Jump to content

Spanish King James Bible


Recommended Posts

I intend to translate the King James Bible into Spanish by revising the Reina-Valera 1865 from Local Church Bible Publishers, since it has no copyright attached to it. The Lord used an experience that I had with two false brethren (which, unless need be, I will not name them in this thread) to challenge my ignorance of the Spanish language. That was a vexing experience, but I thank the Lord for it. I'll post updates in this thread, but once I finish my research on this topic, I'll begin the Spanish Bible translation/revision, and post a link to the work so all you English- and Spanish-speaking brethren that want to have the King James Bible in Spanish.

Jude 25

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to be treated like a lady, behave like one. You have been behaving like a wild animal, biting left and right, in this thread and at least another one, for no good reason. A brawler, l

I'm from Vancouver (obviously) and there're quite a variety of immigrants here, my closest friends have been foreigners: Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, Polish; their struggle to learn the nuance of Engl

That's an abbreviation form of guile... - - - - - Plus, you said it yourself... - - - - - I never stated the guy was lost, yet just because I questioned at one point doesn't

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Romans_14.12 said:

I intend to translate the King James Bible into Spanish by revising the Reina-Valera 1865 from Local Church Bible Publishers, since it has no copyright attached to it. The Lord used an experience that I had with two false brethren (which, unless need be, I will not name them in this thread) to challenge my ignorance of the Spanish language. That was a vexing experience, but I thank the Lord for it. I'll post updates in this thread, but once I finish my research on this topic, I'll begin the Spanish Bible translation/revision, and post a link to the work so all you English- and Spanish-speaking brethren that want to have the King James Bible in Spanish.

Jude 25

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

If you must know @Romans_14.12 the Local Church Publishers’ Valera 1865 is a revision of what the Valera 1865 Society did back in 2005. They made 50 changes in their “Errata” page however, repented afterwards from those changes due to their lack of understanding (Proverbs 3:5). The Lord showed them Biblical truth in matter of studying the Castilian language and understanding the foundation from Valera’s 1602 notes. Here is a warning, like the Valera Society in the beginning, like Gomez, like Putrefacta (Purificada)... having the KJV Onliest mindset that it is the only pure Bible in the world... you are going to fail. Trust me... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL BIG TIME. The Lord Jesus Christ is not going to bless your version since merely you are self-glorifying, and creating an English to Spanish translations on parts you feel that need “corrected.” This warning was also given to another brother who made his English to Spanish version as well.
 

Since you started off backbiting in the middle of your comment and possibly wanted to start a debate... which it is a sin (Romans 1:29). Do you know these “supposed” false brethren personally? How do you know that they are false? Because they disagreed with you about the Spanish version issue? 
 

Proverbs/Proverbios 11:2:

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

2 Cuando vino la soberbia, vino también la deshonra: mas con los humildes es la sabiduría.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kíveño said:

If you must know @Romans_14.12 the Local Church Publishers’ Valera 1865 is a revision of what the Valera 1865 Society did back in 2005. They made 50 changes in their “Errata” page however, repented afterwards from those changes due to their lack of understanding (Proverbs 3:5). The Lord showed them Biblical truth in matter of studying the Castilian language and understanding the foundation from Valera’s 1602 notes. Here is a warning, like the Valera Society in the beginning, like Gomez, like Putrefacta (Purificada)... having the KJV Onliest mindset that it is the only pure Bible in the world... you are going to fail. Trust me... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL BIG TIME. The Lord Jesus Christ is not going to bless your version since merely you are self-glorifying, and creating an English to Spanish translations on parts you feel that need “corrected.” This warning was also given to another brother who made his English to Spanish version as well.
 

Since you started off backbiting in the middle of your comment and possibly wanted to start a debate... which it is a sin (Romans 1:29). Do you know these “supposed” false brethren personally? How do you know that they are false? Because they disagreed with you about the Spanish version issue? 
 

Proverbs/Proverbios 11:2:

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

2 Cuando vino la soberbia, vino también la deshonra: mas con los humildes es la sabiduría.

 

They're not false 'cause they disagreed with me about the Spanish bible issue, but it's because of their pride, arrogance, and that they're both implacable. I know this because I've dealt with them both in email correspondence, and I've seen their attitude: disagree with one of them, and you're an infiltrating, false brother workin' for the devil; disagree with the other, and you're an ignoramus.

