what you saw?

50 minutes ago, radorn said:

not a scam

It's not a scam in the sense of "false" | It's a type of site that you either need to put in your card info to earn points, or that of buying points in general with your card to then keep on your profile... just - Gross.

card? I don't think it asks your credit/debit card anywhere.

They use their own cryptocurrency, and then you have to go to a crypto exchange if you want to trade those for dollars/euros/yen/whatever

I will need to look deeper, but I don't think what you are saying is the case at all.

I just know these things theoretically. I've never owned or dealt with any cryptocurrencies.

Edited by radorn
On 1/26/2021 at 10:44 PM, radorn said:

They use their own cryptocurrency, and then you have to go to a crypto exchange if you want to trade those for dollars/euros/yen/whatever

Same thing. They want your card on file so you can buy them - Henceforth - Something that they can pull money from so you can get the "Points/ Coins"

It's all the same system for various other things, too. I used to read comics online, they used their own currency, same with video games in the past - Their own Currencies that you'd use from your card or Paypal (money) to buy for they "currency."

All the same ploy and same thing in the sense of - Your card on file.

------

Other news, they deleted my account for I never created a profile nor added a card or anything. Never would and the site is disturbing anyways - Which I told them before they deleted the account for me.

I signed up for an account a little bit after you, and the next day or couple of days later, without me doing anything, I received an email saying that I was now approved to receive LBC rewards. I didn't give them my credit card or anything. I now have 3.75 of those, which probably ammounts to mere dollar cents, but whatever. I didn't give them any of my personal data (name, address, bank/card numbers...).

Edited by radorn
19 minutes ago, radorn said:

I signed up for an account a little bit after you, and the next day or couple of days later, without me doing anything, I received an email saying that I was now approved to receive LBC rewards. I didn't give them my credit card or anything. I now have 3.75 of those, which probably ammounts to mere dollar cents, but whatever. I didn't give them any of my personal data (name, address, bank/card numbers...).

Not sure what you talk about | I am speaking about ODYSEE as for they are Connected to and from the other one

I'm talking about Odysee too. Odysee is the same as LBRY, and they have this cryptocurrency called LBRY Credits, or LBC. I now have 3.75 of those. It seems to ammount to almost $0.40 at current rates.