Please help brothers and sisters

So earlier this week I found out my dad has Prostate cancer I am asking help from you all for prayer and any info on treatments to help him. Also I ask that you help I am trying to build up a file to present my parents for a solid argument to not follow the prosperity gospel thanks you guys

• Praying 7

Will pray.

Also consider some alternate medical advice:

DRGEO.COM

[ image from Natural Living Ideas]   All cells of the human body require energy in the form of Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP) to support life. If you remember way back in high school, you learned that the mitochondria are...

The reason why a low carb diet is vital to beat non-metastatic prostate cancer is not that of glucose uptake of cancer cells, but the problems excess insulin and insulin resistance cause in promoting disease. In fact, there are data to suggest that patients with early-onset, type one diabetes mellitus (not type two) whose pancreas is no longer able to produce insulin are significantly less likely to develop prostate cancer, independent of diet changes.

If a huge guy is diagnosed with prostate cancer, then his high basal metabolic index (BMI) increases the risk of not only getting prostate cancer but dying from it.

It is a good idea for an overweight person with prostate cancer to restrict carbs more than most as low carb diets, and a KD has shown to help with weight loss.

Intermittent fasting of 12 to 16 hours a day is an excellent practice for prostate cancer and overall longevity.

For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. 
Romans 14:2-3

A Health and Nutrition discussion from elsewhere in the forum.

• Like 2

Make raw Apple cider vinager. And give it to him daily. Eat beets, asparagus, coconut, onion, raw honey, herbs...figs are specifically for the prostate. There is so much food that can help him. If the LORD made it, it's for your service.

Psalm 104: 14.

May your parents be broken here in the earth and repent so they can be saved from the fire. May all ours who are lost. 

GOD speed brother.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 9/17/2020 at 7:51 AM, VinneM said:

So earlier this week I found out my dad has Prostate cancer I am asking help from you all for prayer and any info on treatments to help him. Also I ask that you help I am trying to build up a file to present my parents for a solid argument to not follow the prosperity gospel thanks you guys

I have a book called "Health through Gods pharmacy" and there is a herb called small flowered willow-herb. you can make a tea out of it. It says that it grows between strawberries, vegetables, and flowers. stinging nettle tea is really good too for bladder trouble. It says in this book that Willow herb can cure disorders of the prostate gland. Might be worth it to try finding some, you can even look online if you can't find fresh and make tea and get him to drink it daily. There are different species of this herb and the ones with the small flowers are the most potent. colors are redish, pale-pink to almost white.

I have another book that is called "Herbally yours" and it mentions Bee pollen, BUchu, Chaparral, Damiana, Echinacea, Garlic, Ginseng, Golden seal, Juniper, Kelp, Parsley, Queen of the Meadow, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, and Uva Ursi.

VItamins: B,C,E

Minerals: Zinc

Edited by Gabrielle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1