Job 41:34

He beholdeth all things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

 

But on the matter of the Castilian Spanish, Do you realize that you're talkin' about the Spanish language, right? Y'know, the same Spanish language that the Vatican controlled and manipulated as they had done with Latin during the Dark Ages and the Spanish Inquisition days? Spanish in those days was never perfect nor finalized. Only when the Lord started to pull the Spanish language out of the Vatican's grip did the Spanish language begin to become more and more pure, as you can see when we go from the 1569 Spanish Bible to the Reina-Valera 1865.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kíveño said:

If you must know @Romans_14.12 the Local Church Publishers’ Valera 1865 is a revision of what the Valera 1865 Society did back in 2005. They made 50 changes in their “Errata” page however, repented afterwards from those changes due to their lack of understanding (Proverbs 3:5). The Lord showed them Biblical truth in matter of studying the Castilian language and understanding the foundation from Valera’s 1602 notes. Here is a warning, like the Valera Society in the beginning, like Gomez, like Putrefacta (Purificada)... having the KJV Onliest mindset that it is the only pure Bible in the world... you are going to fail. Trust me... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL BIG TIME. The Lord Jesus Christ is not going to bless your version since merely you are self-glorifying, and creating an English to Spanish translations on parts you feel that need “corrected.” This warning was also given to another brother who made his English to Spanish version as well.
 

Since you started off backbiting in the middle of your comment and possibly wanted to start a debate... which it is a sin (Romans 1:29). Do you know these “supposed” false brethren personally? How do you know that they are false? Because they disagreed with you about the Spanish version issue? 
 

Proverbs/Proverbios 11:2:

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

2 Cuando vino la soberbia, vino también la deshonra: mas con los humildes es la sabiduría.

 

And not only that, but, do you realize that Jeff McArdle was not (I don't know if he's still alive or not, but if he is, then he also is not) a King James Bible believer? I have the proof of that. Read what Manny Rodriguez says on pages 13 and 14 in this article:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://deanburgonsociety.org/PDF/Rebuttal%20to%20Jeff%20McArdle.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiL3ciIx4XsAhVD-6wKHdVjCyMQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3P8tm-OUqYkya0lZMRyEii

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kíveño said:

If you must know @Romans_14.12 the Local Church Publishers’ Valera 1865 is a revision of what the Valera 1865 Society did back in 2005. They made 50 changes in their “Errata” page however, repented afterwards from those changes due to their lack of understanding (Proverbs 3:5). The Lord showed them Biblical truth in matter of studying the Castilian language and understanding the foundation from Valera’s 1602 notes. Here is a warning, like the Valera Society in the beginning, like Gomez, like Putrefacta (Purificada)... having the KJV Onliest mindset that it is the only pure Bible in the world... you are going to fail. Trust me... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL BIG TIME. The Lord Jesus Christ is not going to bless your version since merely you are self-glorifying, and creating an English to Spanish translations on parts you feel that need “corrected.” This warning was also given to another brother who made his English to Spanish version as well.
 

Since you started off backbiting in the middle of your comment and possibly wanted to start a debate... which it is a sin (Romans 1:29). Do you know these “supposed” false brethren personally? How do you know that they are false? Because they disagreed with you about the Spanish version issue? 
 

Proverbs/Proverbios 11:2:

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

2 Cuando vino la soberbia, vino también la deshonra: mas con los humildes es la sabiduría.

 

Ans no, my intention was never to start any debates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kíveño said:

If you must know @Romans_14.12 the Local Church Publishers’ Valera 1865 is a revision of what the Valera 1865 Society did back in 2005. They made 50 changes in their “Errata” page however, repented afterwards from those changes due to their lack of understanding (Proverbs 3:5). The Lord showed them Biblical truth in matter of studying the Castilian language and understanding the foundation from Valera’s 1602 notes. Here is a warning, like the Valera Society in the beginning, like Gomez, like Putrefacta (Purificada)... having the KJV Onliest mindset that it is the only pure Bible in the world... you are going to fail. Trust me... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL BIG TIME. The Lord Jesus Christ is not going to bless your version since merely you are self-glorifying, and creating an English to Spanish translations on parts you feel that need “corrected.” This warning was also given to another brother who made his English to Spanish version as well.
 

Since you started off backbiting in the middle of your comment and possibly wanted to start a debate... which it is a sin (Romans 1:29). Do you know these “supposed” false brethren personally? How do you know that they are false? Because they disagreed with you about the Spanish version issue? 
 

