What Happens to Kids who commit suicide?

Question

Due to this Covid crises, the amount of kids who are killing themselves is increasing. 

What happens to those who, specifically Kids (children), who end themselves? Do they still go to God due to them being under the age of accountability? Is a child who does such actions under the age of accountability? Etc.

(I know the Parents or those who take care of the child will be held accountable, because for a child to go to such extremes is horrendous plus saddening).

3 answers to this question

If they are innocent they go to the LORD. You can be saved and somehow commit suicide, yet you can't lose the love of GOD.

Romans 8:35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 7:14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

• Like 1
On 10/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, Piper LT said:

What happens to those who, specifically Kids (children), who end themselves? Do they still go to God due to them being under the age of accountability? Is a child who does such actions under the age of accountability? Etc.

If it is accidental, then they did not commit a sin.  When it comes to the age of accountability, it makes it difficult because every child is different. If they were not at the age of accountability then they do go to the Lord: 

KJV, Romans 9:11: 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

Because children that have not done any good or evil Jesus Christ has already paid that price for them automatically, as brother @Michael Daruna has said, nothing can separate us from the love of God and I am confident to say that God does love children:

KJV, Matthew 19:13-15: 13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. 15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

So, in the end of it, all we can do for these children is to pray for them, teach them and to trust in the Lord for them.

• Like 1