Hello brethren, I found this map that tracks 5G antennae and keeps being updated. See if there are some near you and beware walking too close around them! The CV "illness" is in no way a coronavirus, it's the cover-up for when the 5G comes and it makes people sick. It's already happening, the areas with more disease are with people who live near lots of communications antennae.

IF YOU LIVE IN A CROWDED, BIG CITY, PLEASE CONSIDER MOVING TO THE COUNTRYSIDE, things are going to get worse specially there as time goes by. Bryan has some videos about that too.

WWW.SPEEDTEST.NET

See the latest 5G rollouts across the world with our interactive 5G map. We’re tracking 5G cellular networks so you don’t have to. The Ookla 5G map will be updated with new cities as we see results.

Edited by ryoji
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing this, currently fiber is being put in all around in Manitoba, which according to this link( I will post below)  is technically the bloodstream for the 5G network! Fiber is going in all around where we live! According to that map 5G is not in Manitoba yet...but it IS coming!! Please pray for my husband, the company that he works for is actually doing the drilling and what not for the Fiber guys to come in and install...When I read this it all just made sense why Fiber is going in everywhere right now. has anyone else noticed that too?

WWW.RCRWIRELESS.COM

5G is the fifth generation of wireless networking. And while 5G doesn’t exist yet — and won’t be available for widespread use until the 2020s — the performance goals it promises are unprecedented f…

Edited by Gabrielle
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...