Art of Different Forms

Area to post art, music, Etc?

Just started to do music - somewhat: 

Been messing around with this. Sound may be a bit wonky since my normal sound like in the "videos" I tend to do doesn't work when I have the music maker up - so I use my mic to product the sound from my speakers. [Aka, Obs/ Xsplit doesn't pick up speakers sound with music maker up - cannot find out why. Can only use mic to product what I hear for Twitch to hear].

Might post some of the art via digital/ hand/ maybe photo's later on, depending.

Tell me what you think of the above if you want.

WWW.REDBUBBLE.COM

CreationsToBuy is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.
WWW.REDBUBBLE.COM

KJV-Vancouver is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.

-> You can make work put it onto a Clothes and Create. KJV Products have Zero markups, meaning on those making the product makes money.

On my own page, my own art - however has small markshups, prices not much changed. All KJV, as stated, no markups.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a type / version of what is called a "solar cross" in the occult, so yes not really appropriate; a reason I 'try' to not use symbols of any kind.

Although it's quite common for Christians to misinterpret symbols, partly understandable given their generally esoteric nature:

For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil
Romans 16:19

So I understand Christians getting mixed up, not wanting to delve into researching occult symbolism.

The fact there is two crosses is another type of symbol / gesture "Double Cross" you will see many 'Church' buildings display a double (two) cross(es) as their logo; many will also display a crooked cross, tipped over or slanted, sometimes churches get a 2-for-1 and have 1 cross with another (double) slanted cross as the 'shadow'; girls will wear 2 crosses on a necklace, or a sideways cross... all problematic

• wow! 1

i am very familiar with symbolism. God has taken me under his wing and has expanded my wisdom and i have been faithful to listen and obey. 

i appreciate your points however they are fashion statements that i am aware of that do not matter to me and dont apply to the specific picture i was refering to which is satanic symbolism that i would never promote nor endorse. 

i am extensively studied in ancient history, symbolism and archaeology. I was also 100% wordly before i was saved and relied heavily and soley on the wordly man made theories as such that exist today in the school systems, legal system and corporate industry ... but thats neither here nor there. 

regardless i see the matter has been resolved. keep a quick eye on those sorts of things and granted i will point it out should i see it again on the site . 

thank you for your response. 

6 hours ago, Vancouver said:

It's a type / version of what is called a "solar cross" in the occult, so yes not really appropriate; a reason I 'try' to not use symbols of any kind.

Although it's quite common for Christians to misinterpret symbols, partly understandable given their generally esoteric nature:

For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil
Romans 16:19

So I understand Christians getting mixed up, not wanting to delve into researching occult symbolism.

The fact there is two crosses is another type of symbol / gesture "Double Cross" you will see many 'Church' buildings display a double (two) cross(es) as their logo; many will also display a crooked cross, tipped over or slanted, sometimes churches get a 2-for-1 and have 1 cross with another (double) slanted cross as the 'shadow'; girls will wear 2 crosses on a necklace, or a sideways cross... all problematic

Oh Wow, Never knew this | I thought it was just like a Shining Glory type of thing Behind of what Christ (God) did and the Roots correlates to rooted into the Truth

Then again, it did come to me when I was lost back in 2016 I believe it was if not during my Senior year HS in 2015 - the one with the shield, Cross, roots

I came to The Lord back in Late 2019 (Dec 31st - At night) going into January 2020 (Jan 1st - Early Morning)

The Double cross thing, never knew that either - Yikes.

• 1 month later...

Interesting shoe designs, made me think of some verses that might be appropriate:

Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. 
Psalms 18:36

Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. 
Psalms 25:15

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 
Psalms 40:2

For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. 
Psalms 116:8

I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 
Psalms 119:101

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 
Psalms 119:105

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 
Proverbs 4:26

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 
Ephesians 6:15

And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 
Luke 9:5

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. 
Romans 16:20

Also generally an interesting contrast (scripture shoes) compared to the idolatry and vanity some people have in regards to shoes / fashion.

I think one of Bryan's vehicles (perhaps not any more?) was an old ambulance, would be neat to see an ambulance done up with scriptural design(s), a REAL life saver, haha! which your "Jesus Saves" truck made me think of.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...