What did God teach you today?

It is the end of the day, and you are thinking about how you lived through that day. Please share what did you learn that day. What did God teach you from Bible? Share some Bible verses or new insights about yourself,God,or this world. Did something happen to you that day? Did Lord bless you or chastisement you, what lessons you learned from that?

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
"Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."

Edited by Marijo Juric
  • Like 3

The Lord has been working on me for a while with these two verses. 

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."Proverbs 26:4‭-‬5 KJV 

I get very passionate about defending the truth, the King James Bible and anything regarding the Lord. Many times I have to take a step back and ask God if I'm debating for the sake of debating and being prideful or if I  truly do need to speak up. It's a daily struggle. 

What has the Lord been showing you Brother Marijo? 

• Like 3

@Marijo Juric Amen, Proverbs 27:17

In the process of sanctification I've been gaining experience in recognizing sin and temptation afar off, and acting fast (avoidance / prayer) as to not fail myself and earn the wages of sin, and suffering chastisement.

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Proverbs 27:12

God seems to have great blessings, in rewarding obedience, but I must learn to wait with patience and faith.

This is a generation (including myself) with the expectation of immediate gratification, but God's timing is perfect and generally seems slower than one would expect or desire.

I've been getting into growing plants and it has been a blessing, watching days, weeks, months, as they slowly grow, how one is rewarded over time with patient and diligent care:

flower1.thumb.jpg.c36b94341bc41d4de8a957356f4218af.jpgBut let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted: But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away. For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren. James 1:6-16

I think many of us share such experiences @TriTaylor and have the conflict of debates for pride (self satisfaction) vs boldly standing for unpopular truths (humble service):

I many times have to focus on,

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:12-17

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

I am just watching this video, and it reminded me on Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

Bryan made a good point at the beginning of his "A call to fight video" ; I need to be sanctified with God's word first before fight. John 17:17 "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."  ; And separate myself from everything that separates me from God.

I wrote a comment under Bryan's video, I heard that from a Navy Seal drill Sargent. "If I can't trust you with a uniform, how I can trust you with a gun."
I got hyped out when I started watching Bryan's video, but I need to watch rest of his "A call to studies..." first. 

Those guy's uniforms are "super sanctified".We can look upon, as a bible believing Christians on those guy's work ethic and dedication. 

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1 John 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake.
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"PRE-TRIB RAPTURE" SCRIPTURES IN ISAIAH

6 For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
  7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
  8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

17 ¶No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. 

I understand that in the context of the Old Testament, the woman being referred to is Israel, but looking at verse 17, it says that the chapter is about "the heritage of the servants of the Lord", without specifying. We are servants of the Lord and his bride too! We could also say that in this "church age" the Lord has hid his face from us in that we must walk by faith and not by sight.

---

1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.*n1*n2
  2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.*n3*n4
  3 ¶But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

I wonder what "evil to come" is the Lord talking about? It is surely the TOJT. Again, like in the pauline epistles, this chapter presents a clear distinction between the righteous, who will be given rest and salvation, and the wicked, the "sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore" (a possible reference to the great Harlot too perhaps???), who will be severely punished.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ezekiel 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

"Post-trib" and "Easy believism" preachers nailed in just one verse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ezekiel 14:21 For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?*n4
  22 ¶Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
  23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God. 

---

FOUR SORE JUDGMENTS - REVELATION 6

Sword - Red horse, 2nd seal

Famine - Black horse, 3rd seal

Noisome beast - White horse, the Beast, Son of Perdition, 1st seal

Pestilence - Pale horse, Death, 4th seal

THEREIN SHALL BE LEFT A REMNANT - 144.000 sealed?

---

Another proof that the first rider is the Beast, in case someone needs it...

All glory to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Edited by ryoji

CATCHING UP SCRIPTURES IN PROVERBS, not specifically "pre-trib" but for the "rapture" itself

Pro 25

6 Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men
  7 For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

Rev 4

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
  2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

• Like 1

Ezekiel 39

17 ¶And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.*n14*n15
  18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.*n16
  19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
  20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.
  21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

Revelation 19

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
  18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
  19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
  20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
  21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. 

- ALSO NOTICE: Both chapters end with a 9 and verses match! 17-21! -

• 2 months later...

There are certain people out there who hate KJVM.
They have an unhealthy obsession with KJVM (especially with Aaron,Bryan and Brad). Day after day after day, they are unable to talk about Bible. They make hate videos about our brethren on a daily basis.      #BasballBat #drunkNdrive #HomeAlone

Have you ever wondered what would happen if they ever meet in person? Let see. 