Proverbs/Proverbios 11:2:

2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

2 Cuando vino la soberbia, vino también la deshonra: mas con los humildes es la sabiduría.

 

I forgot to mention so'm else too: There are times in the Bible that God has used non-natives to deal with natives. Here are some examples:

1. God used Moses-an Hebrew who was raised by Pharaoh's daughter, and therefore was only generally familiar with the Hebrew culture, thus makin' him a non-native Hebrew-to give his laws and oracles (Romans 3:1-2) unto the native Hebrews (Exodus 2, Hebrews 11:23-29). So the very foundation of the nation of Israel-the very nation that God gave to the native Hebrews-was God dealin' with an Hebrew that was brought up in Egyptian culture, but only knew a little bit of Hebrew culture.

 

2. God used Paul-a non-native, Hebrew-speakin', not-Greek (Romans 11:1-2)-to deal with native, Greek-speakin', Greeks (Romans 11:13).

 

I've come across that same mentality of "No Gringos should have a say in the matter of the Spanish Bible issue." before, and it's an unscriptural heresy, since that mentality of only native speakers should have a say in the matter of a foreign language Bible contradicts the scriptures.

 

I pray that you repent of that heretical mindset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Romans_14.12 said:

I've come across that same mentality of "No Gringos should have a say in the matter of the Spanish Bible issue." before, and it's an unscriptural heresy, since that mentality of only native speakers should have a say in the matter of a foreign language Bible contradicts the scriptures.

 

Okay, I understand that you know that the 1865 is better but do have any proof that verses in the 1865 needed to be changed? If you post the verses that you are questioning in the Valera 1865 and we prove to you that are indeed correct and belong, could you say that you are wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rico said:

Okay, I understand that you know that the 1865 is better but do have any proof that verses in the 1865 needed to be changed? If you post the verses that you are questioning in the Valera 1865 and we prove to you that are indeed correct and belong, could you say that you are wrong?

If what I call into question is what's in agreement with the Vatican versions-and therefore contrary to the King James Bible-then I will never change. I don't care about Greek or Hebrew (as my YouTube picture says, My King James Version Corrects Your Greek Text", 'cause I believe that all the way), but if it's not in agreement with the new versions, and it means the same exact thing as what the King James Bible says, then yes, I'll admit to bein' wrong.

 

Keep that in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I will respect you in this. You want to compare them language to language, which is meaning to meaning. Now if we show that verses that seem to agree with the Vatican, predates the Vatican versions would you agree that they are the ones who copied, not the Valera 1865?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's one: the word humano in the 1865 (as a matter of fact, in ALL Reina-Valeras). I used to think the same way that you do about this word, that it may be a serious problem in English, but not in Spanish.

But the Lord brought Proverbs 18:13 to my mind to convict me, and tell me, "How do you know that "mano" can never mean any thing but the hand? Why don't you look up all the possible definitions of the word to see if it is so?" And that's what I did, and here's what I found:Screenshot_20200726-232854.thumb.png.9864e8666b4a867de60c6acc7bbc246e.png

So the same problem that exists in the English language with the word "hu-man" exists in Spanish with "hu-mano", since, in both languages it's a fact that "Hu" is the false god of the sun that the druids and ancient Egyptians worshipped.

 

And not only that, but if new versions like the 1901 ASV and the New World Translation of the JWs say Jehovah thousands of times over instead of only 7 times (God's number), then I will never accept it in the Spanish Bible. If it's an error in the King James Bible, then there's no reason for it to be acceptable in any other language. It was done in Hebrew at first with no vowel points, but here's a problem with that:

Deuteronomy 6:4

Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God is one LORD:

Deuteronomio 6:4

Oh Israel, oye: el SEÑOR nuestro Dios, nuestro Dios es:

Now if you were to change it to Jehovah/Jehová, then you immediately have a problem. Shew me one verse of scripture in the Old Testament where a pagan people claimed to worship a completely different Jehova/Jehová than the Jehova/Jehová that the Jews were worshippin', or even multiple Jehovahs/Jehovás. But you can see them worshippin' different, and multiple, Bels, Baals (names that mean "lord"), etc.

