Spanish King James Bible

1 hour ago, Vancouver said:

Also as far as I know isn't Hebrew one of the only languages that hasn't changed at all, where modern speakers can still read and write "ancient" Hebrew?

Some of you are so knowledgeable about language(s), it's a fascinating subject, even if I'm way off topic.

it started as pictograph then paleo then masoretic text ( which completely changed the entire way of pronounciation and word and meaning by changing the vowels ) and yiddish in the last 50 years to three styles cursive , modern and and common every day text 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one. You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, l

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of Engl

That's an abbreviation form of guile... - - - - - Plus, you said it yourself... - - - - - I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

You said English, not other languages that they need to learn so your previous point is mute. And of course they have to learn Hebrew and Greek, how else will they translate?

They don’t need the originals to make a Bible in their language, the KJV didn’t need them. If they can do it, so can they. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.

Nope not needed. It would help them in their translation for sure, comparing the KJV in some areas but it is not a requirement. 

thats right God already did it rico no need to make a repeat like another translation revival . 

God gave his word in the language and hasnt repeated himself. and it has nothing to do with discrimination but rather motivation. people learn all new languages on a daily for fun, for business, for money gain, for lust .... so why not for Salvation?! 

how else they translate if they dont learn greek and hebrew???????? lol so learning 2 ancient languages versus ONE language is better to you lol 

oh gosh please dont turn out to be one of those batholics. 

Stop knocking down what God did in the english language. he put it all in ONE book for all. say thank you and stop second guessing GOD like the fake jewish rabbis in israel. you sound like steven anderson and robert breaker. 

i know you are not saved but i pray you will be. 

Edited by lily
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
23 minutes ago, lily said:

thats right God already did it rico no need to make a repeat. God gave his word the language and hasnt repeated himself. and is has nothing to do with discrimination but rather motivation. people learn all new languages on a daily for fun for business for money gain for lust .... so why not for Salvation?!

Because, there is no replacement for learning the word of God in your own language and culture. It is irreplaceable.

how else they translate if they dont learn greek and hebrew???????? lol so learning 2 ancient languages versus ONE language is better to you lol

You talk like that is impossible. I have a couple of dictionaries of both and they are not that hard to learn, you just have to be patient with yourself to learn. And most are for free.

oh gosh please dont turn out to be one of those batholics. 

Stop knocking down what God did in the english language. he put it all in ONE book for all. say thank you and stop second guessing GOD like the fake jewish rabbis in israel. you sound steven anderson and robert breaker. 

i know you are not saved but i pray you will be. 

🤨 what are you even on about? In what part am I an batholic? In what part have I knocked down the KJV? I got saved by the KJV so where are you even coming from? In what way did second guess God? Stop speaking your nonsense already. So closed minded, the same argument that you made, forcing people to learn English, instead of their own language, is the same garbage that the Catholic Church did and still do. The same slavery that thousands of Hispanics are going though and I won’t stand for it. I have spoken nothing but truth here but you don’t like it.

I have even spoken against those two guys that you mentioned because they are against other pure Bibles, as well as them believing incorrect doctrine. So I would really check yourself before you start spitting venom at others:

KJV, Proverbs 6:16-19: 16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

KJV, Proverbs 12:17-20: 17 He that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. 18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. 19 The lip of truth shall be established forever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. 20 Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counselors of peace is joy.

I would be very careful before you try to condemn someone off of something you have no knowledge about. Especially of someone that you don’t know.

Edited by Rico
  • Like 1

you sow too much to your flesh rico. thats bad. what are you trying to prove? 

so you admit God didnt complete his work? 

you learned english. sounds hypocritical. 

again you are wasting your time .... there is nothing wrong with the english stop back tracking or you will fall.

what do gave against the english? 

lol no one said you cant translate for your people but you are obsessed with having to go back to koine greek and hebrew when its already in english and all the work has been done before you even born. 

i know what i say i have dealt with many like yourself before. the church doesnt act like and they sure dont sow to the flesh. 

you seem so bent on this having to translate it for others but truth is rico, God doesnt need you or me for that matter. 

and you just cant face the fact that God hasnt translated his holy word into all the languages within these past 200+ years. 

