Why do people say that the KJV is a freemason bible?

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Piper LT said:

The face mask isn't the mark of the beast. Do you listen to Watchwoman 65, Breakers, G. Kim or something? (They are False Preachers, and woman are not to be preaching anyways).

The mask is not the mark and i would never even entertain such nonsense. The mask brings out the inner beast in people, that's why people are acting worse these days, they feel protected behind a facemask. 

The mask is certainly a pre-cursor to the mark. We are being conditioned to accept the idea of not being able to buy or sell without something. Right now it's the mask. We won't be here for the mark but we are for this. Let's fight it.

The satanic, apron-wearing freemasons print and hand out King James Bibles to their prospective members. It's the only Bible that is "public domain." They would have to pay royalties if they used any other. I have met masons that had KJVs that were given to them by their lodge when they first joined.

There have been many attacks on King James the person. Sodomite, pervert, tyrant, hypocrite, blah blah blah. If he was a mason he sure struck a powerful blow to his master lucifer. The KJV produced more fruit for the Lord Jesus Christ than any other printed bible in any language. 

36 minutes ago, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

We are being conditioned to accept the idea of not being able to buy or sell without something. Right now it's the mask. We won't be here for the mark but we are for this. Let's fight it.

Just go out with no mask. That is what I do - I don't wear one and haven't. People still sell to me. Maybe due to where I live, they are more okay. There are many places that still sell to you, even indoors, if you wear no mask.

39 minutes ago, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

The satanic, apron-wearing freemasons print and hand out King James Bibles to their prospective members.

Well, they are created to infiltrate.

They know the KJV is the truest and purest word of God - Even more so as they climb the ranks too.

The basic argument (attacks on King James, or the translators) is that God can not use someone flawed to do something perfect, which would make God limited.

The validity of the KJV is seemingly obvious to anyone that looks into the issue seeking the truth (Word, Jesus Christ) those who reject the KJV it’s not because of the bible version issue itself, that is just their excuse, it’s really about their true motive of wanting to be able to re-interpret Gods message to suit their *desired* (pre-determined) belief, or that same of their chosen cult.

Using a KJV but, by other means, re-interpreting it is basically the same thing.

Some Freemasons (and other occultists) seem have a type of gnostic view of the bible where it doesn’t just mean what it says, and they are the ones that “truly” understand it; but that is a whole discussion on its own; also you’ve got for example the Mormons that use KJV along with other required “explanatory” materials (maybe even they have moved away from KJV I don’t know).

But the bible KJV is pretty straightforward, it requires submission more than understanding, and only God’s Holy Spirit can give true wisdom on the deeper meaning(s) / nuance; or bear witness of the truth shared by others.

• Like 2