Spanish King James Bible

2 hours ago, Romans_14.12 said:

"Go and read what this ministry (this website) on what they believe. It says it clearly, THE KJV IS THE PURE WORD OF GOD IN ENGLISH, not Spanish, not any other language." I'm aware of that, but I'm also aware of this video. Are you?

https://youtu.be/ud4vwLiX7oE

So you're aware of that but still trying to prove otherwise? Bryan always teaches the KJV is the perfect and only Bible in English. I was just watching this and, hey, an example appeared (59:41). But whatever, anyone here could go back and forth and not go anywhere, there was also another user here who had this idea too, to translate the KJV to Spanish by himself. If that's what you want to do, go ahead. Rom 14:5 "(...) Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind".

• Like 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one. You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, l

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of Engl

That's an abbreviation form of guile... - - - - - Plus, you said it yourself... - - - - - I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't

Posted Images

if I didn't respect the 1865, I'd be sayin' that it's just another satanic, Vatican version, which I don't believe.

12 hours ago, Romans_14.12 said:

If what I call into question is what's in agreement with the Vatican versions-and therefore contrary to the King James Bible-then I will never change.

Is this not your words? Did you not say, in reference to the Valera 1865, that it has Vatican readings? Why are you lying?

And I find it funny how that in other posts, you pro-1865 people have to resort to Alexandrian language like "KJV Onlyist", and militantly defend readings that line up with the Vatican versions, and satanic words like "human/humano". And you're treat'n me like a cultist for defending the absolute authority of the King James Bible over Greek and Hebrew. That's funny🤣🤣🤣🤣. Defend the King James Bible to the English-speakin' world, and you immediately become a cultist, and defense of the King James Bible to the Hispanics makes you a cultist as well. And as for the reinvent'n the wheel part, that kind of talk reminds me of the King James translators sayin' this in the Translators to the Reader:

"Thus it is apparent, that these things which we speak of are of most necessary use, and therefore that none, either without absurdity can speak against them (like you people are doin' right now), or without note of wickedness can spurn against them.

Yet for all that, the learned know that certain worthy men have been brought to untimely death for 
none other fault, but for seeking to reduce their countrymen to good order and discipline: And that 
in some Commonweals it was made a capital crime, once to motion the making of a new law for the 
abrogating of an old, though the same were most pernicious:"

Once again, you say that the Valera 1865 has supposedly has "Vatican" readings. So once again, prove that the word "humano" is a Vatican reading. Stop flapping your lips and put the money where your mouth is. "And you're treat'n me like a cultist for defending the absolute authority of the King James Bible over Greek and Hebrew." Do you not read or not understand? Where did any one of us say that we put the Greek and Hebrew over the KJV? We said for you to understand that the KJV is the translation from them and so is the Valera. We are not calling you a cultist for defending the KJV, that was your words and nor are we implying it.

If you think that's dishonesty or disrespect for Spanish, then you don't know what dishonesty and disrespect for Spanish is.

Oh and you do? You think removing words from a Bible that is pure and replace it with another is good? Do you even speak Spanish? Have you ever translated, not written spoken, English into Spanish? If you have, then you know for sure, you cannot translate word for word, majorly of time, you have to translate meaning to meaning. If you do translate word for word, then it always comes out choppy and the main meaning disappears.

I'm aware of that, but I'm also aware of this video. Are you?

https://youtu.be/ud4vwLiX7oE

Just because another brother in Christ says something about other Bibles, does not mean he is correct. You have to remember that Bryan doesn't even know other languages nor has really study the issue of other Bibles in other languages. If you are banking all of it on what Bryan is saying and not the Bible, you have another problem. 

1 hour ago, Romans_14.12 said:

And here's an article about HB Pratt, one of the guys that worked on the Reina-Valera 1865:

https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/taro/apts/00091/apts-00091.html#:~:text=Biographical note-,Rev.,Princeton Theological Seminary in 1855.