You quote scripture all you want so can satan (as he does all day every day) 

i never said you cant translate... di what you will .... i was just reminding you of God's warning to those that make any changes to his word. 

funny thought: God used 54 of the most prestine scholars to complie the english .... and seven years .... 

sounds like someone is comparing sticks to stones. i will let you figure that out.  

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

I would be very careful before you try to condemn someone off of something you have no knowledge about. Especially of someone that you don’t know.

Is that a threat? 

also. you keep repeating "other pure bibles" 

for the last time (i hope) which "ones"? 

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, lily said:

you sow too much to your flesh rico. thats bad. what are you trying to prove?

Okay.....your a bit weird ain’t you?

so you admit God didnt complete his work? 

you learned english. sounds hypocritical.

🤨 Are you just crazy or you cannot read? You haven’t read any of my previous posts have you?

English is my first language, sounds to me that your really ignorant, so more like your skin is showing and looks like a serpent.

8 minutes ago, lily said:

again you are wasting your time .... there is nothing wrong with the english stop back tracking or you will fall.

what do gave against the english?

🤨 Try actually reading what I put down instead being ignorant. “What do gave against the English?” Ah, perfect English, they should gave you a gold star. Ah, since your trying so hard heres one ️. But I have nothing against the English, as I clearly stated.

11 minutes ago, lily said:

lol no one said you cant translate for your people but you are obsessed with having to go back to koine greek and hebrew when its already in english and all the work has been done before you even born. 

i know what i say i have dealt with many like yourself before. the church doesnt act like and they sure dont sow to the flesh. 

🤨................your really dense. I didn’t translate anything, I told you this already. The Spanish Bible was already made long before I was born.

“Sow flesh” they also don’t sow wolf fur either.

14 minutes ago, lily said:

you seem so bent on this having to translate it for others but truth is rico, God doesnt need you or me for that matter. 

and you just cant face the fact that God hasnt translated his holy word into all the languages within these past 200+ years.

😂 Where do you think the KJV came from? From other translations, including from the Spanish one. But it’s okay that you may not know that.

15 minutes ago, lily said:

You quote scripture all you want so can satan (as he does all day every day) 

i never said you cant translate... di what you will .... i was just reminding you of God's warning to those that make any changes to his word. 

funny thought: God used 54 of the most prestine scholars to complie the english .... and seven years .... 

sounds like someone is comparing sticks to stones. i will let you figure that out. 

I quote scripture to prove that you are truly ignorant of the KJV and its history and to prove that your the little leaven that leavens the whole lump. 

Heres another funny thought, did you know those authors hated each others guts so much that the king James had to issue an order for a Bible to done to appease the two groups. Anglicans and Puritans but you know, Lord knows when you actually look up some history.  

17 minutes ago, lily said:

Is that a threat? 

also. you keep repeating "other pure bibles" 

for the last time (i hope) which "ones"? 

I don’t make threats. But if you mess with the word of God, in any language, you will be punished by Him. This is a warning to you. Also, saying things falsely is clearly a sin so, theres is also that.

If you look back at the posts and actually read, you might see where I mentioned it. But you know, its seems my English is at par with yours. So ask me if you need help understand alright, 😃😒

• Like 1

actually my spoken english is perfect. the spelling errors are be i am on a mobile keyboard that is small and when i type too fast i dont realize words are mispelled or missing. 

trust me  i know not to mess around with the Word of God. learned that quick from seeing others in misfortunes of different sorts. i see and learn from others. 

again what are getting at? 

first you say other pure bibles and now you bring up the hatred between puritans and anglicans... so whats your point here? 

Do you believe that the KJV is the ONLY pure and holy word of God? 

3 hours ago, Rico said:

German, French, Latin, Italian, Catalan, Syriac, etc. I can go more but I’m not going to waste my time.

I don’t know, where does the KJV have the word “cross” in the text when it is a latin word? 

wow you judge so many for not knowing things yet you didnt even know that the german has errors that stem from the catholic but i will let you find the video on brother bryans channel oh and @Vancouver posted it on this thread too hypocrite! (not you vancouver) 

the word cross hmmm try looking at the hebrew pictograph and their ancient ways of making contracts/agreements some day and dont let it knock you off your high horse. 

but i know nothing and am uneducated by the measure of standards of rico. 

i will defend myself as any woman should. 

i will just say this, i am content with God's holy perfect pure word in the KJV and i am bored of all this going back and forth. 

if you are not saved and dont care to be then i have no business conversing with you. just to be clear here. 

if anyone here does not stand by the KJV they need to be permanently dismissed AS this site is its entire purpose and standard. 

