Jump to content

Spanish King James Bible


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, lily said:

shameful and quite embarrassing for you.

you put your foot in your own mouth "dear boy" 

so you are not fluent but know what your talking about, yet are not fluent lol sounds like the batholic trinity tactic. 

and yet you avoid the question of would you lay down your life for them? 

you are total childs play. actually the three of you are. 

you dont even know what you stand for. 

you come with lies and quoting scripture. just like devils. 

how dare you come down on anyone and belittle them and yet you dont anything but the shadow of your ego. 

know everyone can see what a liar you really are. you are not brethren. keep lying  and putting words in my mouth like: You do realize you're siding with Catholicism in that you disapprove of native translations right??

funny it must just be coinsidence that you never saw when i wrote anything positive and encouraging to rico. noooo goodness no! 

p.s. i will never cast my pearls before the swine. 

 

Good-bye 

NO, IT IS EMBARRASSING FOR YOU TO TALK FOOLISHLY.

I am a NOT Baptist- Catholic and I do not believe the pagan Trinity. YOU ARE WRONG ON ME DEAR LITTLE GIRL.

The reason why I quoted those scriptures to you is because, you are CONTENTIOUS and simple minded. YOU KNOW NOTHING.

You BEHAVE EXACTLY AS A CATHOLIC miss. You do realize that Catholics are the ones that say in order to learn the bible, YOU NEED TO LEARN LATIN. See a BATHOLIC behaves like that too and stating you need to learn ENGLISH in order to have God’s word.

Rico is actually my blood-brother and my brother in Christ. We talk all the time in our daily conversations. 
 

Miss you are behaving LIKE a swine and swine are known as lost women in 2 Peter 2:22 and a female pig is called a sow

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, 
The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire (2 Peter 2:22). 

So I advise to check yourself. 

Edited by Kíveño
  • Like 1
  • wow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one. You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, l

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of Engl

That's an abbreviation form of guile... - - - - - Plus, you said it yourself... - - - - - I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lily said:

again putting words in my mouth.

grab your dictionary please and look up tactic. 

in the mean time all your agression made me look up a word myself. may it be helpful to you. 

 

84496EBF-40C7-49C4-95DA-772FE07201C7.jpeg


13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing (Proverbs 9:13)


Webster’s 1828

CLAMOROUS, adjective Speaking and repeating loud words; noisy; vociferous; loud; turbulent.

 

15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike (Proverbs 27:15)

 

CONTENTIOUS, adjective

1. Apt to contend; given to angry debate; quarrelsome; perverse.

A continual dropping in a rainy day, and a contentious woman are alike. Proverbs 27:15.

2. Relating to contention in law; relating to litigation; having power to decide causes between contending parties; as a court of contentious jurisdiction.

3. Exciting or adapted to provoke contention or disputes; as a contentious subject.

Edited by Kíveño
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kíveño said:


13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing (Proverbs 9:13


Webster’s 1828

CLAMOROUS, adjective Speaking and repeating loud words; noisy; vociferous; loud; turbulent.

 

15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike (Proverbs 27:15)

 

CONTENTIOUS, adjective

1. Apt to contend; given to angry debate; quarrelsome; perverse.

A continual dropping in a rainy day, and a contentious woman are alike. Proverbs 27:15.

2. Relating to contention in law; relating to litigation; having power to decide causes between contending parties; as a court of contentious jurisdiction.

3. Exciting or adapted to provoke contention or disputes; as a contentious subject.

 

9DE33FD2-296F-46B2-B70B-144C4D6ED73F.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lily said:

 

9DE33FD2-296F-46B2-B70B-144C4D6ED73F.jpeg

You sound like a liberal women 😂😂😂 which I am not surprised trying to use these definitions in a negative way. I AM an exaggerated militant soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ and his word and defending other languages of the pure word of God like a good sheep-dog and a wolf devoured your mind. Now YOU became the wolf this time. I am here to defend as a soldier to my fellow brethren (who do not know the language issue) and to defend them as a sheep-dog, such as a wolf as yourself.

[3] Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. [5] And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully (2 Timothy 2:3-5). 