I am familiar with HB Pratt and his version, is just as corrupt has the modern versions. Stating his seminary proves that you yourself have never really tested the Valera 1865. Once again, put your money where your mouth is.

• Like 2

I don't know who is making the stink - yet Bryan Denlinger has stated in many videos that the KJV Bible is the Purest and Perfect word for English Speaking and Reading People. Those of other languages should find a Bible closest to the KJV, which for Spanish is the Reina-Valera 1865. 

Mr. Denlinger has Advised people to find a Bible that correlates to Their Tongue, which is the closest format to the KJV Bible. 

To say and push forth that those of other languages should Only read the KJV Bible is the same as telling another to stop speaking in their original tongue and to talk in English only.

-

-

Plus, looking through a few comments - reading some sentences here and there - You are using a form of manipulation to make others feel bad if not second guess themselves when they shouldn't be.

-

Whoever is making this stink - You sir or ma'am need to step out of your pride. Get out of your ego. 

Plus,

God's Divine Reset Button:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKloE5S99I

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rico said:

You have to remember that Bryan doesn't even know other languages nor has really study the issue of other Bibles in other languages

50 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Mr. Denlinger has Advised people to find a Bible that correlates to Their Tongue, which is the closest format to the KJV Bible.

So I would say that didn't remember the video too well so I rewatched it. I would admit that I was a bit hasty to say that Bryan didn't look into it. As Piper was saying, that Bryan did also say to go for the other Bibles that are closer in format to the Bible. So I stand corrected and I apologize for it. But Bryan in the video did say to "compare" the Bibles not translate from them. So @Romans_14.12 if you want to try to make this bible, then go ahead. Just know that we do not support it.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Vancouver said:

20:50+

I am glad you pointed out the time stamp @Vancouver which definitely proves what I am going to say next here. Brother Ángel Herrera de Mora, the revisor of the RV1865, did exactly what brother Bryan said when he revised Valera’s 1602. The following time stamps from brother Bryan’s video about that claim are 22:13, 22:43-23:02. Brother de Mora used the KJV as a reference tool (and not for translation from English to Spanish). “They had followed the English text as far as idiom would permit”-Margaret T. Hills, ABS Historical Essay, pg 26,(1966)

Now the following time stamps 22:28-22:56, brother Bryan mentions about Humberto Gomez. The whole Spanish Bible issue is “over his head” as he claims. Bryan’s video is two years old when it is was released on his regular channel. Back then, Bryan supported David Daniels from Chick Publications; Daniels is a notorious defender of the Gomez version, interesting enough, he does not know any Spanish! Daniels relied on a guy named Emmanuel “Manny” Rodriguez (his website 4thesaviour.com no longer exists) which you can say that Manny is the “spokesman” of the Gomez. Daniels being a KJV defender and having his known credentials, had people flocking over to the Gomez version in the droves from Manny’s articles. Unfortunately, as I have mentioned in my previous posts, Gomez revised the corrupted 1909. You cannot revise something corrupted and turn it into something good, it does not make any sense at all. 

1Ths 5:21-22: 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Daniels could not even prove it because, he does not know any Spanish! If he only knew the evil behind the 1909 with its corrupted base 1862, Catholic and Critical Text. Again this is all connections and credentials at the end of the day, and yet he supports a guy who copyrighted his own version. Brilliant Dany boy!

ABS minutes translation.pdf

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Kíveño said:

I am glad you pointed out the time stamp @Vancouver which definitely proves what I am going to say next here. Brother Ángel Herrera de Mora, the revisor of the RV1865, did exactly what brother Bryan said when he revised Valera’s 1602. The following time stamps from brother Bryan’s video about that claim are 22:13, 22:43-23:02. Brother de Mora used the KJV as a reference tool (and not for translation from English to Spanish). “They had followed the English text as far as idiom would permit”-Margaret T. Hills, ABS Historical Essay, pg 26,(1966)

