I was pretty much attacked by this guy after saying his church building is not scriptural on his live stream. I simply went to check out what he was doing after watching a video of his that was posted in chat. The Hollywood video... There was a lot of good info in that video. After saying that, I was immediately called a "Denlingerite" along with many other derogatory comments. He then quoted this...

John  14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

So I said that he was perverting scripture to fit his beliefs (something Satan does). I also checked out their church's Facebook page and say that they tithe (no surprise there) and have a video of another preacher that has that charismatic glow and same movement/voice as other "pastors"

What's your thoughts on this man and his ministry? I don't understand why someone would be so bold as to tear someone down over a building. This is exactly what the Pharisees did. They too constantly thought Jesus was speaking of a building when he was actually talking about his body. 

John  2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.  2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?  2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, BornAgainKJB said:

I was pretty much attacked by this guy after saying his church building is not scriptural on his live stream. I simply went to check out what he was doing after watching a video of his that was posted in chat. The Hollywood video... There was a lot of good info in that video. After saying that, I was immediately called a "Denlingerite" along with many other derogatory comments. He then quoted this...

John  14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

So I said that he was perverting scripture to fit his beliefs (something Satan does). I also checked out their church's Facebook page and say that they tithe (no surprise there) and have a video of another preacher that has that charismatic glow and same movement/voice as other "pastors"

What's your thoughts on this man and his ministry? I don't understand why someone would be so bold as to tear someone down over a building. This is exactly what the Pharisees did. They too constantly thought Jesus was speaking of a building when he was actually talking about his body. 

John  2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.  2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?  2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Very weird. And very weird verse to quote, as it has nothing to do with church buildings. Grasping at straws. And required tithing is unscriptural in the New Testament.* 

Edited by Sword & Stone 1611

“Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,” - Acts 7:48 KJV 

-

-

I've seen videos from people who did well in speaking on a subject or showing of something - then I end up seeing what they believe - Current one was this guy saying the Holy Ghost is a person.

I was like, "Wow."

-

( I know such correlates to him believing in the catholic "Trinity." )

Edited by Piper LT
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

I don't follow this guy or anything, I've just seen that he had produced some good videos (in the past mind you), particularly two that I liked (one about Sodomy and the one about Hollywood). 

I didn't create this post as an admonition.

Romans  16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.  16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.  16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

“Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,” - Acts 7:48 KJV 

-

-

I've seen videos from people who did well in speaking on a subject or showing of something - then I end up seeing what they believe - Current one was this guy saying the Holy Ghost is a person.

I was like, "Wow."

-

( I know such correlates to him believing in the catholic "Trinity." )

I hadn't looked at their core beliefs yet, but I figured as much. All roads lead to rome as they say... Little bit of truth mixed in with heresy has always been Satan's thing. 

Galatians  5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.  5:10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

This passage ties back to the Law, which is exactly what he's doing by upholding tithing as a Christian doctrine.

10 minutes ago, BornAgainKJB said:

I hadn't looked at their core beliefs yet, but I figured as much. All roads lead to rome as they say... Little bit of truth mixed in with heresy has always been Satan's thing. 

Galatians  5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.  5:10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

This passage ties back to the Law, which is exactly what he's doing by upholding tithing as a Christian doctrine.

Great observation. That verse could have a twofold interpretation. Certainly when applying it to those who desire to yoke you to bondage unto the law it will lead to even more bondage unto the law. First it's tithes, then pretty soon they'll move onto pushing you into accepting building a temple unto God, in other words a church building (things we Christians shouldn't do), and so on and so forth. As Bro. Denlinger says, perversion gets worse and worse. 

Another interpretation could be when someone tries to inject wordly things into the church (leaven). They should be rebuked, rejected, etc. Lest their leaven infects the whole lump. Just stay scriptural and don't get radical about rejecting people, like the Amish and what not.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

Great observation. That verse could have a twofold interpretation. Certainly when applying it to those who desire to yoke you to bondage unto the law it will lead to even more bondage unto the law. First it's tithes, then pretty soon they'll move onto pushing you into accepting building a temple unto God, in other words a church building (things we Christians shouldn't do), and so on and so forth. As Bro. Denlinger says, perversion gets worse and worse. 

Another interpretation could be when someone tries to inject wordly things into the church (leaven). They should be rebuked, rejected, etc. Lest their leaven infects the whole lump. Just stay scriptural and don't get radical about rejecting people, like the Amish and what not.

True. Very true. I'd like your comment, but I used mine up for today. 

The major thing is, when you promote your own beliefs and ideas, you have to twist and pervert God's word. That is exactly what these people do... The use "good words and fair speeches" to deceive people. They overlook so much scripture and pull verses out of context to make an argument. 

2 Corinthians  6:12 Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.  6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.  6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?  6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?  6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,  6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

He actually pulls from the above in his Hollywood sermon, but what fails to realize that his building has him yoked together with unbelievers. There is no way that everyone that attends those services is saved. That is my biggest issue with these buildings. They bring together the lost with the saved. You are, by default, casting pearls before swine.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, BornAgainKJB said:

The major thing is, when you promote your own beliefs and ideas, you have to twist and pervert God's word. That is exactly what these people do... The use "good words and fair speeches" to deceive people. They overlook so much scripture and pull verses out of context to make an argument. 