And not only that, but take passages like Genesis 4:26, Exodus 3:15, 15:3, 1 Kings 18:24, 2 Kings 5:11, Psalm 54:6, 83:16, 116:13, 116:17, 119:55, 135:13,  Jeremiah 15:16, 33:2, Lamentations 3:55, Joel 2:32, Amos 5:8, Zephaniah 3:9, &c., and replace "the LORD" with "Jehovah" in those places, and you break the connection between Jehovah in the Old Testament, and the Lord Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Rico said:

Okay, I will respect you in this. You want to compare them language to language, which is meaning to meaning. Now if we show that verses that seem to agree with the Vatican, predates the Vatican versions would you agree that they are the ones who copied, not the Valera 1865?

Nope. There are many times that people come to the same conclusions on their own without realizin' it. But that doesn't prove that they either copied each other, or were bein' copied by somebody else.

Take 2 Timoteo 2:15, for example. Robert Viper assumed that Humberto Gómez copied the Purificada in that passage, but Manny Rodriguez, in an article where he exposed Viper's hypocrisy and mental illness (unfortunately I can't find the article at the moment. Sorry about that.), had to clarify that Humberto Gómez came to that conclusion on his own without even knowin' about the Purificada.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Romans_14.12 said:

"You want to compare them language to language, which is meaning to meaning." Amen. That's the whole purpose of the Spanish Bible that I intend to publish.

And I thought of another thing to do concerning this project: where there are readings in the Reina-Valera that are not in the King James Bible, but are necessary for the Spanish Bible to make sense, I'll put 'em in in italics.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a bit, you haven't let me answer you. 

Quote

But the Lord brought Proverbs 18:13 to my mind to convict me, and tell me, "How do you know that "mano" can never mean any thing but the hand?

Well, that is why it has the "hu" in the start of the word, that is why it is a different word. And thinking that a modern definition of the word mano causes confusion then you really need to double check how Valera actually uses the word humano to remember that it is in Castilian (old Spanish). Plus, no latino/hispanic will be confused with the word humano.  Now for your weird accusation on the Hu god. The word humano has no connection to the Hu god, whatsoever. Besides that, the letters for Hu are just transliterated letters made into English. It is not even pronounced that way. So what you are saying here holds no water.

Quote
31 minutes ago, Romans_14.12 said:

And not only that, but if new versions like the 1901 ASV and the New World Translation of the JWs say Jehovah thousands of times over instead of only 7 times (God's number), then I will never accept it in the Spanish Bible. If it's an error in the King James Bible, then there's no reason for it to be acceptable in any other language. It was done in Hebrew at first with no vowel points, but here's a problem with that:

Deuteronomy 6:4

Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God is one LORD:

Deuteronomio 6:4

Oh Israel, oye: el SEÑOR nuestro Dios, nuestro Dios es:

Now if you were to change it to Jehovah/Jehová, then you immediately have a problem. Shew me one verse of scripture in the Old Testament where a pagan people claimed to worship a completely different Jehova/Jehová than the Jehova/Jehová that the Jews were worshippin', or even multiple Jehovahs/Jehovás. But you can see them worshippin' different, and multiple, Bels, Baals (names that mean "lord"), etc.

And not only that, but take passages like Genesis 4:26, Exodus 3:15, 15:3, 1 Kings 18:24, 2 Kings 5:11, Psalm 54:6, 83:16, 116:13, 116:17, 119:55, 135:13,  Jeremiah 15:16, 33:2, Lamentations 3:55, Joel 2:32, Amos 5:8, Zephaniah 3:9, &c., and replace "the LORD" with "Jehovah" in those places, and you break the connection between Jehovah in the Old Testament, and the Lord Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

 

Jehovah is Jesus Christ's name, I mean, Jesus literally means Jehovah saves. And no where in the KJV or in the authors notes does it say that having God's name put as Jehovah every time is incorrect. You got this out of thin air.

How can the name Jehovah mean anything else? Where do you see different Jehovahs when there is only one and the Spanish Bible is only tells of one? I really do not get where you got some idea that saying the word Jehovah a number times somehow means a pagan god. 

Here it is the verse in the 1865:

RV1865, Deuteronomio 6:4: 4 Oye Israel, Jehová nuestro Dios, Jehová uno es.

I just wanted to show you that you messed up with adding the colon and removing the commas. You need to accept that Spanish is not English and English is not Spanish. And the word LORD in English, in all caps, means exactly that, Jehovah. And even if, you replace all the places where LORD is with Jehovah, it still will have to complete connection to Jesus Christ, since his OWN NAME MEANS JEHOVAH SAVES. That is why are saved in Jesus' name and not by or on his name.

