What did God teach you today?

Psalms 119:16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

The number 42 the number of chapters in Job a period of time in the Time of Jacob's Trouble and mentioned here in Revelation, Psalms 42 is related it has 11 verses 11 the number for judgment 11 x 6 = 66 books in the word of God Revelation is the 66th book

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Psalms 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
Psalms 42:9 I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?

Genesis 42 mentions "Jacob" 5 times 5 the number for death

• wow! 1
On 9/11/2021 at 8:35 PM, SamanthaLovesJesus1 said:

What the Lord is teaching me and what a sister and I are experiencing: 

Hosea 10:38- Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (for we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 

Romans 8:28-  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Hebrews 10:38* sister, not Hosea, haha

Amen, let's walk to Jesus like Peter did on the waters despite the winds of false doctrines and worldly perversions, He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Matthew 14:27-31  But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.  And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.   And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.   And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 

• Like 1

13 the number for love or rebellion

For the Rebels:

Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Deuteronomy 13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

For the Lovers:

Luke 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
2 Corinthians 13:13 All the saints salute you.
Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Anthony said:

13 the number for love or rebellion

For the Rebels:

Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Deuteronomy 13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

For the Lovers:

Luke 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
2 Corinthians 13:13 All the saints salute you.
Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

I also find the number 4 tied to the devil:

Genesis 3:4

Genesis 4 (Cain murders Abel)

Matthew 4

Luke 4

Isaiah 14 

Job 2:4

Proverbs 1:4 (word "subtilty", Genesis 3:1)

Ecclesiastes 4:4 (envy of the works of a neighbor, Satan envies God)

Ezekiel 28 (7x4)

2 Corinthians 4:4

2 Thessalonians 2:4

2 Timothy 3:4

2 Peter 2:4

1 John 4:4

• wow! 2

that's interesting the number 4 the fourth kingdom the 4th dimension, 4 directions

Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

• Like 1

"deliver me" = 41 times  "delivered" = 290 times

Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalms 25:20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Psalms 7:1 O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Psalms 143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
Psalms 140:1 Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
Psalms 119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
Psalms 119:134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.
Psalms 71:4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psalms 40:13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Psalms 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.
Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

• Like 2

PRE-TRIB RAPTURE SOON

John 21:9-12  As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.  Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.

Aren't we caught fishes that will be THEREON the fire of coals of the tribulations while in Heaven to the marriage supper of the Lamb ? "Come and dine" !

• Like 1

Jesus title of “Christ” is found 555 times in the King James Bible. According to the lineage of Luke chapter 3, He is the 77th in line from God the Father.

When we count forward to the 555th chapter of the Bible, we find it takes us to Psalm 77!

God is a God of perfect order and so then is His word.

Psalm 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.

This Psalm refers to the Lord Jesus Christ. Surely the Lord Jesus declared thy strength among the people!

• Like 1

Joshua 6:6 And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark of the LORD.

If Joshua 6:6 numerically represents the anti-Christ and the Tribulation (the 6th book, 6th chapter and 6th verse = 666), one would not be surprised to find a depiction of the Rapture of the church in type prior to the occurrences of this 666. The Bible does not let a believer down as it pictures the Rapture described:

Joshua 6:5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.

Compare the trumpet in Joshua 6 to the “trump” in

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

one can see the similarities

• wow! 1

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.
Psalms 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
Psalms 52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 12:19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Proverbs 21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.
Psalms 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
Proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.
Proverbs 29:12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.
Proverbs 19:22 The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

• Like 1

"great" = 962 times   "great" = 72 times in Revelation = 6 x 12

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

"beast" = 180 times "beasts" = 156 times "beast's" = 1    = 337

Psalms 49:11 Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names. 12 Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
Psalms 49:16 Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased; 17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him. 18 Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself. 19 He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light. 20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

PUR'POSE To intend; to design; to resolve; to determine on some end or object to be accomplished.