Mark 6:18-28 
18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.
19 Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, and would have killed him; but she could not:
20 For Herod feared John, knowing that he was a just man and an holy, and observed him; and when he heard him, he did many things, and heard him gladly.
21 And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, and chief estates of Galilee;
22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
23 And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom.
24 And she went forth, and said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.
25 And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.
26 And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, and for their sakes which sat with him, he would not reject her.
27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,
28 And brought his head in a charger, and gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

As you can read in verse Mark 6:23 ; half of the kingdom was offered to Herodias and her daughter.
Her daughter was more than willing to accept the offer, but her mother had different plans. Why?
Her mother was so angry because John kicked her sin (Mark 6:18); she was so blinded with hate that she passes that offer. She refused half of the kingdom !!! No one wasn't standing between her and that offer,

Some people out there #BaseballBat #HomeAlone # drunkNdrive have the exact same spirit as Herodias. They are ready to reject salvation to break the head of the person who kicked their sin. They would rather see them bleed to death on the sidewalk than inherit heaven.
They are unable to think about anything else other than the person who kicked their sin. I strongly believe there are some people who would like to kill Bryan,Aaron or Brad.

Unbelievable !!!

• Like 1

I saw this comment on Alexander Hartley YT video written by brother Ryan Pel . It's a good point actually. 

"The Lord brought something else to my attention recently about at least some "bible believers" If you look at some of their profiles on various places online you may encounter some who have in big bold print " I am a King James Bible Believer!" It will usually be the first thing you see about them. They think they are taking a big stand, but are they not speaking of themselves and seeking their own glory? Some are in ignorance and I pray for grace and mercy for those.
(John 7:18) " He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him."

It's better start introduction with   "Jesus Christ saved me...etc" ; "I belong to the Church of the living God. "

• Like 1

@Piper LT

The best feeling ever is when God teach you something, I get all excited...sometimes I need to get up from my table and walk around the house...lol

By the way, something just "hit" me a moment ago, and I am very excited (you probably knew that watching Brad's videos).
The Church of the living God consists of 3 words.
For rest of you, here it is ...

CHURCH=body
1 Peter 2:5 "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

LIVING=SPIRIT
Romans 8:11 "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”
Ephesians 2:1 "
 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

GOD= God the Father himself, SOUL
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

Brethren, don't force brothers and sisters to use this name instead of "Christian" or "Bible believer" ; Make them fell in love with this name.
I prayed to God a moment ago to give me the strength to use this term more often with boldness.
There is something powerful in the term the Church of the living God.

Thank you for your response Piper, I'll pray the Lord teach you something everyday. 

Edited by Marijo Juric
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Peter's denial proving a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE ?

Peter denies the Lord 3 times before the coq crows (as Jesus predicted to him).

The Jews in the general sense of the term at the time also denied the Lord 3 times:

1_they denied the Father (soul of God) who sent John the Baptist to prepare them for His first messianic coming to Earth

2_they denied the Son (body of God) who therefore offered Himself as a ransom for many on the cross

3_they denied the Holy Spirit (spirit of God) which animated Stephen in Acts 7 when he preached the resurrection and Jesus standing in Heaven, as if to return to Earth supposedly if finally the Jews would have accepted him this time

So the Jewish people in the general sense have historically biblically denied the Lord 3 times, just like Peter, I would say, who denies him 3 times in a row, after which the coq crows, and also "the Lord turns to him from afar "(for Peter had quietly followed Jesus until his trial). As Jesus had predicted it to him once again. Where then Peter weeps bitterly.

Well if we come back to the biblical historical chronology, with therefore the 3 rejections of the Jewish people, it is not without recalling the imminent Rapture which will happen to the SOUND of a trumpet and to the voice of an archangel probably calling us in the twinkling of an eye (echoing the passage from the earthly Jewish gospel where a voice was heard from heaven approving Jesus and some think of an angel and others of thunder) ... and this BEFORE the time of Jacob's trouble under the Antichrist, where God, according to the prophecies and the covenant made to the Jews, will return to deal with them directly (and incidentally the wicked too).

