Adam Moore

The "Until we have a vaccine" Narrative

I'm seeing more, and more of these stories.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/deborah-brix-masks-coronavirus/2020/07/07/id/976052/

Birx also said messaging needs to change to break through to younger people, who are increasingly the ones contracting Covid-19.

“We can get through this until we have a vaccine, if we all do our part,” Birx said.

This seems to be the trend, we're just making you do this until we have a vaccine. My fear is what happens when they have the "vaccine".

• Thanks 2

I've wondered the same myself and what that means for my employment. My job has made masks mandatory already, and they've already mailed out a letter saying you will be terminated if you don't wear one. "At Will Employment" law they're claiming there. I drive a tractor trailer, so they only require us to wear it at the guard shack checking in for delivery for the couple minutes I'm at the window each day. I tried wearing the mask over my mouth and nose, and I wasn't having that. I couldn't breath, so I simply leave it on my chin with nose exposed and mouth barely covered and they don't say anything to me.

I spent a long time praying and worrying about that mask situation before we came back to work, but it ended up working out praise the Lord. Come vaccine requirement for employment? Well, it's back to praying hard again and putting my trust in the Lord (and that prayer has already begun). 2 Thessalonians 3:10 is a clear command. Will God take away my ability to find work thus causing my disobeying of a commandment so I can eat? No, I have faith if I have to leave my current job, there is something else.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

• Like 1
  • Praying 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:04 PM, Christopher Milby said:

I've wondered the same myself and what that means for my employment. My job has made masks mandatory already, and they've already mailed out a letter saying you will be terminated if you don't wear one. "At Will Employment" law they're claiming there. I drive a tractor trailer, so they only require us to wear it at the guard shack checking in for delivery for the couple minutes I'm at the window each day. I tried wearing the mask over my mouth and nose, and I wasn't having that. I couldn't breath, so I simply leave it on my chin with nose exposed and mouth barely covered and they don't say anything to me.

I spent a long time praying and worrying about that mask situation before we came back to work, but it ended up working out praise the Lord. Come vaccine requirement for employment? Well, it's back to praying hard again and putting my trust in the Lord (and that prayer has already begun). 2 Thessalonians 3:10 is a clear command. Will God take away my ability to find work thus causing my disobeying of a commandment so I can eat? No, I have faith if I have to leave my current job, there is something else.

The scary part is how quickly nearly every employer made wearing a mask mandatory. I deliver bread to major retailers (Walmart, Kroger, Dollar General), and all of them are requiring vendors to wear face masks. I fear we've a only a hop, skip, and a jump away from a vaccine recommendation, that will be  mandated not by the government but by employers.

• Like 3

Hello brethren, I came across something and thought I would share with you all. There is a petition to stop forced vaccinations! And Praise the Lord many people saved and lost are rejecting the idea of forced vaccinations! And taking away our freedom and liberty. 

LIFEPETITIONS.COM

Calls for mandatory coronavirus vaccination must be firmly rejected by policymakers at every level of...

I suppose this is one way we can fight back right! 

God bless

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As someone living in Australia I have to say it’s scary seeing the news of masks forced on Americans. We aren’t there yet but I can definitely see us heading that way.

the scariest part however seems to be how dogmatic governments appear to be that you take a vaccine that isn’t even invented yet. Thank the Lord for his protection over us especially in these days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hynes said:

As someone living in Australia I have to say it’s scary seeing the news of masks forced on Americans. We aren’t there yet but I can definitely see us heading that way.

the scariest part however seems to be how dogmatic governments appear to be that you take a vaccine that isn’t even invented yet. Thank the Lord for his protection over us especially in these days

Yes sir. If vaccines don't end up being mandatory by government, it'll be by employers I'd say. What bothers me the most about it is if 8 out of 10 people decide to be vaccinated, why can't the other 2 choose not to be? Aren't those 2 only risks to themselves? Those 8 are "safe" now... But that doesn't fit their plan, so logic will be thrown out again I'd say, and most people will agree with that "logic" sadly. Prayer in these times are essential to the Lord getting us through.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 (KJV) Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think they are scared because those 2/10 are so vocal about why we shouldn’t take it. Prayer is definitely essential especially at the moment 

• Like 2