Now the following time stamps 22:28-22:56, brother Bryan mentions about Humberto Gomez. The whole Spanish Bible issue is “over his head” as he claims. Bryan’s video is two years old when it is was released on his regular channel. Back then, Bryan supported David Daniels from Chick Publications. Daniels is a notorious defender of the Gomez version, interesting enough, he does not know any Spanish! Daniels relied on a guy named Emmanuel “Manny” Rodriguez (his website 4thesaviour.com no longer exists) which you can say that Manny is the “spokesman” of the Gomez. Daniels being a KJV defender and having his known credentials, had people flocking over to the Gomez version in the droves from Manny’s articles. Unfortunately, as I have mentioned in my previous posts, Gomez revised the corrupted 1909. You cannot revise something corrupted and turn it into something good by using the KJV to fill in the gaps by translating English words into Spanish... it does not make any sense at all!

1Ths 5:21-22: 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Daniels could not even prove anything because, he does not know any Spanish! If he only knew the evil behind the 1909 with its corrupted 1862 base, Catholic and Critical Text. Again this is all connections and credentials at the end of the day, and yet he supports a guy who copyrighted his own version. Brilliant Dany boy!

ABS minutes translation.pdf 1.96 MB · 1 download

Edited by Kíveño
Added more information to the original post. Appears double
  • 3 months later...
Just now, lily said:

i am under the impression that the King James bible has already been translated into the spanish language. see link below: 

VALERA1602.ORG

Sadly it is not. There is no such thing as a “Spanish King James” Bible. Now there is a KJB equivalence in Spanish which is the Valera Bible of 1865 (1602), which is the pure word of God for the Spanish-speaking people

heres an unoriginal thought .... why not just learn the english language. 

all sorts of people learn other languages for less important reasons. 

this is why salvation isnt up to people but up to God whether he CHOSES to save certain people. 

• Sad 1
  • Confused 1

😑 why are you trying to make English the end all be all? The English language is not the only language that has a pure Bible. Your talking with no knowledge behind it.

10 minutes ago, lily said:

@Rico i will have to agree with @Romans_14.12 with respects to the word human = humano being a catechusm version word

the king james clearly states "man kind" which translates in the general HISPANIC language "seres" 

A catechism word? What are you even talking about? The word humano predates the catechism and has no connection to it. What is any word that the Catholics use is a catechism word? But I’ll play along, I’ll answer it for you, do you know actually where the word humano comes from? It comes the latin word: humānus, and when you break it down, you know what it means? Humus means earth and anus in the end is a suffix meaning pertaining to. All together it means: “FROM THE EARTH” which the Bible clearly states: 

KJV, Genesis 2:7: 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Before you make accusation, please don’t just side with which ever tickles your ears the most. Double check what they are talking about and test them: 

KJV, John 7:24: 24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Don’t jump to conclusions.

• Like 1

are you sure ? which other pure bibles? 

lol i guess you felt the need to make sure i knew the origins of it. 

why is the catechism written and read in "latin" 

why did satan chose his throne among the roman "latin" empire lol 

God said man kind 

satan said human 

i think you are a smidgen proudful. 

Just now, lily said:

are you sure ? which other pure bibles?

German, French, Latin, Italian, Catalan, Syriac, etc. I can go more but I’m not going to waste my time.

Just now, lily said:

why is the catechism written and read in "latin"

I don’t know, where does the KJV have the word “cross” in the text when it is a latin word? Why does the KJV follow the latin text in many places? Your argument is nonsense and the answer is simple, latin predates English, and English stems from latin as well.

14 minutes ago, lily said:

lol i guess you felt the need to make sure i knew the origins of it.

Well yeah, your ignorantly making accusations about something that you have not studied, and it is about the Spanish Bible. Why wouldn’t I correct you? 

3 minutes ago, lily said:

why did satan chose his throne among the roman "latin" empire lol

He uses any people, regardless of language. Plus, Latin was the universal language before, so there is also that. Once again, your speaking nonsense.

4 minutes ago, lily said:

God said man kind 

satan said human

In English yes, that it is true, but different languages say things a bit differently, hence why they are different. Your proving nothing with these statements but only proving that your making a fuss out of nothing, but your interpretation of what a language should and should not have when you have no clue on the matter.