Edited by lily
corrected by typeO's before rico calls me ignorant again.lol

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of English (even after many years, decades of experience) has always been amusing to me:

Obviously the language of the KJV is on another level, than what we commonly use, which is why even as a native English speaker it took me a while to get used to, it is so different and enjoyable to me, so specific, so precise.

Modern English writing has become so lazy, totally devoid of the exposition / vocabulary / punctuation required to unequivocally derive true meaning, such as found in the KJV.

Those people that I've known, who have been here for decades that speak common English perfectly well and yet would really struggle to derive / understand the doctrinal nuance of biblical written [KJV] English and punctuation, although would quickly understand it in their native language.

It's hard for me to explain, only knowing one language, but dealing with these people (especially when older) it's almost like their brain is hard-wired for different grammatical rules, for lack of a better description; making things quite difficult for them.

I obviously hold to the KJV as a standard, but being totally inept at learning other languages myself, I can have grace for those who seek to learn about God in the language they do understand.

People that are unable, or may struggle to understand the written KJV English, may still benefit from preachers / teachers that are able to give exposition in plain English (as Bryan does) and they are welcome here.

Bryan's ministry work, which this forum is meant to support, has international reach.

I've already posted the video of Bryan's opinion on the matter, @lily you believe he is mistaken (as is your prerogative).

That said, the inability to moderate foreign language content is an issue I've regularly considered in general.

Usually a variety of people (with different opinions) will speak on the subjects (In mostly English) and I will, with patience, weight their responses, pray for guidance, especially given my lack of specific understanding.

- - - - - - -

Even if the topic merits further discussion, poor conduct will result in a forced end of the discussion, so try to not let things devolve into name calling and or over-reaching, or otherwise unnecessary, accusations.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, lily said:

wow you judge so many for not knowing things yet you didnt even know that the german has errors that stem from the catholic but i will let you find the video on brother bryans channel oh and @Vancouver posted it on this thread too hypocrite! (not you vancouver) 

the word cross hmmm try looking at the hebrew pictograph and their ancient ways of making contracts/agreements some day and dont let it knock you off your high horse. 

but i know nothing and am uneducated by the measure of standards of rico. 

i will defend myself as any woman should. 

i will just say this, i am content with God's holy perfect pure word in the KJV and i am bored of all this going back and forth. 

if you are not saved and dont care to be then i have no business conversing with you. just to be clear here. 

if anyone here does not stand by the KJV they need to be permanently dismissed AS this site is its entire purpose and standard. 

Hey @lily

No one here is against the KJV, okay? The KJV is the Word of God, for the ENGLISH-speaking people! Just how brother Bryan says it in his videos and brother @Phillip Newtonsays in his study videos. 

What @Rico is saying is that there are KJV equivalences in other languages that hold its weight as the pure of God in its respected language. NO ONE IS DISSING THE KJV.... UNDERSTAND? I hold it to a high standard as the Bible for English and it is perfect... so does Rico. POINT BLANK AND SIMPLE. 

Why do think other old Bibles from other languages became so successful in their seventh purification process? (Psalm 12:6-7) They used the KJV as the perfect idiom weight and balance to follow (Proverbs 11:1, 16:11). See you did not know that because, YOU HAVE NOT DEEPLY STUDIED ABOUT IT. You might ask which Bibles? Sure here they are:

Chinese - Delegates Version 1858
Dutch - Stratenvarling 1637

French - Ostervald 1744

Spanish - Valera 1865

and etc.

Basically anything after 1611 before 1900, other languages used the KJV in order to check their work. (Philadelphian Church 1500-1900) (Revelation 3:7-8). IT WAS NOT A WORD FOR WORD TRANSLATION. Got it? Hope so. 

It will be rather helpful if this whole conversation be spoken in person. The purpose why I put words in caps is to grasp your attention in order to think. I am not puffed up but, I am trying to help you.

