Prayer Request

There are a lot of elderly folks who have fallen and broken their hips. Most recently, my grandmother being one of the many.

In my location, most broke their left hip, as did my grandma. My grandmother is home now from being in the hospital. Earlier today, with the state she is in, and my grandfather hit me with the reality of their conditions. I teared up a bit and cried for a few minutes due to seeing an interaction between the two of them and where they both are in looks and mental states.

(One has Alz, while the other Dem).
-

I ask for prayers for patience, understandings, and healing in all matters.

I ask for a prayer request for whatever you feel the need to say regarding my grandparents. Please, do not forget to pray for the whole body of Christ too.

I know others take care of their family members who are dying, and such can be hard times.

My grandmother has stated in various forms that she is ready to go, and the most challenging part is not knowing if she ever got saved or not, truthfully.

For my grandfather, well, he's unsaved. He's a Roman Catholic and never wanted the truth. He, too, is declining.

-

Overall, thank you.

-

If any of you folks have advice and those sorts, please do share. 

• Praying 4

My grandmother had Alzheimer's 20 years ago and passed. She was lost, as far as I know. I was lost too at the time and I didn't know her very well. All of my grandparents are deceased and were lost. It wasn't too hard for me because I hardly knew them. I was close to my parents but that was it. Other relatives not so much. 

You would think reaching the end of their lives would make lost people wonder where they are going. It must be the multitude of pharmaceutical drugs they are given that make them numb to it.

I pray you can reach them in time.

16 hours ago, Ramin said:

I use to take psychiatric medication, it only got way worse over time.

But it seemingly went away after a year of stopping. maybe there is small permanent damage or it was reversed.

I pray it was. 

Our bodies (made in the image of the God) have ways of recovering once we remove what doesn't need to be there and give them what they were actually designed to have.

What exactly are you struggling with right now?

1 hour ago, Saved Repentant Sinner said:

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Corinthians 13:11

So, you backslid a little. Repent, take the kidney shot and press on, Brother.

The guilt was too much, I took the hit and they respected me more for it. I need to stop assuming things. and I need to stop being so self righteous. 

I learned how to stop the temptations through prayer 

Edited by Ramin
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Piper LT said:

You can still tell them God's word when they are not in their right mind? They can get saved in those states?

When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

-Matthew 19: 25-26

Everybody is different but as long as they are living I would believe there is hope.

• Praying 1