Quote

Did you know that Jeff McArdle wasn't tellin' the truth when he claimed to believe the King James Bible? I have the proof of that in my files. As a matter of fact, I just published it on the forum. Want a link to it?

You could if you want, but he is not even my focus nor do I look up to him.

Quote

And I thought of another thing to do concerning this project: where there are readings in the Reina-Valera that are not in the King James Bible, but are necessary for the Spanish Bible to make sense, I'll put 'em in in italics.

This is a horrible idea. The KJV is not the origin of the Spanish Bible. The point of the italics is to complete the sentence since they couldn't leave the verses as it is in English or Spanish due to translation. For you to just ignore why the people did this not only shows that you are against other pure Bibles and that you have no love for other brethren who do not share the same language. You just do not care about Spanish history do you? You may have good intentions, but this is will come out as nothing more then bad, not just for you, but for Spanish speakers:

KJV, Leviticus 19:35-36: 35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure. 36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

You are not measuring with the KJV, you are measuring using religion, traditions of men, using the KJV to condemn other languages solely because they are not English. If you were measuring you will have respected where Valera 1865 came from and not try to twist it and man handle it. 

Quote

Nope. There are many times that people come to the same conclusions on their own without realizin' it. But that doesn't prove that they either copied each other, or were bein' copied by somebody else.

So your saying all of this and yet you say that the Valera 1865 is matching the Vatican versions. So once again, where is the proof? 

It is not that hard to see if a version borrowed from another. You check the date it made, see where it is from and how it transliterates. It really isn't difficult. Plus, the reason why Gomez thought the purificada was copying him is because they are both using the same base, the counterfeit 1909. So it is easy to make that mistake if you have to same exact base as the other.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Romans_14.12 said:

They're not false 'cause they disagreed with me about the Spanish bible issue, but it's because of their pride, arrogance, and that they're both implacable. I know this because I've dealt with them both in email correspondence, and I've seen their attitude: disagree with one of them, and you're an infiltrating, false brother workin' for the devil; disagree with the other, and you're an ignoramus.

Job 41:34

He beholdeth all things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

 

But on the matter of the Castilian Spanish, Do you realize that you're talkin' about the Spanish language, right? Y'know, the same Spanish language that the Vatican controlled and manipulated as they had done with Latin during the Dark Ages and the Spanish Inquisition days? Spanish in those days was never perfect nor finalized. Only when the Lord started to pull the Spanish language out of the Vatican's grip did the Spanish language begin to become more and more pure, as you can see when we go from the 1569 Spanish Bible to the Reina-Valera 1865.

So @Romans_14.12, once again how do you know that? Here is the thing with non-verbal communication such as writing a text message or even writing on this forum, it can be portrayed as anything IF the individual ASSUMES it that way. You do not know if the person is saying humbly, arrogantly or etc. You can provide all the emails you want; however, it does not change the fact. Anybody can assume anything right off the bat and expect the worst. Why do you think now they are “emojis” within messages? In order to express what one is feeling alongside with their message in order to understand the person. You wanna know how to read a person? Keep it old-school: talk face to face, or even FaceTime in this day of age. From there then you can make a more solid judgment of the individual.
 

To answer your question earlier about Castilian, yes it is Spanish, an old form of Spanish in which I do enjoy. I especially love reading it since the RV1865 has it. Here is quick history lesson: the orthographical changes and rules of grammar in Castilian started in 1750s. Up all the way to its final Castilian revision in 1820, which the RV1865 has. Once the 1950s hit, it was no longer called “castellano,” it is called “española” - a more modern, down-graded Spanish. Of course, the personal preference of Gomez and Putrefacta nonetheless. 

Edited by Kíveño
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Romans_14.12 said:

I intend to translate the King James Bible into Spanish by revising the Reina-Valera 1865 from Local Church Bible Publishers, since it has no copyright attached to it. The Lord used an experience that I had with two false brethren (which, unless need be, I will not name them in this thread) to challenge my ignorance of the Spanish language. That was a vexing experience, but I thank the Lord for it. I'll post updates in this thread, but once I finish my research on this topic, I'll begin the Spanish Bible translation/revision, and post a link to the work so all you English- and Spanish-speaking brethren that want to have the King James Bible in Spanish.

Jude 25

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Please don't waste your time, we already have the finished Bible in Spanish in the form of the old RV1602 and the 1865 revision, any effort to re-translate can only come from personal preference and arrogance just as the modern perVersions came to be.