8 minutes ago, lily said:

i think you are a smidgen proudful.

I am proud in the Lord:

KJV, 2 Corinthians 10:12-18: 12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themseves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.  13 But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you. 14 For we stretch not ourselves beyond  our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:  15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labors; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,  16 To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand.  17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. 18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

If the Lord loved me so much that I have a Bible of my own language and culture, how can not boast of and to Him? This is not about me, its about the Lord. If you talk bad about my Lord, of course I will come bearing my teeth at you, what else were you expecting? 

• Like 1

I'm quite ignorant on the subject but wasn't Latin, most of the time, a language of the elites (for lack of a better word), and the peasants couldn't read and write it (or even speak it?) causing the common people of the time (in various languages) to rely on the Catholics, to read / interpret "God's word" to them?

Interesting how the even current medical establishment is totally intermingled with Latin, don't (English speaking) doctors / scientists etc. (modern day 'elite') essentially have to learn Latin because of that?

And than God's word being translated into English, making it accessible to the common man, in addition to the advent of the printing press and all that; I would only assume it happened for other cultures / languages as well; even with KJV being a standard to judge the others.

One time, years ago, I witnessed to a Russian co-worker and he was interested in the KJV but couldn't read English that well, although he could speak it quite well, so I bought him a side by side Russian / English KJV, not knowing anything about Russian, hopefully I didn't mess that up... just wanted to help.

Also as far as I know isn't Hebrew one of the only languages that hasn't changed at all, where modern speakers can still read and write "ancient" Hebrew?

Some of you are so knowledgeable about language(s), it's a fascinating subject, even if I'm way off topic.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

I'm quite ignorant on the subject but wasn't Latin, most of the time, a language of the elites (for lack of a better word), and the peasants couldn't read and write it (or even speak it?) causing the common people of the time (in various languages) to rely on the Catholics, to read / interpret "God's word" to them?

@Vancouver YES, that is entirely true. That is why so many people left the Catholic church for this reason. Also, it is the sole reason why both Reina and Valera were so on fire for the Lord. Because during that time, every country had their own Bibles in their languages. All but one country, Spain. In Spain it was illegal to print ANY portion of the Bible into Spanish. This was so bad that they had to smuggle Bibles into the country. It was sad but needed and God blessed them for it. Valera in his note to reader talks about this, which is why I bear my fangs at anyone who wants to take away my Bible, Spanish or English.

12 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

And than God's word being translated into English, making it accessible to the common man, in addition to the advent of the printing press and all that; I would only assume it happened for other cultures / languages as well; even with KJV being a standard to judge the others.

The big reason for that is, the other Bibles did not really have the references that the KJV had. Which is why the Valera 1865 referenced the KJV in some places. References such as idioms and so on.

15 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

One time, years ago, I witnessed to a Russian co-worker and he was interested in the KJV but couldn't read English that well, although he could speak it quite well, so I bought him a side by side Russian / English KJV, not knowing anything about Russian, hopefully I didn't mess that up... just wanted to help.

Nah, it will fine. I have to dive into Russian to see that though. 🤔

16 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

Also as far as I know isn't Hebrew one of the only languages that hasn't changed at all, where modern speakers can still read and write "ancient" Hebrew?

Some of you are so knowledgeable about language(s), it's a fascinating subject, even if I'm way off topic.

I think it hasn’t changed, if I remember correctly maybe it’s just a few differences 🤷🏻‍♂️.

@Vancouver Nah your not off topic, that go’s with completely. 👍 

• Like 2

@Vancouver @Rico

actually its not fine as rico would say because God said not to translate if you dont know the language.... hang on i need scripture .... 

1 Corinthians 14:28

“But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.”

never condone out of blindness any translation in any language you do not know because we are not to make others stumble or lead them ti satan but to our Lord Jesus. 

and YES the hebrew has changed so much. rico you cant be misleading like this so much. hebrew and arabic both originate from aramaic. look up the masorets history in their wicked hand changing not only God's word but his language too. 