This corroborates quite well the passage where Peter denies the Lord:

_3 times like the historical 3 times of the Jewish people in the general biblical sense

_before the rooster crows, as the Jews may have denied it BEFORE the impending Rapture which will take place at the sound of a trumpet or at the voice of an archangel

_the Lord turning to Peter in the distance (Luke 22:61), as God will return to deal directly with the Jews during the time of Jacob's trouble for 7 years to chastise them and heal them according to their promises and covenants

_the tears of bitterness of Peter who realizes that the Lord was right (having predicted the scene to him) despite his pretentious stubbornness, just like a good part of the Jews after the Rapture and during Jacob's distress under the Antichrist will repent of their blasphemous idolatry

Us being present with the Lord at His 2nd coming proves a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE:

We are already WITH Christ when He comes back directly on Earth, like perhaps "12 legions of angels" (we are like angels after the resurrection / Rapture) in His army (as "good soldiers of Jesus Christ") against the Antichrist and his army at the battle of Armageddon:

1Th 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Christians are the saints. Therefore, we must be "taken out" before we can ever appear with Jesus when He comes back, there must be a period where the body of Christ is absent from the Earth so to speak, that's just basic logic alright, so then we will come back WITH Christ and every eyes shall see Him, heavenly signs will announce Him (blood moon, fallen stars etc.). It's not like the Rapture which happens in the "twinkling of an eye", so the Rapture happens before.

Edited by Vincent Dos Santos
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Vincent Dos Santos said:

Peter's denial proving a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE ?

Peter denies the Lord 3 times before the coq crows (as Jesus predicted to him).

The Jews in the general sense of the term at the time also denied the Lord 3 times:

1_they denied the Father (soul of God) who sent John the Baptist to prepare them for His first messianic coming to Earth

2_they denied the Son (body of God) who therefore offered Himself as a ransom for many on the cross

3_they denied the Holy Spirit (spirit of God) which animated Stephen in Acts 7 when he preached the resurrection and Jesus standing in Heaven, as if to return to Earth supposedly if finally the Jews would have accepted him this time

So the Jewish people in the general sense have historically biblically denied the Lord 3 times, just like Peter, I would say, who denies him 3 times in a row, after which the coq crows, and also "the Lord turns to him from afar "(for Peter had quietly followed Jesus until his trial). As Jesus had predicted it to him once again. Where then Peter weeps bitterly.

Well if we come back to the biblical historical chronology, with therefore the 3 rejections of the Jewish people, it is not without recalling the imminent Rapture which will happen to the SOUND of a trumpet and to the voice of an archangel probably calling us in the twinkling of an eye (echoing the passage from the earthly Jewish gospel where a voice was heard from heaven approving Jesus and some think of an angel and others of thunder) ... and this BEFORE the time of Jacob's trouble under the Antichrist, where God, according to the prophecies and the covenant made to the Jews, will return to deal with them directly (and incidentally the wicked too).

This corroborates quite well the passage where Peter denies the Lord:

_3 times like the historical 3 times of the Jewish people in the general biblical sense

_before the rooster crows, as the Jews may have denied it BEFORE the impending Rapture which will take place at the sound of a trumpet or at the voice of an archangel

_the Lord turning to Peter in the distance (Luke 22:61), as God will return to deal directly with the Jews during the time of Jacob's trouble for 7 years to chastise them and heal them according to their promises and covenants

_the tears of bitterness of Peter who realizes that the Lord was right (having predicted the scene to him) despite his pretentious stubbornness, just like a good part of the Jews after the Rapture and during Jacob's distress under the Antichrist will repent of their blasphemous idolatry

Us being present with the Lord at His 2nd coming proves a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE:

We are already WITH Christ when He comes back directly on Earth, like perhaps "12 legions of angels" (we are like angels after the resurrection / Rapture) in His army (as "good soldiers of Jesus Christ") against the Antichrist and his army at the battle of Armageddon:

1Th 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Christians are the saints. Therefore, we must be "taken out" before we can ever appear with Jesus when He comes back, there must be a period where the body of Christ is absent from the Earth so to speak, that's just basic logic alright, so then we will come back WITH Christ and every eyes shall see Him, heavenly signs will announce Him (blood moon, fallen stars etc.). It's not like the Rapture which happens in the "twinkling of an eye", so the Rapture happens before.

Very very good!!

• 1 month later...

Another Rapture parallel I found in Jeremiah:

I found something interesting in the book of Jeremiah regarding the prophecy of our current "blessed hope" perhaps, Jeremiah being a type of the Christian and the "court of the prison" a type of the world.

