MMF's COVID Camp Ready For Use

Hello Brethren!!

I wanted to share this with you all, as things seem to be picking up speedily where we live!! Please pray for us, for Manitoba, for all the brethren! 

PORTAGEONLINE.COM

PortageOnline.com is only source for community news and information such as weather and classifieds for Portage la Prairie, MB.

Also!! Now they are talking about setting a possible curfew! What in the world is this nonsense!! Cases have supposedly surged so much this last little while that now we are in code orange and Winnipeg is in code red! Masks have become mandatory in all public places, more restrictions are being put in place!! This is just ridiculous!! I want to start printing out some stuff on masks and what not and start posting everywhere! I am of course am a woman, and have 2 children and my husband works A LOT drilling in the piping for fiber internet.  We know another family that I believe to be born again and they are very much awake to what is going on, and the wife has been sending out e mails to people sounding the alarms trying to wake people up, and sharing the gospel! I too am trying to share truth with those around me. I am so tired of all of this, I am wondering if we will have to get out of where we are living sooner then I thought!

PORTAGEONLINE.COM

PortageOnline.com is only source for community news and information such as weather and classifieds for Portage la Prairie, MB.

Anyone else facing these kinds of restrictions?

Praying for you you and your family. 

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Luke 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Acts 13:51 But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

• Like 2

Here in Spain they already did that kind of stuff during the "1st wave". They set up all kinds of places for the reception and hosting of "covid-19 patients". Hotel rooms, warehouses... They blasphemously called them "Noah arks". Nobody so much as batted an eye, other than alternative media types.

I'll pray for you.

• Like 3

It's very sad to see how many people are just going along with all of this!! So our challenge is we are thinking of asking this family that we have gotten to know quite well if we get a camper here soon if we could park it at their place out in the country! They don't have a lot of land to put anything on, but have lots of farm land and perhaps my husband could help with that and all of us could pitch in and help one another, combine resources so to speak too. I don't know if this would be the Lords will for us, I suppose we won't know until we just ask right? Thank you all for your prayers, much appreciated! Praying always for the body of Christ for the Lords protection and provision in these crazy times we are living in. Sometimes it's hard not to get caught up and become all in a tither about everything, I have been listening to and singing hymns to combat my feelings!

4 hours ago, radorn said:

Here in Spain they already did that kind of stuff during the "1st wave". They set up all kinds of places for the reception and hosting of "covid-19 patients". Hotel rooms, warehouses... They blasphemously called them "Noah arks". Nobody so much as batted an eye, other than alternative media types.

I'll pray for you.

That is blasphemy alright!! Just terrible this virus is no more then a cold and flu!

@Gabrielle Well, this is going a little off-topic, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a virus involved in this at all.

For starters, they haven't gone through the tests to properly demonstrate it's existence, and they even officially (but not vocally) admit that. They don't follow Koch's postulates, they haven't isolated, purified or get the "bug" uner a microscope and done a full DNA sequence.

PCR tests that are being used to bloat the "infected count", are admitted by it's very creator to be completely inadequate to diagnose "infected patients" for ANYTHING. PCR test, unless I'm wrong, just grab onto specific DNA strands that match their design and replicate them many times so that the presence of them becomes easier to detect. It's an amplifier. But it can't detect how many actual virus or bacteria there are, or even if these are complete specimens and not just debris of them. Also, they purposely design these tests so that they will give a positive for almost anything you try them with, which is how we've heard about fruits, animals, and even tap water have given positives. They will just react to anything because that's what they are for. It's an absolute scam.

Many doctors around the world have been agreeing for months that there's a highly significant correlation between 5G presence and actual "COVID-19" cases. You see, "COVID-19" is not a virus. Sars-Cov 2 is a virus, or so they say (again, no actual proof of it's existence, much less that it does ANYTHING). COVID-19 is an "illness"... an illness with symptoms that are those of tens of other actual illnesses. But according to those doctors, they agree that There actually IS a factor that would explain all the symptoms. Radiation-related illness. And I'm not speaking about nuclear fallout, but non-ionizing radiation like that from radio emissions.
Most interesting in all this is that I've been reading some claims that the "Spanish Flu" actually came at the same time as commercial radio service was being phased in from tests into production, which was also a boom for electrification of homes and cities. In fact, back then, they were already speaking about electric syndrome or sickness or something to that effect.

Many people argue that totalitarians were lucky that this happened... but I think that's giving the scam way too much credibility.

IMHO, it's all a big fat scam, pure deception from beginning to end. Nothing about this PLANdemic is true. None of it.

• Like 1

I agree!! completely, well said...It is indeed a scam and just a cover up for 5G rolling out. What is interesting is that if you look on that map another brother posted there are no towers for 5G yet in Manitoba! But I am sure they are coming soon, and as I mentioned in a previous post Fiber is essentially the bloodstream for 5G which is being put in right now all over the place! My husband is doing the drilling for it in our town where we live. sigh....This world is depressing and I am thankful it is not our home! Praise the Lord We are just passing through!! Trying to remind myself of this. 

