šŸ’” Ideas For Placing Tracts

Had an idea for affixing tracts in unique places:

WWW.AMAZON.CA

Using tiny magnets that are relatively cheap I've been affixing tracts in unusual places, like on lamp / bus-stop posts at eye level, attachingĀ them to bus-stop frames for larger covered bus-stops (protected from the weather / wind) stuff like that.

When the weather is good (not expecting rain for days) I'll place tracts on uncovered resting benches with a small stone / rockĀ to keep them from blowing away with the wind, I just grab a handful of small stones / rocks when I pass by an area with them.

I have also been placing them in random grocery carts whenever I go for groceries, sometimes I'll also leave one in the next bag (the one the next person will use) in the self check out aisle, before I leave.

Sometimes leaving them pinned to any bulletin boards around (in buildings, sometimes in parks etc...) best to carry around a few push-pins in case there are not any availableĀ at the time; can even pin them to tree's on popular walking trails when the weather is good.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

WWW.AMAZON.CA

Using tiny magnets that are relatively cheap I've been affixing tracts in unusual places, like on lamp / bus-stop posts at eye level, attachingĀ them to bus-stop frames for larger covered bus-stops (protected from the weather / wind) stuff like that.

When the weather is good (not expecting rain for days) I'll place tracts on uncovered resting benches with a small stone / rockĀ to keep them from blowing away with the wind, I just grab a handful of small stones / rocks when I pass by an area with them.

I have also been placing them in random grocery carts whenever I go for groceries, sometimes I'll also leave one in the next bag (the one the next person will use) in the self check out aisle, before I leave.

Sometimes leaving them pinned to any bulletin boards around (in buildings, sometimes in parks etc...) best to carry around a few push-pins in case there are not any availableĀ at the time; can even pin them to tree's on popular walking trails when the weather is good.

That's really cool. Great Idea too.Ā 

I'm getting a magnet or two, cannot remember - for my car. I don't drive much, even before the Covid nonsense, but when I do I'll have those on my car. Plus, some stickers - which I shall tell you the quality. The Wearable quality is Great.Ā 

4 hours ago, Vancouver said:

WWW.AMAZON.CA

That's a great idea. I might buy 500 of those really tiny ones. Affixing tracts to a steel place with a small cheap magnet seems smart.

• Vancouver changed the title to šŸ’” Ideas For Placing Tracts
  • Vancouver pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...