You wouldn't like me telling you that I'm going to revise the KJV with the RV1865, would you? Then why do you English folks keep popping up trying to denigrate Spanish? Do I have to remind you that the Spanish Empire was at one time the BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL in the whole world??

Be honest, if you really want to do this its because you don't respect the Spanish language and you think God didn't even bother to leave us his perfect Word in our puny language, which is actually among the top spoken languages worldwide by number of people and countries.

If you insist go ahead, but sorry to say that personally I have nothing to thank you for, neither will I recommend your translation, and I think I'm going to trust more in two God-driven men, Reina and Valera, who put their own lives at risk from the Inquisition to deliver God's word in their and our and my native language than a random English-speaking guy on the internet who wants to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ryoji said:

Please don't waste your time, we already have the finished Bible in Spanish in the form of the old RV1602 and the 1865 revision, any effort to re-translate can only come from personal preference and arrogance just as the modern perVersions came to be.

You wouldn't like me telling you that I'm going to revise the KJV with the RV1865, would you? Then why do you English folks keep popping up trying to denigrate Spanish? Do I have to remind you that the Spanish Empire was at one time the BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL in the whole world??

Be honest, if you really want to do this its because you don't respect the Spanish language and you think God didn't even bother to leave us his perfect Word in our puny language, which is actually among the top spoken languages worldwide by number of people and countries.

If you insist go ahead, but sorry to say that personally I have nothing to thank you for, neither will I recommend your translation, and I think I'm going to trust more in two God-driven men, Reina and Valera, who put their own lives at risk from the Inquisition to deliver God's word in their and our and my native language than a random English-speaking guy on the internet who wants to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

"Be honest, if you really want to do this its because you don't respect the Spanish" No that's dishonesty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Romans_14.12 said:

No that's dishonesty.

Hello, clearly we are not the ones taking a translation and using another language to "correct it" that is you. If you had any respect for Spanish, then you would have not even started this. Spanish speakers do not want an English filtered Bible, especially from someone who making accusations about another Bible with no real proof to back it up. If you say the KJV is the word of God, Amen, but only for English speakers. Go and read what this ministry (this website) on what they believe. It says it clearly, THE KJV IS THE PURE WORD OF GOD IN ENGLISH, not Spanish, not any other language. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

"You are not measuring with the KJV, you are measuring using religion, traditions of men, using the KJV to condemn other languages solely because they are not English. If you were measuring you will have respected where Valera 1865 came from and not try to twist it and man handle it." Nonsense!

if I didn't respect the 1865, I'd be sayin' that it's just another satanic, Vatican version, which I don't believe.

And I find it funny how that in other posts, you pro-1865 people have to resort to Alexandrian language like "KJV Onlyist", and militantly defend readings that line up with the Vatican versions, and satanic words like "human/humano". And you're treat'n me like a cultist for defending the absolute authority of the King James Bible over Greek and Hebrew. That's funny🤣🤣🤣🤣. Defend the King James Bible to the English-speakin' world, and you immediately become a cultist, and defense of the King James Bible to the Hispanics makes you a cultist as well. And as for the reinvent'n the wheel part, that kind of talk reminds me of the King James translators sayin' this in the Translators to the Reader:

"Thus it is apparent, that these things which we speak of are of most necessary use, and therefore that none, either without absurdity can speak against them (like you people are doin' right now), or without note of wickedness can spurn against them.

Yet for all that, the learned know that certain worthy men have been brought to untimely death for 
none other fault, but for seeking to reduce their countrymen to good order and discipline: And that 
in some Commonweals it was made a capital crime, once to motion the making of a new law for the 
abrogating of an old, though the same were most pernicious:"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rico said:

Hello, clearly we are not the ones taking a translation and using another language to "correct it" that is you. If you had any respect for Spanish, then you would have not even started this. Spanish speakers do not want an English filtered Bible, especially from someone who making accusations about another Bible with no real proof to back it up. If you say the KJV is the word of God, Amen, but only for English speakers. Go and read what this ministry (this website) on what they believe. It says it clearly, THE KJV IS THE PURE WORD OF GOD IN ENGLISH, not Spanish, not any other language. 

"Hello, clearly we are not the ones taking a translation and using another language to "correct it" that is you." If you think that's dishonesty or disrespect for Spanish, then you don't know what dishonesty and disrespect for Spanish is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...