Edited by Kíveño
Fixed typos
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kíveño said:

You sound like a liberal women 😂😂😂 which I am not surprised trying to use these definitions in a negative way. I AM an exaggerated militant soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ and his word and defending other languages of the pure word of God like a good sheep-dog and a wolf devoured your mind. Now YOU became the wolf this time. I am here to defend as a soldier and my fellow brethren (who do not know the language issue) to defend them as a sheep-dog.

[3] Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. [5] And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully (2 Timothy 2:3-5). 

I will never back down from your bullying women tactics. 

63595AD7-1328-4F26-B3DC-8532E021551D.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lily said:

this is why salvation isnt up to people but up to God whether he CHOSES to save certain people.

So only those who speak English could get saved? Also sounds a bit like Calvinism in the way you used such words above.

Plus, as my Lost mother said to me as I told her what I was reading about,"What language does God speak?"

- -

Only read up to the 2nd page

-

I know most people find this rude, yet I do not when asked and what not | But - How old are you? You sound like those 50+ year olds in America who talk about those who (Most of the time are Legal, with a SS#) when they speak their native tongue for it's more comfortable for them especially if they don't know English yet, or that well, Etc. || However - You sound like those people who either gets upset at another if they don't know English as well as those who may not even speak and know English that well.

-

Are you the Judge of who is Saved or not, and who can be saved? Are you saying that even Jews cannot get saved unless they know English? Even if they come to The Truth - Seeing that their Messiah Is Come in the Flesh - Aka, Yeshua Hamashiach? (Jesus Christ is God Thy Father, Word Made Flesh).

- - - -

" כי מרד הוא כחטא של כישוף, ועקשנות היא כעוון ועבודת אלילים. "

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lily said:

@Kíveño you are servant of the Lord. lol more like a wolf in sheeps clothing. 

not even my Jesus treated a prostitute the way you treat women and his word.

real men dont act chauvinistic! 

disgrace! 

Can a saved, Bible-Believing woman mess up and say foolish things? The answer is YES!! Those verses are aimed at lost and saved women. How did I treated you any different? You Miss, are saying stupid things and I am rebuking you for them. Point blank and simple.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

So only those who speak English could get saved? Also sounds a bit like Calvinism in the way you used such words above.

Plus, as my Lost mother said to me as I told her what I was reading about,"What language does God speak?"

- -

Only read up to the 2nd page

-

I know most people find this rude, yet I do not when asked and what not | But - How old are you? You sound like those 50+ year olds in America who talk about those who (Most of the time are Legal, with a SS#) when they speak their native tongue for it's more comfortable for them especially if they don't know English yet, or that well, Etc. || However - You sound like those people who either gets upset at another if they don't know English as well as those who may not even speak and know English that well.

-

Are you the Judge of who is Saved or not, and who can be saved? Are you saying that even Jews cannot get saved unless they know English? Even if they come to The Truth - Seeing that their Messiah Is Come in the Flesh - Aka, Yeshua Hamashiach? (Jesus Christ is God Thy Father, Word Made Flesh).

- - - -

" כי מרד הוא כחטא של כישוף, ועקשנות היא כעוון ועבודת אלילים. "

piper you dont study anything what part of God can only save says or refers to languages. like stop really. 

i have never stated that i get upset about other  languages . please read before involving yourself and putting words into others mouth. 

i speak different languages wouldnt that be hypocritical . 

your asumptions are really bad. 

i have a love for languages. you dont go around life pining lies about people. 

again your ears fail you. you have never heard my voice yet i sound like something to you. 

maybe its all that wordly music has done  you some damage. 

Edited by lily
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rico said:

You said English, not other languages that they need to learn so your previous point is mute. And of course they have to learn Hebrew and Greek, how else will they translate?

They don’t need the originals to make a Bible in their language, the KJV didn’t need them. If they can do it, so can they. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.

Nope not needed. It would help them in their translation for sure, comparing the KJV in some areas but it is not a requirement. 

rici again i never said the you need them you brought up the topic and shutvtgat diwn by sating you dont need them thanks for cooy paste that i said it . lol  

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

On what page did he act "Chauvinistic?"

you look it up. follow the entire thread. 

while youre at it try to find where i said according to your accusations that i said any other language but english cant get saved lol 

you kids are jokers. 