• Like 1

Keep in mind too that 5G itself might not be the actual cause, although I'm not saying it's healthy either. All EM emissions are unhealthy: radio, television, electric distribution, wi-fi 1G, 2G, 3G 4G 5G, etc... and, some argue that it's not exactly the 5G equipment itself, but other complementary equipment installed in cellphone towers tasked only with high power "covid-19" emissions.

Edited by radorn

Well, They have officially made it law that you must wear a mask in any indoor public space!! AND! They are dishing out fines for those who do not! Please pray for us Brethren...Truth be told I am feeling overwhelmed by everything. I am the weaker vessel indeed...:( Also My husband just told me that the tower for 5G for where we live is going to be going up about a block from where we live!! I pray the Lord will help us get out of here before that happens! We don't know when that will be....But things are really ramping up here, law enforcement is being called upon more and they have been giving out fines already to those who have walked into superstore without a mask!! God help us.... BUT! Praise the Lord they are not going through with the curfew!! They called it "premature" as of right now....🙄 

• Praying 3
2 hours ago, Gabrielle said:

Well, They have officially made it law that you must wear a mask in any indoor public space!!

That's not new for many of us in the States. In Virginia we had to do that since late May but they don't really enforce it at the places we've gone, praise the Lord.

Do they at least regard medical exemptions?

Edited by Saved Repentant Sinner
Thought of something else

wow that is ridiculous! How have you been getting food then? We have mostly been ordering online as well as relying on farmers around us who have been delivering to people's houses during this "plandemic" Praise the Lord for his provision!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Gabrielle said:

wow that is ridiculous! How have you been getting food then? We have mostly been ordering online as well as relying on farmers around us who have been delivering to people's houses during this "plandemic" Praise the Lord for his provision!

That's great about the farmers! Praise the Lord. It should always be that way. In my case we go into the grocery store without masks and act normally. We will stay away from other people, no problem, but no masks. Also, we go earlier on weekday mornings when the crowd is a lot less. 

Guest DIVISIVE INERRANTIST

My wife is lost and works at a grocery store, as for the fine I have not seen anything about people getting fined for it, but I almost never go out and I don't watch the local news or any tv for that matter.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

In Virginia

Oh, Wow!

Florida is pretty relaxed in most places. They state as long as you are not going into a building, who cares if you wear one.

They only enforce the 6 ft apart inside areas, but most folks don't do such either.

I've gone into places without wearing a mask. Most of the time I get the wide eyed stares, while others don't care nor notice.

Pretty nice, but I don't leave my neighborhood that much. Rarely left even before the plandemic.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

That's great about the farmers! Praise the Lord. It should always be that way. In my case we go into the grocery store without masks and act normally. We will stay away from other people, no problem, but no masks. Also, we go earlier on weekday mornings when the crowd is a lot less. 

Praise the Lord you are still able to go into the grocery stores, I believe there are law enforcements set up at the major grocery stores now, and others who do random check ins with other businesses. BUT! If you tell them you are medically exempt they cannot BY LAW ask you why and what your medical condition is. There has already been a case of a little old lady who tried to go into the store without a mask and she was confronted by more than one law enforcement officer and I believe she was fined right then and there!

21 hours ago, Piper LT said:

Do you live in Britain or something?

No I live in Manitoba Canada we are in code red now, my husbands boss has even asked him to wear a mask while in the shop!

More of our rights and freedom being stripped away!! I pray that the Lord will help all of us to know what to do. Also brothers and sister in Christ! I have received a letter in the mail for our youngest son pretty much requesting that he get all of his vaccines up to date! To call and make an appointment...Now I am starting to worry a little that CFS could show up on our doorstep and get into our lives! I will not allow them to stick a needle in either of our boys!!! 

• Praying 2
  • Sad 1

@Gabrielle That's terrible! Resist to the death if necesary. Hopefuly the Lord will provide you and your family for a way to escape these monsters.

I'll be praying for you and your family today too.

Here in Spain they also want to do that kind of thing. Even the supposed opposition in parlament is in favour of forced vaccinations. Being a loser as I am, I don't have children or even a wife, so that's one less thing to worry about in these evil days we are living. I can't imagine how horrifying it must be to think of these sons of Satan doing that to your children. Stand strong in the Lord and don't let those sick monsters lay a finger on your precious children.

Just thinking of this is making my blood boil.

• Like 4
  • Praying 1
44 minutes ago, Gabrielle said:

More of our rights and freedom being stripped away!! I pray that the Lord will help all of us to know what to do. Also brothers and sister in Christ! I have received a letter in the mail for our youngest son pretty much requesting that he get all of his vaccines up to date! To call and make an appointment...Now I am starting to worry a little that CFS could show up on our doorstep and get into our lives! I will not allow them to stick a needle in either of our boys!!! 

My wife and I don't have children either. I know the health czar of Virginia told all clinics and doctors to send out the same letters or make calls about the children's vaccinations as well. Apparently children's vaccinations have gone down, and they don't like it, which is good!

Most of us in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Spain are so spoiled and delicate by the cushy world systems we were born into. The brethren in places like Africa and remote South America can flee their homes and live off the land because they already do live that way. I pray the Lord for mercy due to us being so weak and dependent on electricity, technology, grocery stores etc. 

Edited by Saved Repentant Sinner
Typos, etc.
  • Like 2