Edited by Kíveño
Typo
  • Like 2

1 Cor 15

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
  5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
  6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

@lily Sister, I'm afraid you are now being unreasonable.

image.png.ea2996cc6256fffd95e0fe9e3b6e86c9.png

Are you really being that proud that you think the Lord only left His word in your language and not another language which has been surpassing it in number of speakers for centuries?

First and foremost, nobody is denying that the KJV is God's perfect word In English.

Secondly, yes there are pure Bibles in other languages. As long as the translation is Holy Spirit-driven, with the fear of the Lord and always from the Textus Receptus, it should match the reading of the KJV too in whatever language. If Martin Luther ever promoted something right, this is it, that people should have a Bible in their native language. How is a native Russian or Japanese going to have close fellowship with the Lord if His word is only in English then?

If it's just about learning a foreign language, why don't we still read today the Old Testament in Hebrew and the New in Greek? The Textus Receptus is the mother of the KJV, the Reina-Valera 1602, the Ostervald... If those daughters truly follow their mother, they should have the same reading even if they don't take it one from another.

The "1602 Purificada" is a prime example of a corrupted Bible and the result of this twisted "KJV-only" mentality: it claims to be the true Spanish daughter of the TR and closest sister of the KJV simply because it copycatted the KJV words over the original Spanish RV. But when you examine it, you see all kinds of changed words and meanings adjusting to the Critical Text of Westcott and Hort which are not in the KJV nor in the original RV1602. What good is it then?

To track the pure Bible in whatever language, simply trace back their origins and, if possible for you, compare readings with a Bible you know is pure (example KJV). If it traces back to the TR and reads the same as a pure Bible like the KJV, then you got it. In Spanish, this is the original Reina-Valera from 1602, and its latest faithful revision was made in 1865, just like the KJV from 1611 was ultimately revised in 1769.

Edit: Oh and I speak from personal experience. I read both the KJV and the RV1865 every day. There has already been some discussion about some archaic wording in the RV but only in reference of modern Spanish, but so far I can tell you I see no issue between them. If anything, it is the closest to the KJV I have read.

I also read once a little bit of the Ostervald as I know a little French, specially the critical passages of doctrine like 2 Timothy 2:15, and it also matches, and I can't say the same for the 1602 Purificada.

15 Efforce-toi de te rendre approuvé de Dieu, comme un ouvrier sans reproche, dispensant comme il faut la parole de la vérité.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ryoji said:

1 Cor 15

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
  5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

@lily Sister, I'm afraid you are now being unreasonable.

image.png.ea2996cc6256fffd95e0fe9e3b6e86c9.png

Are you really being that proud that you think the Lord only left His word in your language and not another language which has been surpassing it in number of speakers for centuries?

First and foremost, nobody is denying that the KJV is God's perfect word In English.

Secondly, yes there are pure Bibles in other languages. As long as the translation is Holy Spirit-driven, with the fear of the Lord and always from the Textus Receptus, it should match the reading of the KJV too in whatever language. If Martin Luther ever promoted something right, this is it, that people should have a Bible in their native language. How is a native Russian or Japanese going to have close fellowship with the Lord if His word is only in English then?

If it's just about learning a foreign language, why don't we still read today the Old Testament in Hebrew and the New in Greek? The Textus Receptus is the mother of the KJV, the Reina-Valera 1602, the Ostervald... If those daughters truly follow their mother, they should have the same reading even if they don't take it one from another.

The "1602 Purificada" is a prime example of a corrupted Bible and the result of this twisted "KJV-only" mentality: it claims to be the true Spanish daughter of the TR and closest sister of the KJV simply because it copycatted the KJV words over the original Spanish RV. But when you examine it, you see all kinds of changed words and meanings adjusting to the Critical Text of Westcott and Hort which are not in the KJV nor in the original RV1602. What good is it then?

To track the pure Bible in whatever language, simply trace back their origins and, if possible for you, compare readings with a Bible you know is pure (example KJV). If it traces back to the TR and reads the same as a pure Bible like the KJV, then you got it. In Spanish, this is the original Reina-Valera from 1602, and its latest faithful revision was made in 1865, just like the KJV from 1611 was ultimately revised in 1769.

Well said brother @ryoji

@Vancouver i stand by brother bryans stance. This isnt a book for the lost but for the saved. eg why catholics dont understand it neither the lost. 