 

Edited by lily
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rico said:

I don’t make threats. But if you mess with the word of God, in any language, you will be punished by Him. This is a warning to you. Also, saying things falsely is clearly a sin so, theres is also that.

This - Exactly

 

1 hour ago, lily said:

how dare you come down on anyone and belittle them and yet you dont anything but the shadow of your ego. 

You do understand that you're the one has done this, not them - right?

1 hour ago, lily said:

i will never cast my pearls before the swine. 

If you see them as lost - Why keep replying? If you see me as lost too, why keep replying?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

because i can. and i will you dont control anyone here and no piper you have the wring stamps yet again.

and since you  knowi think you are lost why do you keep talking to me again. 

kiveño was trying to bully me and i am standing up for myself. 

funny i saw a thread you complaining about some if these same guys and now you come to their rescue. thats two faced. 

 

Edited by lily
Link to post
Share on other sites

its ok for three boys to gang up on my for typing errors (who dont even know if the english language if my native  tongue) but i am accused of a negative remark about a language i never did or said . 

my oh my people here be seeing fantoms or something. 

there was only one confusion about who was going to write a new spanish bible version. 

then out of nowhere these three gang  on me a woman because i called them out on something they totally said on their own. 

thats no reason to disrespect and elder person. 

the three never mentioned all the positive and encouraging things i said but rather made vile lies to QUIET my opinion. 

no that doesnt work with me. i have dealt with boys of angressive attitude of the hispanic nationality and they are just as territorial and militantly authoritative gods like personality. 

i have been yelled at me  , disrespected,  name called, put false words in my mouth and i will defend myself as I see fit. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one.

You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, looking for trouble. But now you play the victim card.

You can't have it both ways.

Edited by radorn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lily said:

complaining about some if these same guys

False. You do not know the topics as to what it concerns. You speak as if you know, yet - I know they're Saved. Those that you speak on. Plus, the post I made in which - I believe only ONE commented on - He felt conviction - yet the post wasn't toward him, but if one did get hit | Then it's time to examine.

-

You said you're not to assume things, yet - here you are automatically assuming things.

-

12 minutes ago, lily said:

you come to their rescue

The word you seek is "Defending" for I am Defending those who don't speak English.

-

Also, Yes, You Did state

8 hours ago, lily said:

why not just learn the english language. 

all sorts of people learn other languages for less important reasons. 

this is why salvation isnt up to people but up to God whether he CHOSES to save certain people. 

-

Like... I get it you English is Perfect

4 hours ago, lily said:

spoken english is perfect

So you must know more about English and Everything concerning English since Most of us - English wasn't our first language. My first language was Russian - I don't speak such anymore (adopted by German/ French family - Sometimes German and French words were spoken in house) - I know and speak English, but I am still learning - Especially Speaking wise.

The Lord is the one who Reveals his word to Me - As does he Reveal to Others through Their Language. I know Nothing without God's Help. I am Dumb, I am not smart - Yet, I am given understanding, Knowledge, and learning through GOD - For he only is Able | None of us are Able to understand anything without him.

-

Hopefully you are a sister in Christ, maybe you are not - Depends - truthfully.

- - -

The KJV is the Purest and Perfect Word of God. That is why as others stated - KJV or Closest to in Other Languages, which Brother Bryan has stated too - Find a Bible Closest to the KJV in your Tongue. Most get the KJV English with their Language. Those folks may learn over time how to connect two and two, but may never be able to speak or speak properly of English and so forth.

- - - - -

- - -

3 minutes ago, lily said:

its ok for three boys to gang up on my for typing errors (who dont even know if the english language if my native  tongue) but i am accused of a negative remark about a language i never did or said .

download.png.1da1fa0a98d854d5a51c8241ce8f053c.png wat? (spelled wrong on purpose)

- - - - 

6 minutes ago, lily said:

then out of nowhere these three gang  on me a woman because i called them out on something they totally said on their own. 

They actually never gained up on you - they were trying to help you understand, but instead you are trying to look like the victim after you went after them and they wanted to defend themselves. Yikes.

You really shouldn't try to make yourself look like a victim.

It's different when you use scripture that actually fits into what you speak, but you were trying to defend yourself in all the wrong ways. (Aka, you are in the wrong. You are not the victim in this case, they (the boys you speak of) are the victim). Of course, that may be hard for you to accept that men can be victims too, especially of, From Women.

