Phillip Newton BBGF Ministries answers questions about accusation by his ex wife

Question

This is not about Backbiting,  Gossip, etc....This is about Brethren coming to me asking Questions seeking truth.  My Ex wife has made some serious accusations against me and the Ministry.  This is not to attack her , yet defend truth.  I will keep my answers to the Questions.  When you ask a question please sight where you got the info (sight your source) and I will do my best to answer based on truth and the Scriptures.

10 answers to this question

Was not aware of this stuff going on, (guess it was a few months ago primarily?) but looking over some of the apparent videos in question, without fail whenever there is a "Bryan cult controversy", I always see the same names piping-up stirring up strife and division; names I recognize from back in the day on Bryan's channel, I guess many left when he kicked their favorite sin and became permanent enemies.

I guess also some of the problem is regarding what takes pace in these secret back channel communications and messaging, which I have never participated in so have no idea about any of that.

Just looking over the comments it amuses me when these hyper grace, everyone is saved, just believe, people that will accuse Bryan or others not being saved... these people are saved although living in unrepentant sin, but Bryan (or whoever they are targeting that day) are un-saved because... (even if correct, which it usually isn't) they made a mistake by being too "mean" or whatever else; makes absolutely no sense at all.

They can live in total rebellion (if they even are saved) because of this said grace, but that same grace they claim for their own salvation isn't sufficient for a brother who (in their minds) is making a mistake standing too boldly for sanctification, and departing from iniquity... etc, seems completely contradictory to me.

They seem to be essentially saying:
You are not saved because you (in their minds, in error) teach "works" (repentance / sanctification) salvation; To be saved you have to perform the work, of not teaching works.......

Even if they were teaching so called "works" salvation (which they are not) everyone starts out believing the milk, that child-like faith, and we grow from there.

So e.g. Bryan used to "just believe" and read the NIV etc... so in their minds he would have been saved... according to their own easy belief doctrine.

But now Bryan (or whoever else they are targeting) have become un-saved, or were never saved, (even though in the past they did "just believe") because they take a stand against sin.

All these people seem to just love the social club "Christianity", having greater numbers, going to a compromised / compromising "church" buildings.

I can understand struggling with sin, but they are promoting continuing in sin.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 
Matthew 7:14

• Like 2

Sorry, brother, I don't have a question, but one of her videos (she made 2 months ago) reminded me of Numbers 25:6
In that video, she was crying even before the video started, her eyes are teary. I think she was putting a show for everybody to see.

Numbers 25:6 "And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

That man who took Midianitish woman sinned against God and went against God's will because he wanted to "have mercy" on that woman because she wept, she played an emotional card on him. He was "better man" then "cruel" Moses, and that's why he brought that woman in the sight of all the congregation so everybody can see how "good" he is, and how "cruel" God is.
God's will was Numbers 25:4 "
And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel."

If you read the full context, that story ended tragically for that man.

Numbers 25:6 can be a warning to brethren to don't get too emotional, hasty etc. and go against any brother in Christ just because that brother acts "cruel".
Romans 3:4 "
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar"

My two cents....

• Thanks 1

I got confused when reading this, so I looked on Youtube "Phillip Newton." 

Youtube - MegaDaely came up and I remember hearing a video of hers (Not directly hers) many months ago, of another speaking on that video that she made that mainly attacked Bryan, other people, etc. etc. Then I went to her channel, clicked on like 2 or 3 of her videos, felt something off, and left it be - forgot about such too. 

-

Wasn't till you now bought it up that I then listened somewhat into a new video of hers that she mentioned your name and the dots clicked that, that guy is you. 

-

In truth, I just thought she had beef with Bryan's Ministry as well as other KJV Speakers, didn't know she was going after you. 

-

As like Marijo stated, a few things came to mind: 

Proverbs 6:17-19 KJV / 1 John 4:1 KJV / Proverbs 12:22 KJV / Revelation 21:8 KJV / Exodus 23:1 KJV / Proverbs 14:5 KJV

-

-

I pray that she comes to The Lord in truth, repents, and gets right with you. 

-

In question, Referring to praying:

What exactly would you like for us to pray for concerning her and for your situations as well? - Situations = Yourself/ That situation & how Oregon is up in Flames. 

• Thanks 1

To Piper LT

What exactly would you like for us to pray for concerning her and for your situations as well? - Situations = Yourself/ That situation & how Oregon is up in Flames. 

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

God has done a lot to bring her to here knees so she would have Godly sorrow instead of worldly sorrow.  (2 Cor 7:9-11)  I just pray that she has not been given over to a reprobate mind.  People with hard hearts and reprobate minds are hard to witness too. 

We are getting a lot of smoke here from  the fires from California and the fires here in Oregon are out of control in places.  God is watching over this place.  I had to go through a fire a few years ago get as close as 4 miles.  So far it is just Smoke we have to deal with when the North winds picked up hardcore.  I am just praying that God keeps this place a Godly place and has his hand of Protection on this property. 

P.S.  It is good to put a face to the name Piper LT. 

• Praying 3

Brother Newton, I'm not in the know of much. I'm just sorry for your loss and may the LORD hold you above any problems. And bless you abundantly, always keeping you safe.

Whatever is going on, one thing is good, attacks come because your works are earning you rewards. And the enemy hates it.

GOD speed.

• Like 2

To Peteracoppola

.1 Timothy 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses

Exactly, no proof and she is trying to bring up ever little thing.  She refuses to face the fact that she destroyed our marriage by choosing her Bad addictions over her Husband.  You are right she does not want her sin kicked.  She loves her addictions and even justifies them.  I am glad you are not falling for her lies.  But remember Brother......

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

It is not my side or Bryan's side.  we are all on the Lords Side.  Amen.

• Like 3