No one should submit to the weak minded thought that our God's power (creator of all creation ) is limited to the holds of man kinds ability or inability to learn english. 

did God not himself confound the languages at the tower of babel 

did God not make it that the disciples spoke other languages without study. 

i speak other languages other than my native tongue. try studying the mind of a procrastinator its interesting. 

i have only come across this beautiful old poetic english once or twice in my schooling years. however i didnt understand it at first so i knew something was wrong when i read the KJB and could read it but not understand it that only fed my motivation.

i was not a sluggard with this book knowing then what it was/is, i leaned heavily on God in prayer. Then i watched brother bryans video which gave answers to my prayers and only then did it reveal to God's wonderous power still at work over his word. 

I very much dislike this wishy-washy attitude so many "christians " have it stinks and it looks bad. 

america was great when it took a strong firm stand on God's word , that's not the case today. 

Discerment is not about grace its about knowing for sure whether something is yay or nay. There are so many red flags here that are not being called out on and this is why i have chosen to excuse myself. 

vancouver,  i answer to you out of respect for the courtesy and kindness you have shown me but will not play with those who feel like the word of God needs to be degrated by their vile merits. 

God bless you. 

will not play with those who feel like the word of God needs to be degrated by their vile merits. 

:classic_huh:

The only red flag I see here is your unfounded attack at the mere thought that there could be a Spanish Bible. As Spanish-speaking people, we are only trying to explain it for your instruction?

But if you are set on thinking that the Lord put His word behind a language barrier, as you wish.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 1

@lily

Here is something else to think about. Why do you think that KJV had its perfection that it has? They used other languages for testing in order to be an equivalence to them and the KJV was BUILT on that. The translators were considerate and do not have sole mentality of just English. 

French, Italian, Spanish and etc were used in the process and they are ALL preserved word of God before 1611, now they have been purified seven times after 1611. 

You can say that other languages “returned back the favor” and because of that, their Bibles became the word of God in their respective language. Once again, the KJV is the perfect idiom weight and balance (Proverbs 11:1, 16:11), which @Rico and I covered on the future book of the Valera 1865. Anyone who understands the Bible version issue for other languages know about this and studied it. @Rico knows this, @ryoji knows this and anyone else that speak a different language as well.

Edited by Kíveño
Typo
  • Like 1

@ryoji you seemed to have missed your target there. hope you find my words where i stated i have "the gifts of prophecy and understanding of knowledge and faith that moves mountains" ... wait you wont coz that never happened. 

stay on topic " language versions " is the key here. 

you have only polluted your own mind against yourself to pin on me something that have not said nor spoken of remotely touching the subject of your concern. but you have my charity and grace for now. 

@ryoji@Rico @Kíveño

by the way how many languages do you fluently speak and understand out of all the language versions you named amongst them also being the pure word of God? 

just curious.... 

18 minutes ago, ryoji said:

1 Cor 15

Just now, lily said:

@ryoji you seemed to have missed your target there. hope you find my words where i stated i have "the gifts of prophecy and understanding of knowledge and faith that moves mountains" ... wait you wont coz that never happened. 

stay on topic " language versions " is the key here. 

you have only polluted your own mind against yourself to pin on me something that have not said nor spoken of remotely touching the subject of your concern. but you have my charity and grace for now. 

@ryoji@Rico @Kíveño

by the way how many languages do you fluently speak and understand out of all the language versions you named amongst them also being the pure word of God? 

just curious.... 

I speak two: English and Spanish. I studied other languages and I pay attention to detail of what they done. You should do the same honestly. I studied the other language issue for almost a year now and I know the tactics of people say. People such as yourself 

@Kíveño its not a " tactic" but i have met many like you who talk without knowing 100% but out of fleshy gore. 

so you know chinese fluently written and spoken right?

and German too? 

how about the others ? 

you are a very good deceiver but not good enough. 

would lay your life down for the chinese japanese or german translations? 

Edited by lily
Just now, lily said:

its not a " tactic" but i have met many like you who talk without knowing 100% out of fleshy gore. 

so you know chinese fluently written and spoken right?

and German too? 

how about the others ? 

you are a very good deceiver but not good enough. 

would lay your life down for the chinese japanese or german translations? 