"purpose" = 36 times

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

• Like 1

"trust in the LORD" = 19 times

Psalms 31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
Psalms 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psalms 115:11 Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

"think not" = 6 times

Esther 4:13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews.
Matthew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
Psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
Psalms 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
Psalms 128:1 Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Edited by Anthony
to add more verses

"shepherd" = 43 times

43rd book of the word of God the book of John

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

43rd time "shepherd" appears

1 Peter 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

"pure" = 97 times

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1 Timothy 3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

• 1 month later...

Proverbs 10:12- Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

I have not been loving to those around me lately. The Lord guided me to read Proverbs today....

Proverbs 11: 13- A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter. 

Proverbs 11:17- The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.

Proverbs 11:27- He that is diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him. 

Proverbs 12:1- Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. 

Proverbs 13:6- Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.

Proverbs 14:1-2 - Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. 2 He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the Lord: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.

Glory to the Lord, for he showed me a lot tonight....

Edited by SamanthaLovesJesus1
I added brother Bryan's video after reading Proverbs. The Lord showed me this video! Praise the Lord!

your relationship comes first with Jesus Christ

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things

Psalms 46:10- Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

1 Corinthians 14:33- For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 

Psalms 62:5- My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 

Job 6:24- Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Coincidence?

The World Health Organization declared the outbreak of COVID-19 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020
On November 26, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified a new variant, B.1.1.529 (Omicron Variant), as a Variant of Concern 

How many days passed between 30 January 2020 and November 26 2021 ?
The answer is.... 666 days

DELTA OMICRON is anagram of MEDIA CONTROL

Edited by Marijo Juric
  • Like 1
  • wow! 1

I posted this on Bryan's rumble channel, and I'll post this here also. I am guilty of this...I wore face masks few times.

Wise words said by founding father of USA  Alexander Hamilton " A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."

"...prefer disgrace to danger..."
How many US citizens are against face masks, but still wears one?
How many of them are against vaccines, but still participate in fake PCR testing?
How many were against vaccines, but still took the death jab?

Why are they doing that? Because they prefer disgrace to danger. They will rather allow US government to make fools of them, then leave their comfort zone to confront this covid disgrace and put themselves into danger.

Jeremiah 17:5 "Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord."
Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

I'll put it this way.
When someone have a dream.... on example when someone want to be the best football player on the world, he needs to train hard. Everytime he don't get up early in the morning to do his training session he is postponing his dream.
It's the same thing with your walk with the Lord. When you decide to not glorify God by putting the face mask you are distancing your self from God's plans for you. You'll be able to enter federal building to get some papers for your job and you'll get the job....but at what price? 

There will be lot of  wood, hay, stubble; on judgement seat of Christ.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

2 Corinthians 9:12 KJV- And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Proverbs 3:5 KJV - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;

and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him,

and he shall direct thy paths.

God keeps his word and promises. Praise the Lord! 🌈❤️

Edited by SamanthaLovesJesus1
Added Proverbs
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Interesting study. I believe in 1 Peter 2:13-15, we, as saved brethren are to submit ourselves to every ordinance of our rulers, IF they do their job as God has appointed:

or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.(1 Peter 2:14)

But we don't obey EVERY ordinance of man or our rulers if it goes against the King James bible.

And in verse 17, honouring all men or the king, I believe depends on the circumstances. We honour all men in the sense of following laws like paying taxes, obeying traffic laws, being civil toward all people, respectful of other people's property or personal space, whether saved or lost:

1 Peter 2:13-17 ties in with these verses:

1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.(Romans 13:1-7)

But we don't forbear to speak out against evil, we do it the King James bible way, God's way:

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.(Ephesians 5:11-13)

We preach the word in season or OUT of season (2 Timothy 4:2), but not with an attitude, this I believe is part of what's being said in 1 Peter 2 about honouring all men.

Being subject to our bosses, even the froward ones, I believe means we follow the rules put in place by our bosses relating to the job, but not be subject to our bosses' wickedness, against God's word, separate from the work.

The key verse in 1 Peter 2 is:

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Jesus whipped people out of the temple. He spoke out sharply against the Pharisees, but he was also utterly righteous and wise in how he did these many things when he walked on earth.

I believe if we are sincere in studying the King James bible, God will guide us in how we can do our duty as his bondservants well. Just offering my take on the verses, if I'm wrong please let me know.

• Like 3