2 Corinthians  6:12 Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.  6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.  6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?  6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?  6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,  6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

He actually pulls from the above in his Hollywood sermon, but what fails to realize that his building has him yoked together with unbelievers. There is no way that everyone that attends those services is saved. That is my biggest issue with these buildings. They bring together the lost with the saved. You are, by default, casting pearls before swine.

Amen, the thought of congregating and fellowshipping with lost people makes me cringe, it's beyond me. I would hate that. That's why I don't do the church-building nonsense. Fellowship with sure brethren only. And another plague plaguing the church-building nonsense is that everyone has a different standard of God's word. How can there be fellowship if everyone's Bible says a different thing. Nonsense. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A CLASSROOM WHERE EVERY STUDENT'S TEXTBOOK IS DIFFERENT? LOL! OF COURSE NOT! Satan has done a great job with new bible versions. Even if they're KJV only there still are lost people in the congregation, KJV only doesn't make church-buildings ok!!!!!

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

1.png.0b2426c8de75e34b0877781264385e6c.png

12.thumb.png.c9f7d2ef11e2092312c6f121fcf950ad.png

123.png.400a89e06842dc5a9eb3aca6b97bd7e8.png

@BornAgainKJB

A little leaven... There it is. And this place is close to where I live. When he started raising his voice at me, I knew he didn't have the Spirit of God in him. I've never become angry at someone so quickly. 

Galatians  5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

He didn't even bother to reason with the scriptures as the apostles did, as Jesus did, or even as we do... This man has to have a devil.

2 Corinthians  11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.  11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.  11:6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.  11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

They uphold doctrine not even in scripture... how about that. I wonder where he found "trinity" and "Triune" in the KJV that he supposedly believes in.

Proverbs  30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.  30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

42 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

These people are just like the Jews and pagans around before the crucifixion. They all just had to build a temple. We even see it in the Gospels... 

Matthew  17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,  17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.  17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.  17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.  17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.  17:6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

All throughout the Old Testament, there are plans and hopes of erecting temples, but why not in the New Testament? God never commanded them to erect a temple because he dwells within us. 

Titus  1:5 For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:  1:6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.  1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;  1:8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;  1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.  1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:  1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.  1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.  1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;  1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.  1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.  1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Watch at the 1:35:47 mark, also you can see in the live chat how his followers treated what I had to say. I wish I had known he was a trinitarian at the time, because he said he follows scripture.

1 John  4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.  4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.  4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.  4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.  4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.  4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Edited by BornAgainKJB
Added Scripture
  • Like 1

This man has a devil, to speak John 14:2 as it is about church buildings...for one a mansion is a home, not one of these buildings is a home.

John 14:3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Not quoting the entirety of the message. So he's saying the LORD went to build these buildings even our homes, (even if we've seen man construct them from the ground up) and dwells in them, because the LORD is there...directly contradicting acts 7: 48 And other scripture.

And let's forget about the way and where it is...obviously the LORD is still here, we just need to figure out how to be at every babble building at once. 

Only a devil can speak such blasphemy, being so heretical. To compare heaven that's perfect to the world that's cursed.

And to mock you for it. And transform with hatred.

Their 501c3 business will be defended at all costs. Because clearly its the dumbest  thing he has ever heard... spoken like a true animal. 

I only watched 2 min i think from him yelling and quoting, i just wanted to see his reaction... it's sad!

• Like 2
On 9/19/2020 at 2:08 AM, Michael Daruna said:

Their 501c3 business will be defended at all costs. Because clearly its the dumbest  thing he has ever heard... spoken like a true animal. 

I only watched 2 min i think from him yelling and quoting, i just wanted to see his reaction... it's sad!

That is the only reason I even posted this. He actually makes some good points and probably has some good sermons, but does he have God's spirit in him? To become so angry in defending a building... "Heaven and earth shall pass away..." <-- This includes buildings.  Honestly, I don't know whether he is truly saved or not. But I do know, from my experience, God only gives you truth when you are sincerely seeking it. It won't be long before the wheat is separated from the tares, and what a great and terrible thing that will be.

Matthew  13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:  13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.  13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.  13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?  13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?  13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.  13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Ultimately when it comes to the Babel Building System.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Peter Ruckman failed to head this warning and I believe he was saved.  He was spoiled.  However in these last days I can not see any Bible Believing God Fearing Man or Woman staying in these building without MAJOR compromise.  Turning their back on the word of God.  Becoming spoiled themselves. 

• Like 2
On 9/18/2020 at 3:52 PM, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

Even if they're KJV only there still are lost people in the congregation, KJV only doesn't make church-buildings ok!!!!!

That is true - I know of folks who use the KJV Scriptures - Yet are off doctrine, twisting words. (Usually False, but want to seem right). 

• Like 1