- - - - -

9 minutes ago, lily said:

thats no reason to disrespect and elder person. 

So you are old? | However, other than that, they never disrespected you. Indirectly, you seem to have disrespected yourself.

- - - - -

10 minutes ago, lily said:

the three never mentioned all the positive and encouraging things i said but rather made vile lies to QUIET my opinion. 

 

You Attacked Them, Name Called. My goodness. Also, no, you never said one positive thing and if you did it probably was just " One " thing out of all other typings you stated.

- - - - -

11 minutes ago, lily said:

no that doesnt work with me. i have dealt with boys of angressive attitude of the hispanic nationality and they are just as territorial and militantly authoritative gods like personality. 

I cannot remember the other word that correlates to this phrase - but I know the other... that this just seems racist straight out. Oh, I think the word is Prejudice, but I could be wrong. (Wrong correlating to the word I'm trying to think of - Yet, I am NOT WRONG that you are Literally Lumping All Hispanic folks together).

It's like how people like to Lump all Russians together saying "All Russians" Drink Vodka, wear adidas and Etc.

Or that of Lumping all Chinese folks with always taking their shoes off in house, or certain meals, actions, what others may call "poor parenting skills" when some are lovely and don't hardcore at their children.

Etc. Etc.

15 minutes ago, lily said:

i have been yelled at me  , disrespected,  name called, put false words in my mouth and i will defend myself as I see fit. 

 

You, Ma'am, are disgusting. You were never disrespected, until maybe now with me calling you disgusting since I know you'll take offense. You were never name called, for they fit you properly with Scripture on how you are - you Mask Fell off, and yet you still claim to be the Victim when They and all other Hispanic folks Are - Literally, You lumped all Hispanics together.... My GOOODNESS Bruh - Yikes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, lily said:

because i can. and i will you dont control anyone here and no piper you have the wring stamps yet again.

and since you  knowi think you are lost why do you keep talking to me again. 

kiveño was trying to bully me and i am standing up for myself. 

funny i saw a thread you complaining about some if these same guys and now you come to their rescue. thats two faced. 

 

 

36 minutes ago, lily said:

its ok for three boys to gang up on my for typing errors (who dont even know if the english language if my native  tongue) but i am accused of a negative remark about a language i never did or said . 

my oh my people here be seeing fantoms or something. 

there was only one confusion about who was going to write a new spanish bible version. 

then out of nowhere these three gang  on me a woman because i called them out on something they totally said on their own. 

thats no reason to disrespect and elder person. 

the three never mentioned all the positive and encouraging things i said but rather made vile lies to QUIET my opinion. 

no that doesnt work with me. i have dealt with boys of angressive attitude of the hispanic nationality and they are just as territorial and militantly authoritative gods like personality. 

i have been yelled at me  , disrespected,  name called, put false words in my mouth and i will defend myself as I see fit. 

 

First of all, we were not bullying you at any shape or form. We were REBUKING you of your claims in which you are wrong. Since when non-communication became aggression and correlating your experience towards us and without knowing us personally? The words in all caps is to GRAB YOUR ATTENTION because, you started this dilema with your contentious ways. This is why it is better to communicate this matter in person, in order to avoid confusion. Paul had to write his epistles to the Corinthians STRONGLY because, they were blind and taught incorrectly. This is why I talk STRONGLY to you in all caps because, you are going your own way and blinded by your own ambition.
 

So once again, check yourself.

Edited by Kíveño
Corrected and added
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kíveño said:

 

First of all, we were not bullying you at any shape or form. We were REBUKING you of your claims in which you are wrong. Since when non-communication became aggression and correlating your experience towards us and without knowing us personally? The words in all caps is to GRAB YOUR ATTENTION because, you started this dilema with your contentious ways. This is why it is better to communicate this matter in person, in order to avoid confusion. Paul had to write his epistles to the Corinthians STRONGLY because, they were blind and taught incorrectly. This is why I wrote STRONGLY to you in all caps because, you are going your own way and blinded by your own ambition.
 

So once again, check yourself.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@lily Remember, people of all nationalities are different. Not every single man or woman is the same. Not everyone of a nationality is the same either - we are all different.