Firstly, he's imprisoned on false accusations (and conspiracy), perhaps like good old Communists would do to a Christian:

Jer 38:4  Therefore the princes said unto the king, We beseech thee, let this man be put to death: for thus he weakeneth the hands of the men of war that remain in this city, and the hands of all the people, in speaking such words unto them: for this man seeketh not the welfare of this people, but the hurt. 

Afterwards, given the chance of expressing himself, he still tries to "evangelize":

...Obey, I beseech thee, the voice of the LORD, which I speak unto thee: so it shall be well unto thee, and thy soul shall live. (Jer 38:20)

Warning the king and the princes about the upcoming destruction of Jerusalem, God then keeps Jeremiah safe:

Jer 38:28  So Jeremiah abode in the court of the prison until the day that Jerusalem was taken: and he was there when Jerusalem was taken

Secondly, reaching that day of the destruction of Jerusalem, the king of Babylon (type of the Antichrist) somehow allows the safety of Jeremiah:

Jer 39:12  Take him, and look well to him, and do him no harm; but do unto him even as he shall say unto thee. 

Jeremiah was safe "shut up in the court of the prison" (Jer 39:15) and is immediately released at the coming of the type of the Antichrist, the king of Babylon, to dwell safely with some rulers (Gedaliah future governor in Jer 40:5) at verse 39:14 where Jeremiah is even "carried home".

Lastly, Jeremiah is free to go WHEREVER he wants with an assurance of safety (Jer 40:4), and here's where it gets interesting:

...So the captain of the guard gave him victuals and a reward, and let him go. (Jer 40:5)

Jeremiah got a "reward" which made me think of the Judgement seat of Christ of course, and likewise the "victuals" given to him made me think of the marriage supper of the Lamb.

So notice Jeremiah got #1st attacked by the lost people and thrown into the dungeon, #2nd God changed that evil unto good (cf. Genesis 50:20, Romans 8:28) to keep Jeremiah safe from His jugement upon Jerusalem "shut in the court of the prison", #3rd right at the coming of the type of the Antichrist (king of Babylon) he's kept even more safe dwelling with some rulers (Jer 39:14) and ultimately released by the "captain of the guard" (which sounds a little perhaps like the 'LORD of hosts') right after that one offers him a subtle place in government with Gedaliah (Jer 40:5) and gives him his "victuals and a reward" to go free wherever he wants (kinda like a Christian, after the Judgement seat of Christ and the marriage supper of the Lamb and the portion of reign is done for him, he would enjoy the glory in Heaven being free).

Of course, Jeremiah is also a type of a believing Jew or convert during the time of Jacob's trouble.

We are in the court of the prison nowadays (you might even be in a "dungeon" like Jeremiah was just before) stuck in this world (yet somehow safe from the Antichrist), and the upcoming Antichrist is near, but so is our freedom at the Rapture, and our "victuals and reward".

Edited by Vincent Dos Santos
  • Like 2

Psalm 127: 1 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

---

Psalm 130: 3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?  4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

Psalms 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; 19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Psalms 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Psalms 107:9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Luke 1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

• Like 2

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Psalms 147:11 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalms 33:22 Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Psalms 38:15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"heaven" = 56 times in Revelation = 7 x 7 + 7

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

"book" = 188 times "books" = 8 times = 196 times

"Jesus Christ" = 196 times
"son of man" = 196 times

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

14 x 14 = 196   

• Like 1

Jesus said "repent" 7 times in total in Matthew, Mark and Luke

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luke 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
Luke 17:4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

"repent" = 7 times in Revelation 2 and 3

Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Revelation 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Revelation 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

• Like 2

What the Lord is teaching me and what a sister and I are experiencing: 

Hosea 10:38- Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (for we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 

Romans 8:28-  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

7 times in the Bible it says “the LORD is good”

Psalms 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Psalms 100:5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 135:3 Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Psalms 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
Jeremiah 33:11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.
Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

1769 - 1611 = 158 years   158th chapter of the word of God Deuteronomy 5

Deuteronomy 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that the LORD our God shall say: and speak thou unto us all that the LORD our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.
Deuteronomy 5:33 Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

• Like 1

Job in comparison to Israel:

1. After suffering for 42 chapters (42 months) he would see God face to face:
Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

2. Job was righteous (Israel is self righteous) what they need is imputed righteousness:
Job 32:1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.

3. Job's 3 friends were totally useless in helping him much like the 3 major religions: Catholicism, Judaism & Islam, what Israel needs is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ

4. It shows that even through the worst of suffering God's people will choose Jesus over Satan

• Like 2