Hi
i live in Australia it is a great country but there is medical tyranny here
i have been reading the King James Bible since 2008 and am saved
i have been on anti-psychotics since 2001
im currently on 3 different SSRI's
i dont feel like myself sometimes
my doctor has a hard heart
his name is Doctor Z_____ B______  = 666 !
2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
last time i was admitted into hospital was 2015 for 14 days
i was given forced injections which gave me severe panic attacks for a long time
i hate being on these drugs they change ones personaility
my relatives monitor me to make sure i take these drugs everyday
i do not want to be on them if i stop they will inject me again
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
i currently give scriptures to people on social networking sites and have had many people thank me for doing so i have reached many just saying thats what i do
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
i need prayer i believe the prayers of the saints here are powerful God listens to them
Blessings,
Anthony

• Like 1
  • Praying 5
On 11/15/2020 at 9:00 PM, Anthony said:

Hi
i live in Australia it is a great country but there is medical tyranny here
i have been reading the King James Bible since 2008 and am saved
i have been on anti-psychotics since 2001
im currently on 3 different SSRI's
i dont feel like myself sometimes
my doctor has a hard heart
his name is Doctor Z_____ B______  = 666 !
2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
last time i was admitted into hospital was 2015 for 14 days
i was given forced injections which gave me severe panic attacks for a long time
i hate being on these drugs they change ones personaility
my relatives monitor me to make sure i take these drugs everyday
i do not want to be on them if i stop they will inject me again
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
i currently give scriptures to people on social networking sites and have had many people thank me for doing so i have reached many just saying thats what i do
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
i need prayer i believe the prayers of the saints here are powerful God listens to them
Blessings,
Anthony

Brother Anthony! I am not too sure if you remember me but my husband and I talked with you a few years ago I believe?? I pray that the Lord will help you get away from your relatives!! You can get off of those nasty drugs, it will take some time but with God all things are possible! You need proper nutrition! And some major gut healing. Good to hear from you brother! Will pray for you. 

• Like 1
  • Praying 1
7 hours ago, Gabrielle said:

Brother Anthony! I am not too sure if you remember me but my husband and I talked with you a few years ago I believe?? I pray that the Lord will help you get away from your relatives!! You can get off of those nasty drugs, it will take some time but with God all things are possible! You need proper nutrition! And some major gut healing. Good to hear from you brother! Will pray for you. 

thanks for the message i do remember Your name i deeply appreciate the prayers Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.  [another problem i have is that i dont fast because i get severe anxiety when i dont eat and i get offered too much food here i have to be strong and refuse it]

Hi Anthony, I’m an Aussie too. Are you the one that had a gardening forum on the previous King James website??? I’m not sure if you read it or not, but I had an autism testimony on the other King James website? It explained how my daughter had severe autism (+other conditions) and was put on psychotic drugs to help her be more stable. The drugs were awful with bad side effects. The Lord led us to a book called “Gut and Psychology Syndrome – Natural treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, A.D.D, A.D.H.D, depression, Schizophrenia by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.

We put her on a special diet called “The GAPS diet” and now she is autism and medication free. Today she is a totally different child and to see her now, you wouldn’t even know that she ever had autism. Not only that my husband was diagnosed with bipolar when he was just a teenager. He was put into an institution and wasn’t allowed out unless he agreed to take drugs for his condition (its a long story). He has been on these drugs for over 30 years. My husband has followed a traditional diet based on Weston. A. Price for many years now, but recently decided to do the GAPS diet. He is now bipolar and medication free as well. It all has to do with the gut and the brain connection. If you are interested Dr. Campbell-McBride has a video on YouTube called “Overcoming Psychiatric Problems by Healing the Digestive System” If you would like to read my Autism testimony I can forward it here for you if you like – but no pressure - it may take me awhile to get organized though. I really need to write another update because so much has happened since the last one I did. I really hope you get some help soon.

Take care Anthony and I’ll be praying for you!

Kaz (SignaturesofChrist)

• Like 3

Wow Praise God for that testimony!! yea that was me on the previous forum i live here in Australia i would have read Your testimony there ive got a gardening blog i like gardening i have been interested in it for about 12 years now when i became a king james bible believer in 2008 it was about the same time i discovered gardening “Overcoming Psychiatric Problems by Healing the Digestive System” that video sounds really interesting i will watch it Blessings i will pray for You too

I am a very keen gardener too. I try to grow as much of the real thing for my family as possibly. I really enjoyed your gardening tips, but I lost your web page when I could no longer access the old King James website.

If ever you are interested in doing the GAPS diet, there is a website called “GAPS Australia” that may be of some interest/help.

I thought I might mention our experience with medication. If ever you decide to go off medication, make sure you do it very slowly/gradually! We made a HUGE mistake with this in 2017 when our daughter was autism free for a whole month after introducing some milk cultures into her diet. We got really excited when she was well and all we could think about was getting her off the medication as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, due to this she ended up relapsing and became autistic again. We did not realize it at the time, but if you go off these type of meds too quickly, it can give you a relapse (withdrawal reaction) as these are brain altering drugs. My husband recently went off his medication and did it very gradually and everything went smoothly. My husband has been on a healthy natural diet for years now, but just decided one day to go off his medication while doing the GAPS diet as he saw the difference in our daughter. I’m not too keen on the whole idea of diets myself as the world is obsessed with them. This may have been partly the reason why it took us 5 years to do the GAPS diet. Now we stick to the diet because we know it works. We try not to see it as a diet now, but a healthy, natural lifestyle.

Thanks Anthony

Kaz

• Praying 1
  • Vancouver changed the title to Prayer Request - Anthony