Mask Tracts?!!!

Hello, this is best used in urban areas as masks are strictly required to buy sell and to use public transport. As such they give out free masks which can be collected and used for this purpose.

This does use the brainwashing tactic of using the same slogan over and over to cause a disturbance. It is not for he purest of hearts.

Efficient tracting is hard in stores and transport if you wish to not be known. Therefore for this to work you would have to compromise openness for long lasting placement.

A good way to rile up newcomers to the faith in a way to possibly turn politics against the Catholics.

Guest DIVISIVE INERRANTIST

Wearing a mask is a sin, you really need to stop doing that. The time of God's wrath being poured out on this wicked cursed world is almost upon us. That aside, you cannot do work for The Lord by regarding sin in your life to get that work done.

The mask is a sin, make no mistake. First, while the power that be are ordained of God (Romans 13:1), and those powers have ordained the mask, those powers are to be followed when it is for our good, not for our harm (Romans 1:1-6). The mask is very bad for your health for a start. Wearing the mask, by extension is then conforming to the world which is also a sin (Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18). If you are truly saved and you continue to wear the mask The Lord will start to chasten you (Hebrews 12:5-8) If you don't ahve chastisement in your life, then you are a bastard, not knowing your father, that means you are lost and need to get saved.

If you are truly saved and have chastisement in your life, your life has truly changed after salvation then you absolutely need to get that garbage of mask wearing out of your life, humble yourself before The Lord, get don on your knees and get that confessed and never pick up that sin again. What you decide is between you and The Lord if you are truly saved, are you ready and willing to forsake everything for Him and give your life for Him and do what He tells you to do and refuse the things He tells you to stay away from or are you lost and a "christian" in word only?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I see you in sin and so I have an obligation to judge you for it. I hope you truly take the rebuke and exhortation and get this resolved.

I know that wearing a mask is bad for you health and conforms to the world but by using it to get into places to me is not that bad for me. I need to work. For me in the city work is impossible to find without mask wearing. I have been saving this money for homelessness within this month. I understand but I don't feel called to go straight to the streets without a dollar or transport nor able to go into a store for clothing, shelter. The vaccine is not going to be taken. 

Taking this into consideration being like the world to evangelise is not uncommon for Christians. Didn't the Waldensians play as silk merchants to seed truth in bad areas. 

I am saved by the blood. I have already planned to not wear it. But when I do I know that homelessness, no transport, no buying and selling is a possibility here in the city. And I will most likely will not be able to have the internet to guide me.

Edited by 2LepersWithPlunder
Pressed enter on accident
Guest DIVISIVE INERRANTIST

Wearing the mask in ignorance is one thing, but you openly admitted to knowing it is wrong. That is willful sin you are committing against The Lord. Ignorance can be excused but must be fixed upon learning, there is no excuse for willful sin. As for a job, I have no job, the season is over for me. The largest client I had I will probably be turning my back on next year IF we make it that far because their money comes from filthy lucre and I got convicted of that heavily. I am now without a job and yet The Lord provides for our wants. My days are spent primarily in the word reading or studying most of the day and then watching sermons, praying, singing hymns, and sporadic fellowship with the brethren that I have been blessed to be in fellowship with. By being in willful sin you are in open rebellion against God. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. (I Samuel 15:23 [KJV])

Not only that, your refusal to stop even though you know it is wrong is also stubbornness which is as iniquity and idolatry.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, (Galatians 5:19-20 [KJV])

You are in serious willful sin against The Lord, you need to realize that and you need to repent. Your insistence on wearing a mask so you can work is you failing to trust in The Lord to provide for all your needs.

22 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

I know that wearing a mask is bad for you health and conforms to the world but by using it to get into places to me is not that bad for me.

It is sin, all sin is negative, it is bad for you.

22 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

I need to work.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 [KJV])

23 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

For me in the city work is impossible to find without mask wearing. I have been saving this money for homelessness within this month. I understand but I don't feel called to go straight to the streets without a dollar or transport nor able to go into a store for clothing, shelter.

Refer to the above scripture.

24 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

The vaccine is not going to be taken.

Your are compromising on the mask for work, what's to stop you from making the same excuse with the vaccine?

25 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

Taking this into consideration being like the world to evangelise is not uncommon for Christians. Didn't the Waldensians play as silk merchants to seed truth in bad areas.

There is a massive difference between witnessing to the lost and making yourself like the lost to witness to them.

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am MADE all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. (I Corinthians 9:19-23 [KJV]

Made all things, you don't make yourself what is needed, God does.

27 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

Taking this into consideration being like the world to evangelise is not uncommon for Christians.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (II Corinthians 6:14-18 [KJV])

Being "like the world" is sin. You cannot commit sin to do God's work. Then it is not God's work and it destroys your testimony.

28 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

I am saved by the blood.

There is far more to being saved than the blood.

28 minutes ago, 2LepersWithPlunder said:

I have already planned to not wear it. But when I do I know that homelessness, no transport, no buying and selling is a possibility here in the city. And I will most likely will not be able to have the internet to guide me.

No trust in The Lord to provide? Do you have any true fellowship with The Lord?

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 [KJV])

I am sorry if you think I am being mean spirited or not showing "Christian Love" Judgment starts with us first.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. (I Peter 4:17-19 [KJV])

I am not going to be more gentle on sin when you openly admit to being in rebellion against God and tell everyone that cares to see on a public forum. We are to take a very stern stance against sin in not only our own lives, but in regards to our brethren as well when needed. I hope you take this rebuke and make the necessary changes, and if you don't I have to ask why you even bothered joining this forum?

That is the second rebuke and if you don't want to listen to what God's word says again I have nothing further for you.

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; (Titus 3:10 [KJV])

I pray that others too get convicted as you have Sir/ Ma'am.

There are folks out there that give excuses for wearing a mask. Even if such is a few minutes to get in and out of places, they will give excuses to wear that mask. Some wear such for work. They claim they wear that mask improperly with their nose sticking out. Thing is, they who wear the mask are in the wrong. They are still in Sin and not in right standing with The Lord thy God.

I pray they see this and @DIVISIVE INERRANTIST comments. I hope they get so convicted. I pray they rethink their stances and wrong doing on those matters.

I know of many people, saved and Lost that stopped going to places and do not wear masks. They know the dangers. Some have left jobs. Hopefully they may come to The Lord.

Those saved who quit their jobs and don't wear masks in general, they show that they have true faith in The Lord. God shall provide, truly. God can give you skills too.

Some have taken up hunter and gather taits. Most, however, go hunting, fishing, crabbing, and breeding (chickens) - etc.