Spanish King James Bible

2 hours ago, radorn said:

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one.

You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, looking for trouble. But now you play the victim card.

You can't have it both ways.

a brawler lol have you seen all the back and forth you wrote about piper  call her out in baggering you and all the mental stress you are going through in your life but you come and bagger others like myself. 

how pipe was being so hard on you and questioning your salvation yadda yadda ..... go back and read it for yourself. 

its disgusting how you treat eachother like cats and dogs. 

the proof is in the pudding. 

this is awful behavior worse than childs play. 

you like eachother then youre at eachothers throats. all out in the open. grow up and learn to control yourselves. 

its just ine attack after another when you babies dont like something or anyone else comes and challenges your opinions. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one. You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, l

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of Engl

That's an abbreviation form of guile... - - - - - Plus, you said it yourself... - - - - - I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't

Posted Images

is poppy stank better for you @Kíveño grow up you are such a hypocrite . 

now whos teasing lol 

you kids now a days are some kind of warped thinking. hopefully you get it straightened out. 

dont even act all innocent now like you a christian. you are FAR from it. 

it stunks  throughout your entire attitude. 

you all figure it out in your own. 

like i said way earlier i have no business with you four lost trolls.  thats the opinion of the church here as we try to digest all this backbitting behaviours and lies and thats all who matter to me. 

so goodbye and try not to kill yourselves and spread satanic propaganda on this site. 

14 minutes ago, lily said:

is poppy stank better for you @Kíveño grow up you are such a hypocrite . 

now whos teasing lol 

you kids now a days are some kind of warped thinking. hopefully you get it straightened out. 

dont even act all innocent now like you a christian. you are FAR from it. 

it stunks  throughout your entire attitude. 

you all figure it out in your own. 

like i said way earlier i have no business with you four lost trolls.  thats the opinion of the church here as we try to digest all this backbitting behaviours and lies and thats all who matter to me. 

so goodbye and try not to kill yourselves and spread satanic propaganda on this site. 

Well you demonstrated your true colors there @lily. I did not tease you at all, THAT WAS YOUR OWN DOING. I did not say “go kill yourself” at to you and let alone to my other brethren. I have an idea who is lost now and it is not them. Sure, they have their differences between them however, they never told each other “go kill yourself” because of disagreement.

Brethren, you are seeing this first hand and watch out.

Edited by Kíveño
Corrections
  • Like 1
  • wow! 1
52 minutes ago, lily said:

please copy paste where i am racist.

Here you go:

9 hours ago, lily said:

and you just cant face the fact that God hasnt translated his holy word into all the languages within these past 200+ years. 

4 hours ago, lily said:

no that doesnt work with me. i have dealt with boys of angressive attitude of the hispanic nationality and they are just as territorial and militantly authoritative gods like personality. 

furthermore EVERY people in their own respected hispanic country will tell you they do not identify with spaniard anything due to the fact that they are completely different in culture language food and lets not forget the dark history of the spaniards inquisitions of majority hispanic countries. (This is from a different forum) 

Are these not your words?

its embarrassing and its filth. never has this happened on brother bryans ACTUAL sight.

You are a Bryan worshiper straight up. I have great respect for brother Bryan but he is not God. 

so keep your karen moments to yourself in private.  this is why i called out the three boys and you piper because you all stife in the same area "telling the truth" .

Says thee karen 😂 “they are attacking me!” Your the one attacking, not us.

but i am very content the church is very aware of this and have kept their distance and fellowship in this site. 

They should be aware of you, your being very stubborn, not reading clearly on the posts and jumping to conclusions. You’re the type that needs to put in their place. Whoever you are with, the men in your life are not leading you, you are leading yourself because you want it to be.  A woman should always have a covering, but I guess you removed yours.

So I will make my stance (and very one else’s) very clear to you. The KJV is the pure word God in English. Not French, not Spanish, not any other, as this website states. We all believe that the KJV is the word of God but it is directed to English speakers and their culture. We (Spanish speakers) have our own Bible in our language and culture. Your being very venomous towards us. Your the attacker, and I hope @Vancouver sees this clearly. That you are the leven.

Edited by Rico
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, lily said:

piper you have been accused of this same behaviour from ryoji and christopher. you are one way on private chat then make a total 360 on topic threads. 

Then what makes you think I won't try to rebuke you too? Yea, sister Piper did the right thing though. All the aggressiveness has been on your side from the very beginning and you refuse to let go of your anger.

And so I say to you, we had a nice conversation via messages but here you went shockingly berserk on everyone and everything.

1 hour ago, lily said:

regurgitating scripture and no action to follow through. i came to check out this site and now i have proof wht so many true brethren refuse to even have an account here. 

but i am very content the church is very aware of this and have kept their distance and fellowship in this site. 

Oof, listen. It is ok if you don't agree with us, or even just me if you will, lest you now reply again that we "three boys" and Piper ganged on you. Calm down for a second. Dear Lord! Can we have a relaxed, fruitful exchange of thoughts? Because I come here for fellowship, not for reading an inquisitorial barrage over nothing!

Look, if this forum is not quite what you were looking for, I'm sorry to hear that, but it's understandable. I'm afraid with this kind of attitude you would just make people run away from you anyway. Do as you think is best, but don't expect those you target to sit still while you throw stones at them from a glass tower. I could again argue this whole last post of yours which was utterly baffling, but I won't bother. @Kíveño @Rico @Piper LT Let's leave it at that if you agree, brethren, this isn't being instructive for anyone.

And I'm sorry, because it is me who will not engage in conversation with you again if you go on.

I pray you self-examine and reflect on this with the Scriptures in hand. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you and glory to Him for ever and ever. Amen.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lily said:

i call bs

That's an abbreviation form of guile...

- - - - -

3 hours ago, lily said:

please copy paste where i am racist. 

15 hours ago, lily said:

heres an unoriginal thought .... why not just learn the english language. 

all sorts of people learn other languages for less important reasons. 

this is why salvation isnt up to people but up to God whether he CHOSES to save certain people. 

13 hours ago, lily said:

he says  "do you have to learn the english language to understand the holy word  of God... no , look for a translation that matches with this king james bible" 

he just made a small mistake there its ok. i love brother bryan.

13 hours ago, lily said:

learn the english language the same way all immagrantes do if you want to eat lol 

yes pun intended 😊

6 hours ago, lily said:

i have dealt with boys of angressive attitude of the hispanic nationality and they are just as territorial and militantly authoritative gods like personality. 

9 hours ago, lily said:

No one should submit to the weak minded thought that our God's power (creator of all creation ) is limited to the holds of man kinds ability or inability to learn english.

Plus, you said it yourself...

8 hours ago, lily said:

how dare you come down on anyone and belittle them

- - - - -

3 hours ago, lily said:

how pipe was being so hard on you and questioning your salvation yadda yadda

I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't mean I'm calling him False or Fake straight out. I did state that few others saw him as lost, but I never ever stated or thought he was lost on any ground.

You are using excuses to cause one another to turn toward each other and off of you. I believe this is called - " Causing Strife "

Also, to make it clear, I hope and Do See him as a Brother in Christ that just needs more Faith in The Lord. Which I stated many times, Openly.

- - - - -

• Like 3