I don't know if your prejudice/ racistness comes forth to - Maybe - Just maybe you were a Victim of some sort by a hispanic man - In whatever way it may have been?

However | That doesn't give you the right, Any Right, to lump them all together. Doesn't give you any right to see them as all the same or all of one way.

Everyone has a choice, and there are folks out there that don't do evil actions that correlate to abuse (Not saying You Were Abused, but if you were a Victim of one point of any sort of Abuse - Just know God Can Heal You).

Give it to The Lord and allow him to help you. Allow God to cleanse you, to mend your heart, to help you overcome what needs to be beat and put away.

- - -

You have a choice to not lump folks together. Shall you be saved or not - You have a Choice, as do others - Remember that.

- - -

And - Again - Not Saying you Were | But If You Were - Just know that All Men will not Hurt you. All Men of a certain group (nationality) will not hurt you the way you have been hurt before. Trust me, I know.

I used to be scared of getting Close, even in emotions toward Anyone. This includes my Sweet, Sweet Grandma who loved me dearly and raised me well. It was hard - extremely so, to Trust anyone because I felt that at any moment they could hurt me in whatever way it shall have been. I was always on guard.

- - -

So - With This - You Need to Accept and Understand that Men, all Men are different - as too - All Women are different. This correlates for the Saved, and Lost too.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

i call bs when i see and i see it just fine. 

again piper you put labels on people like a natural liar. 

please copy paste where i am racist. 

you are so ignorant and confused. 

one minute you complain about these people calling into question whether they are saved and the next you are eating fruitloops with them. pick a side otherwise you look mentally unbalanced. 

grow up and act like stable minded people. 

all this back and forth is childs play thats not productive. i see you doing it all the time amongst yourselves then in a few seconds on another topic you are get along and then turn on eachother. 

its embarrassing and its filth. never has this happened on brother bryans ACTUAL sight.

its like you all need a babysitter all around the clock from all the lies you invent. 

you know i really hope for your saftey's you all dont act like this in real life its dangerous for you to publicly invent lies about people and falsely label them. 

so keep your karen moments to yourself in private.  this is why i called out the three boys and you piper because you all stife in the same area "telling the truth" .

time to take out the garbage on this site. there are less than 200 members and there is no fellowship like how i see in person and on brother bryans site and its because of lost peoples like you four twisting and turning all everything said and baggering with created lies. 

piper you have been accused of this same behaviour from ryoji and christopher. you are one way on private chat then make a total 360 on topic threads. 

this is not the church of Jesus Christ ! 

regurgitating scripture and no action to follow through. i came to check out this site and now i have proof wht so many true brethren refuse to even have an account here. 

but i am very content the church is very aware of this and have kept their distance and fellowship in this site. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lily said:

i call bs when i see and i see it just fine. 

again piper you put labels on people like a natural liar. 

please copy paste where i am racist. 

you are so ignorant and confused. 

one minute you complain about these people calling into question whether they are saved and the next you are eating fruitloops with them. pick a side otherwise you look mentally unbalanced. 

grow up and act like stable minded people. 

all this back and forth is childs play thats not productive. i see you doing it all the time amongst yourselves then in a few seconds on another topic you are get along and then turn on eachother. 

its embarrassing and its filth. never has this happened on brother bryans ACTUAL sight.

its like you all need a babysitter all around the clock from all the lies you invent. 

you know i really hope for your saftey's you all dont act like this in real life its dangerous for you to publicly invent lies about people and falsely label them. 

so keep your karen moments to yourself in private.  this is why i called out the three boys and you piper because you all stife in the same area "telling the truth" .

time to take out the garbage on this site. there are less than 200 members and there is no fellowship like how i see in person and on brother bryans site and its because of lost peoples like you four twisting and turning all everything said and baggering with created lies. 

piper you have been accused of this same behaviour from ryoji and christopher. you are one way on private chat then make a total 360 on topic threads. 

this is not the church of Jesus Christ ! 

regurgitating scripture and no action to follow through. i came to check out this site and now i have proof wht so many true brethren refuse to even have an account here. 

but i am very content the church is very aware of this and have kept their distance and fellowship in this site. 

Why are you cussing @lily? You cannot handle the heat from rebuking? Once again check yourself...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...