Doctors speak out against masks!

I wanted to share this with you all, as this is more proof that truth is being silenced more and more! Last night my husbands uncle sent him a video titled "Doctors speak out against masks" and we watched it! And there are top Doctors speaking out and saying that early treatment works best with hydrochloaquine and zinc. (forgive my spelling) as well as people should stop fearing this virus! They actually said that around 89% of people who ended up getting sick wore masks in the first place!! The one even spoke about something more sinister going on here, as well as this is affecting people's mental health! Because people are living in FEAR!! Anyways we started sharing it with people yesterday, and now the video has been taken down! Just goes to show that it is true! They were saying that the mortality rate of people they have been treating is 0!! I have even seen other videos of some top Doctors speaking about how easy it is to treat and they are doing it for free!! I wanted to share the video with everyone, but now I can't...go figure!! Anyways just wanted to inform you all of this and I pray that the Lord will bring the truth to light! I'm so sick of this mask nonsense! 😣 ....I am wondering did anyone happen to see that video before it got taken down? 

God bless you all, praying always for the Body of Christ! 

Edited by Gabrielle
wanted to add a question for the Body of Christ.
2 hours ago, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

Since doctors are, to lost people, the modern day equivalent of the Levitical Priesthood to ancient Biblical Israel, it may help to use their own high priests on them. Like the pagans of old they will prefer some of the gods over others though.

That is so true!! People trust their doctors so they will likely believe what is being said here. What I am wondering is how else do we get this information this truth out where we all live? 🤔

Very interesting! I have been battling with strange unknown symptoms for many years now! I believe I am really sensitive to EMF's among other things. Our internet is hard wired, but anytime I am around a lot of Wi Fi my heart starts doing weird things 😞 I grow weary of this flesh...

On 10/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, Gabrielle said:

Very interesting! I have been battling with strange unknown symptoms for many years now! I believe I am really sensitive to EMF's among other things. Our internet is hard wired, but anytime I am around a lot of Wi Fi my heart starts doing weird things 😞 I grow weary of this flesh...

Do you get much nature time? Forests (Foliage in general) is quite good at blocking EM radiation.

As opposed to the worst case scenario being in a car where signals, from say a phone or the cars own wireless system(s), bounce around a bit on the inside.

Distance helps as well due to the inverse square law for EM emissions where if you can double the distance you are from a (omnidirectional) source it’s 4 times less power, which is why getting your cell phone (during a call) even a couple of inches away as opposed to right against your head can make a big difference.

Or getting 10’ away from a WiFi router instead of 5’ etc.

I looked into diy faraday cages (just out of curiosity, I dont find myself to be susceptible to EMF) but it’s quite involved to make one properly (grounded).

I’m quite fascinated by people that are susceptible, not a very well understood phenomenon (often times totally disregarded) but many seem to suffer pretty badly because of it.

And the whole 5G IOT (internet of things) is only going to make that worse for people, the only good thing is that 5g is pretty easy to block with physical objects so should be able to keep your home free of it, but he cities will be totally saturated with signal; they will have to put emitters everywhere (because it’s so easy to block) like a mesh network.