Gov Started Many Fires

Piper LT

24 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

It is beneficial to have seeds, grains, and those forms of things in general. My mother and I have camping skills; my mother has a lot more. 

However, these are items you should already have with you. Many folks have their gardens, and others have small greenhouses. 

Don't Horde, but don't be foolish either, for you never know when the catching away shall happen. 

If you know how to hunt, cage, and fish, you'd be better off there too.

If you ever want to fish, make sure to buy some suitable gloves now.

Spearing fishing can be fun too, if not by hand - depending.

Etc. 

Amen! Those are amazing skills. I have none of them.

Edited by Sword & Stone 1611
17 minutes ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

Amen! Those are amazing skills. I have none of them.

Oh. Well. You could learn. 

My mother taught me a lot, so I know a bit. I don't know how to use a fishing rod, but I have caged and netted when young. I could use a knife too if need be. (Would be cool, I prefer hands-on). 

If you don't know how to start fires with just wood, keep the lint from your dryer. With gardening, I still need to learn more, and I can learn from my mother. Individual plants do well inside, others outside, while some do best in greenhouses.

If you can get chicken, you can learn how to take care of those too, better - truthfully. I know Newton on here has chickens; you could ask him some questions - I am sure he'd be alright with answering. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Oh. Well. You could learn. 

My mother taught me a lot, so I know a bit. I don't know how to use a fishing rod, but I have caged and netted when young. I could use a knife too if need be. (Would be cool, I prefer hands-on). 

If you don't know how to start fires with just wood, keep the lint from your dryer. With gardening, I still need to learn more, and I can learn from my mother. Individual plants do well inside, others outside, while some do best in greenhouses.

If you can get chicken, you can learn how to take care of those too, better - truthfully. I know Newton on here has chickens; you could ask him some questions - I am sure he'd be alright with answering. 

Thanks you. I've never hunted or fished. Caging and netting sounds fun. I know how to make fires with a flint and steel. I might be able to have chickens one of these days. I need to learn to plant. We have some land in upstate NY. I live in NYC apartment right now. I don't know if we can own chickens there, but we can definitely plant. I don't see why we can't own animals there.

Edited by Sword & Stone 1611
  • Like 2

I was cooking a small breakfast just now - Back of the house, still dark out - Front of the house, Dark too, but then a Huge Orange-Reddish light fills up the front of my street for about 4 to 5 seconds before such faded out. Then as I walk closer to see, the tint of the color stayed behind a bit. Now it is lighter in the front with an orangey color and dark in the back. Weird. (I'm in FL). 

• Like 1