How am I deceiver? That I am telling you the truth? 

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Edited by Kíveño
Galatians 4:16
  • Like 1

@Kíveño just answer the question . you three boys threw it out there to attack me with those versions so know i want an answer. 

do you three fluently speak and write any of the languages you all mentioned above and would you all  lay your life down for them? 

Edited by lily
26 minutes ago, lily said:

you seemed to have missed your target there. hope you find my words where i stated i have "the gifts of prophecy and understanding of knowledge and faith that moves mountains" ... wait you wont coz that never happened. 

I added bold letters for a reason. It is good to have zeal for the word of God, but I have seen you quickly jump to conclusions and making strong accusations at the slightest thing while remaining in stubbornness, and that is not a good way to address brethren who only want to explain themselves.

26 minutes ago, lily said:

11 minutes ago, lily said:

just answer the question . you three boys threw it out there ti attack me with those versions so know want an answer. 

do you three fluently speak and write any of the languages you all mentioned above and would you all  lay your life down for them? 

Why the teasing? No we are not the ones attacking, we are simply defending from your accusations trying to give you reasons and arguments of our position.

I am a native Spaniard, and Spanish is my first language, so I think I have that pretty much covered. I also fend myself fairly well in English, thanks to the gift of the Lord.

At the very least, regarding Spanish, yes, I can say I would. Reina and Valera did, putting their lives on the line against the Inquisition by making a Spanish translation, ask them. Martin Luther did with German, ask him. A Russian Christian would with Russian, ask him. A Japanese Christian would with Japanese, ask him. It's not a matter of us. but of the whole beloved church of the Lord Jesus Christ all over the world.

You do realize you're siding with Catholicism in that you disapprove of native translations right??

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, lily said:

@Kíveño just answer the question . you three boys threw it out there to attack me with those versions so know i want an answer. 

Listen, I DO NOT speak fluently in other languages; however, I DID RESEARCH the issue and I KNOW EXACTLY what I’m talking about. You on the other hand dear lady, speak foolishly with no faith

13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing (Proverbs 9:13). 

15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike (Proverbs 27:15). 

Edited by Kíveño
Typo
  • Like 1
Just now, ryoji said:

I added bold letters for a reason. It is good to have zeal for the word of God, but I have seen you quickly jump to conclusions and making strong accusations at the slightest thing while remaining in stubbornness, and that is not a good way to address brethren who only want to explain themselves.

Why the teasing? No we are not the ones attacking, we are simply defending from your accusations trying to give you reasons and arguments of our position.

I am a native Spaniard, and Spanish is my first language, so I think I have that pretty much covered. I also fend myself fairly well in English, thanks to the gift of the Lord.

At the very least, regarding Spanish, yes, I can say I would. Reina and Valera did, putting their lives on the line against the Inquisition by making a Spanish translation, ask them. Martin Luther did with German, ask him. A Russian Christian would with Russian, ask him. A Japanese Christian would with Japanese, ask him.

You do realize you're siding with Catholicism in that you disapprove of native translations right??

Exactly my point brother @ryoji

• Like 1

shameful and quite embarrassing for you.

you put your foot in your own mouth "dear boy" 

so you are not fluent but know what your talking about, yet are not fluent lol sounds like the batholic trinity tactic. 

and yet you avoid the question of would you lay down your life for THEMthe question cant be any simpler. like i am talking about you three specifically not other people. stop leaning on others that i didnt mention  and stand on your words. 

you are total childs play. actually the three of you are. 

you dont even know what you stand for. 

you come with lies and quoting scripture. just like devils. 

how dare you come down on anyone and belittle them and yet you dont anything but the shadow of your ego. 

know everyone can see what a liar you really are. you are not brethren. keep lying  and putting words in my mouth like: You do realize you're siding with Catholicism in that you disapprove of native translations right??

funny it must just be coinsidence or blindness on your part, that you never saw when i wrote anything positive and encouraging to rico. noooo goodness no! 

so many people put their live on the line for pagan idolatry everyday. your statement still does not prove anything but that sole fact that you called out other translations having no fluent 100% understading of prior to this conversation. 

p.s. i will never cast my pearls before the swine. 

Good-bye 

Edited by lily
  • Sad 1