Piper LT

Gov Started Many Fires

Many people mention they have been there or seen a few videos before the Gov blacked out particular areas of those videos of " Beams " coming down. Some posted pictures that would then be removed instantly of those beams too - However, this isn't surprising, for I'm sure many of us have seen certain things that are not "normal." 

-

Another youtuber stated, " you know scriptures say that people will see these things going on but will refuse to get down on their knees to pray...there is more coming...stay awake" 

Few Comments: 

Comments: 

The orange fire retardant they are spraying from planes has poisonous ingredients. Orange being sprayed all around CA. It seeps into houses thru window frames and chimneys." 

" Probably an accelerant."

" Is it to make fires harder to put out or is that all out poison?" 

-

Many people got pictures of dew beams last year... this year they did it at night but we still got the proof "

-

I just was notified the a child age 1 was killed and the parents burned. I was severely burned at age 2 and I am horrified" 

-

" Mass Murder under the cover of wild fires."

-

For years we have watched chem trails spray us. in CA they watched the tops of trees begin to die, and then came the devastating fires that burned very hot. For years I’ve watched the sky here in Oregon be blanketed with chem trails, and after the devastating CA fires began to wonder when our beautiful state would burn... here we are. Burning. And then I read that people are blaming Trump for the fires. “Evil is good and good is evil”. And would rather vote a known pedophile/sex offender for president?! Sick"  

Also, Voting Does Nothing. (Will post two small Youtube clips for better understand if you did not know). 

-

California has been under attack for some time now these plasma laser direct weapons are no joke and being used against the American people. When you think of who really owns California you start looking to China as a suspect. It's also possible that these corrupt politicians are purposely setting these wildfires for federal funding. Burning us out for there psychotic un Land Management agenda"

-

Not letting anyone in or out of California"

" If people still don't see what's happening and what's coming they are lost."

-

Etc.

• Thanks 1

Make sure to Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, always, no matter the situation - and if it is their time, pray that they may go peacefully.

-

Imagine: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-

I'm posting so you folks know what is happening. 

Remember:

"  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7

-

" Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh." - Proverbs 3:25 KJV

• Like 1

https://www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/a-mistake-that-killed-22-000-fish/article_e007d374-46fa-5ac7-a3b7-839231438449.html

Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife biologist Ted Wise also recalled the scene of devastation, as 22,000 trout died.

“There were fish literally trying to crawl out of the river, it was a pretty stark situation,” Wise said.

I guess there is different types, a common one seems to be 'phos-chek'

https://385xpfxe1e13almu7u8sj31b-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/SDS_PC_MVP-Fx-Solution-OSHA-GHS_2019-06-27_EN.pdf

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I wouldn't doubt that the government would have something to do with these fires. It's just another way for the globalist regime to cull more people. If they had this technology years ago, I couldn't imagine what they have now. I honestly believe all those destructive weapons are made to fight Jesus when he returns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

From that video, I found this one in comments - Didn't listen to it yet, but: 

Videos like this won't last long on YouTube.

Thank's @BornAgainKJB for that thought, I had a good laugh thinking of them futilely firing lasers at Jesus Christ, using a beam of light to defeat the creator of light.

The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. 
Proverbs 16:4

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 
John 1:3

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 
John 8:12

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 
Revelation 21:22-25

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Only a Hell-bound Beast would say that Cannibalism is ok. Besides the human flesh in the vaccines the chemicals make them toxic. They want to make people more subservient.

• Like 1

I anticipate Yellowstone blowing up so some fear of the Lord gets struck into people. Is this a wrong or bad thing to say? I'm not gleeful or giddy about the idea (at least I don't think I am). I don't take pleasure in souls dying, but something does need to give eventually. If it won't blow up before the TOJT it might during. 

Should we as Christians refrain from donating money to causes that help natural disaster victims? Because I think I heard Brother Bryan say once that since it's God's judgment we shouldn't help monetarily. There was probably something they were doing or weren't doing to deserve it. God makes no mistakes. I think I draw the lines when it comes to hungry children and such, and the causes of children. But if your house got flooded or burned why should we help you, right? God allowed it for a reason. Should I have more grace on the issue or not? And again, should we donate to such causes? I think not.

Edited by Sword & Stone 1611

In the event of natural disaster, maybe you can donate to brothers and sisters in an affected area directly, but I would not trust any organization.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sword & Stone 1611 said:

Should we as Christians refrain from donating money to causes that help natural disaster victims? Because I think I heard Brother Bryan say once that since it's God's judgment we shouldn't help monetarily. There was probably something they were doing or weren't doing to deserve it. God makes no mistakes. I think I draw the lines when it comes to hungry children and such, and the causes of children. But if your house got flooded or burned why should we help you, right? God allowed it for a reason. Should I have more grace on the issue or not? And again, should we donate to such causes? I think not.

I wouldn't. If God wanted to stop those man made fires he would have. This is a form of judgement on America. Plus, such events correlates to our timeframe.

I heard of many stories of people not actually getting aid from various, and a lot of them well known, company's saying they help those in need. Lots of food going to waste, spoiling, and so forth. Some places only pocketed your money instead of giving to the people. Those who get it, how would you know your money isn't going toward some toxic person who is against the Lord unless you donate specifically to the people? (You know?) 

• Like 1

Specific Comments: 

I do disaster relief work . 14 states look like this ........ and mainstream media says Nothing"

Nebraska ,iowa , illinois . Missouri. Parts of arkansas . Parts of eastern kansas . Eastern ok. PARTS of eastern Texas . Ive been watching crop losses for the last 18 months. Every single country is having hell. From hail storms destroying crops in colorado to floods and fires in cali . To droughts . A lot of eastern states were flooded months ago and now they are dealing with mold. A person would be very wise to stock up a bit. At some point certain things will go sky high"

They've boycotted Canada's pork , canola seed...I understand full well, what's happening. Not a word up here on Canada's news either and I'm old enough to remember that when something like this happened, they were alllllll over it."

manipulate weather - " Its been used atleast since the 1930s . Cloudseeding was used during Vietnam war to flood opposition out of the tunnels . Anyone can google CLOUDSEEDING and get a boatload of knowledge. Wikipedia is a great read for anyone that still thinks its conspiracy . But also we have to take into account that we are in a grand solar minimum type era. And i think they are trying to fight the weather with their manmade techniques . Which has probally compounded the problem . Start following the UV readings. Use to they didnt register from the ground . Now they are getting stronger and stronger every year." 

• Thanks 1

It is beneficial to have seeds, grains, and those forms of things in general. My mother and I have camping skills; my mother has a lot more. 

However, these are items you should already have with you. Many folks have their gardens, and others have small greenhouses. 

Don't Horde, but don't be foolish either, for you never know when the catching away shall happen. 

If you know how to hunt, cage, and fish, you'd be better off there too.

If you ever want to fish, make sure to buy some suitable gloves now.

Spearing fishing can be fun too, if not by hand - depending.

Etc. 

• Like 1