Edited by lily

I agree a foreign translation, in meaning, must line up with the KJV, but not that the whole world has to learn english.

Although I didn't know Russian, I explained the issue of importance regarding specific translation and that the KJV is a standard (which is why I got the Bilingual, instead of say Russian only) and instructed him that if he finds a difference, the KJV is the correct one.

It was more an exercise to help him learn proper English from a context he understands (in Russian), than for him to just only read the Russian bible, it was his goal anyways to eventually learn better English (since he lived in Canada now).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vancouver said:

time stamp 8:57 to 9:10 

he says  "do you have to learn the english language to understand the holy word  of God... no , look for a translation that matches with this king james bible" 

he just made a small mistake there its ok. i love brother bryan. 

if one doesnt learn english how can one find a translation that matches if they dont know what the english one even says...... ?????..... 

9 minutes ago, lily said:

never condone out of blindness any translation in any language you do not know because we are not to make others stumble or lead them ti satan but to our Lord Jesus.

What are you referring to? You have not stated  anything. You have not proven anything about any language, in any verse. In what part have I made people stumble? This are simple facts that anyone could find for free. No credit card required. Just the Holy Spirit. 

13 minutes ago, lily said:

and YES the hebrew has changed so much. rico you cant be misleading like this so much. hebrew and arabic both originate from aramaic. look up the masorets history in their wicked hand changing not only God's word but his language too. 

Did you not read the part where I said “I think”? I wasn’t completely sure, why are you not reading my posts fully?  

• Like 1

if one doesnt learn english how can one find a translation that matches if they dont know what the english one even says...... ?????..... 

Guidance from the Holy Spirit, I'd assume.

That is similar reasoning to the 'scholars' that say one must learn Hebrew / Greek to trust / understand the KJV and what it "really means" is it not?

• Like 1
Just now, lily said:

he says  "do you have to learn the english language to understand the holy word  of God... no , look for a translation that matches with this king james bible" 

he just made a small mistake there its ok. i love brother bryan. 

Simple, you use the same resources has the KJV and follow a formula. It is not a secret on how they did it. 

that doesnt answer the question. again they would have to learn another language. theres just no getting around it you see. 

plus the original manuscripts to the old testament are loooooong gone. 

and they have to learn the recieved text anyhow 

again just a waste of time beating around the bush. 

learn the english language the same way all immagrantes do if you want to eat lol 

yes pun intended 😊

Edited by lily
  • wow! 1

that doesnt answer the question. again they would have to learn another language. theres just no getting around it you see.

You said English, not other languages that they need to learn so your previous point is mute. And of course they have to learn Hebrew and Greek, how else will they translate?

plus the original manuscripts to the old testament are loooooong gone. 

and they have to learn the recieved text anyhow 

They don’t need the originals to make a Bible in their language, the KJV didn’t need them. If they can do it, so can they. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.

learn the english language the same way all immagrantes do if you want to eat lol

Nope not needed. It would help them in their translation for sure, comparing the KJV in some areas but it is not a requirement. 

Edited by Rico

In my early transition at first I was agnostic at best, thinking there are all these god's either one is right or they are all wrong.

Obviously God revealed himself to me, Jesus Christ (drew me to himself).

And than I was like ok... what about all these denominations and versions and it was the same thing, either one is right or they are all wrong.

And, rather than a denomination, determining (being shown) it was the KJV itself that had authority and not any denomination(s).

I started to trust it, in faith. (not because I, at that point, had intellectually proved it).

Faith came first, God proved it to me later.

I can't speak for other languages but I can speak from experience that there is a super-natural element to reading (trusting, believing) the KJV, I understand things I shouldn't understand, I find things I wasn't even looking for, the power of God resides within those pages; his Holy Spirit is with the reader.

I will leave it to others to ascribe similar circumstances to a foreign translation, I would have no idea about that.

As I recall it didn't go so well the last time the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. (Gen 1:11)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1