U.S. Presidential Selections

I came across some very interesting info in a video that goes in-depth to reveal the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation concerning the Roman Catholic church. The individual presenting this information stated that all presidents of the U.S. are related in some way. Upon hearing this, I decided to see for myself, and this info is easily found to be true. 

FAMILYPEDIA.WIKIA.ORG

Many genealogical relationships may be found among Presidents of the United...

• Thanks 2

We all go back to Noah, but this is way too much to ignore. The U.S.A. has been a kingdom since the beginning by "keeping it in the family," just as with royalty. The white house also resembles the Vatican. Remember, coincidence is not in the bible.

(Edit) I said White House, but meant capitol building. Nonetheless, most if not all major political buildings resemble that of the RCC and pagan culture.

Edited by BornAgainKJB
Correction
  • Like 1

Having a net worth estimated above   $ 3,000,000,000   should have been the first clue to people...

Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 
1 Timothy 6:5

For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways. 
James 1:11