Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I’m a bit nervous at the moment because I’m not an advocate of vaccinations but me and my family will be going to africa in about 20 days from now and it is mandatory for me to take the yellow fever vaccine. Also, I haven’t gone to Africa with my family since I was a baby so I didn’t really know about travel vaccinations. There are about other 6 vaccines in total that they recommend  and after seeing Bryan’s sermon on the ‘serious sin of vaccinations’, I don’t even want to take any travel vaccines. But i’m also nervous at the same time because there are loads of potential diseases in africa like Malaria, cholera, typhoid, etc etc etc and I don’t want to have any serious illnesses while I’m there for a month. I think the best way would be for me to build natural immunity through nutrition, exercise and rest, and try avoiding mosquito bites, but I would need to know some effective natural ways to prevent the potential diseases in Africa, and i haven’t got much time. Because even if I don’t take any vaccines for this trip, I will still need to develop strong natural immunity. I really want this to be a testimony to my family where I go to africa for a month without any vaccines and I return safely and completely healthy because of natural health and faith in Jesus Christ. Please brothers and sisters I’m asking for your prayers and edification. I thought I would just take the vaccines then detox afterwards, but after seeing Bryan’s Sermon, I would feel too much conviction defiling God’s temple. 

• Praying 1
3 hours ago, SamuelKJV said:

But i’m also nervous at the same time because there are loads of potential diseases in africa like Malaria, cholera, typhoid, etc etc etc and I don’t want to have any serious illnesses while I’m there for a month.

Look up those diseases. Many of them are not that bad, especially the Measles. I know that isn't one you mentioned but as an example. I'm not sure about the ones you mentioned but I read 50 Years in the Church of Rome by Charles Chiniquy from the 1880s. He wrote about having Typhoid Fever and it wasn't that bad. Do the research. Also, with a strong immune system and nearly everyone else being needle-stuck, you should be okay. Trust in the Lord. 

• Like 1

If it is optional, just don't take them. If it's required, then figure something out to avoid them.

If it's not intruding too much... why are you going to Africa anyway? Do you really need to go? IF the answer is "not really" and you can't figure out a way to avoid the needle... maybe consider not going?

Brother, get some raw Apple cider vinegar, that is strong with the mother in it. It will kill all those parasites.

Don't forget brother, Deuteronomy 32: 39See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Job 5:18For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.

Don't eat out, boil everything. Fermented food will also destroy parasites and viruses. The last time i left the country, going to Bolivia i took with me my own apple cider vinegar. Packed it in my suitcase. I've had salmonella typhoid various times. But not this last time, the LORD taught me medicine for pennies on the dollar. 

Don't take vaccines!

GOD speed, will be praying for you.

• Like 4
On 11/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, radorn said:

If it is optional, just don't take them. If it's required, then figure something out to avoid them.

If it's not intruding too much... why are you going to Africa anyway? Do you really need to go? IF the answer is "not really" and you can't figure out a way to avoid the needle... maybe consider not going?

It’s a family trip. I never actually wanted to go in the first place. But I haven’t really got a say in it. 

• Praying 3

@SamuelKJV Then, if you think it's appropriate, I'll pray that the trip is called off so you don't have to go.

Nevertheless, it may be the case that you'll have to resist and refuse to even go to the doctor, and if they drag you there by force resist physically if necessary...

I don't know how that's going to develop, but I'll remember to pray for you.

Edited by radorn
  • Like 2