From a video of Brother Bryan's that I watched a bit ago - " Lifeee " = EEE = 555 = Death | Number Five means Death

Here and there I see 555 which reminds me of the video. As I saw 333 a bit ago from coming outside - I remembered the movie - Then I remembered how folks used to say the world was ending in 2012. 

Now going forth on the Fact that (going on the correct Calendar) that we are in 2013. 2012 Was the End of The World - That World.

We are in a New world now - For We Cannot Go Back to how the World used to be - Henceforth | How the World used to be from 2012 and before is now Dead.

-

-

Any Thoughts?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, radorn said:

What's the idea here?

People in America were saying " End of World in 2012 " and going all on about it

Which then resonates to knowing that - Going upon the actual (real) calendar, it's 2013, last year was 2012

In which -> " 2012 The world Ends "

In the Sense of the Old World - Via - Black Pope = "We cannot go back to how the World used to be." | These words, and other words from others, etc.

Death of Old World = 2012 Was End of World - Via - That World, How the World used to Be

We are in new World - New world Order being implemented slowly, Old World Dead = 2012 Dead, Died, Ended

" The New Normal " & " We cannot go back " / " We cannot go back to how the World Used to be."

Henceforth - That world died, and ended in truth | But not in the way others assumed. When most thought " End of World " they thought the World goes Bye Bye, but in Reality -> How the World used to Be has gone Bye Bye, so - Indirectly, Yes - 2012 The World Did End, That type of World and System, Etc.

Yes, yes, I remember all this Mayan calendar "end of the world" nonsense. I didn't see the dumb movie, though. By that time I was already tired and disgusted by movies.
I already had heard of the stupid thing many years prior thanks to being somewhat involved in the new-age idiocy through my mother, so I was an "advantaged student" or something. By the time it came, I had already rejected all the Sew-Age nonsense and was more interested in God and Bible, although I still had (and have) a long way ahead.

But, the question is... Did something happen between 2012 and 2013, aside from the world not ending in contradiction with the supposed Mayan prophecy?

1 hour ago, radorn said:

Did something happen between 2012 and 2013, aside from the world not ending in contradiction with the supposed Mayan prophecy

I'm confused here

- - -

Also, didn't know it was a movie - I thought it was an advertisement for something o.o Maybe he did mention it was a movie | Though I remember of people saying in a way to mock via " World ending 2012 " 
-
The above correlates to

Henceforth | Old World Past, New World - "New Normal" is here.

Dead of Old World = End of World - Via - That World

OK, so, this nonsensical 2012 world ending scare was supposedly based on the Mayan calendar ending by the end of that year, which many interpreted as "the end of time" or something. New-agers and the like were talking about it for years prior, but, as the time approached, the hoopla increased, and they even made a disaster movie based on it.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Directed by Roland Emmerich. With John Cusack, Thandie Newton, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet. A frustrated writer struggles to keep his family alive when a series of global catastrophes threatens to annihilate mankind.

Since you brought the topic, I was thinking you'd point out something that happened then.

But nevermind, I did find something. Current pope was selected february 2013, so I guess that counts.

Edited by radorn