Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, lily said:

the video is called "The Church of the Apostles in Galilee" just the intro itself is disgusting. they make it enticing as to allure and confuse.

I don't see the video nor ever saw that video on their channel. Wouldn't have known, but thank you for pointing it out. I don't look at their channel much, especially when I saw their "Christmas" video on their channel one day as I went to see if they posted anymore Israel videos - in which made me go - " Ah. Yikes."

-

In addition, on certain videos when they'd mention a Catholic church in Israel I would post Brother Bryan's video of Catholics are not Christian. So, overall, Lets pray for them.

I know the woman isn't a Jew, but the man is - I know of some Jews who went into Catholicism. Lets pray in hopes they come forth to The Truth.

Edited by Piper LT
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youtube - watch?v=0fcUVe6S4vg

Saw this on Reddit  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lily said:

its there ... simple click on videos and scroll down.

Yes, I did so a while back - I looked at the video and comments | The picture in itself on the paper is Catholic or a daughter of Catholicism.

yes, just horrible and still after several caring people approached them about all these errors  they still wont correct their errors. like Jesus said they have seared their conscious. 

• Like 1

This is the video I was talking about where they go to this "jesus time village" attraction and at the the end they praised this "christian charity" or something. I'm not watching it again to confirm, but I think it was something catholic, or catholic-like

• Like 1
8 hours ago, radorn said:

This is the video I was talking about where they go to this "jesus time village" attraction and at the the end they praised this "christian charity" or something. I'm not watching it again to confirm, but I think it was something catholic, or catholic-like

i understand and yes we can there is beauty and knowledge but they also quote satanic catholic scriptures so it can be very vexing for lost and saved. just a warning for all thise that dont know that sergio and rhoda are lost and unsaved. i put the teuth out there, now to each their own. 

No, no. I don't really like their material. I just watched a couple of things of them after seeing a video linked here. For starters, I don't like their style. Too much "happy-cutey-sweetey-wow". I'm too grumpy for that I guess. I would say it maybe comes with age, but I was already like this as a child.
Also, they are too entertain-ish and personal rather than focusing on the stuff they show.

And, once you start watching and listening to what they say, you start realizing that they aren't scripturally sound, at the very least. Then you start seeing "things".
Personally I don't know if they are actual Catholics or they are just clueless and go along with the general perception of what "christianity" is, which is a catholic view.
You seem to know them better, so there's that. I can't be bothered to investigate them further.

Edited by radorn
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, radorn said:

And, once you start watching and listening to what they say, you start realizing that they aren't scripturally sound, at the very least.

Only watched a few of their videos and stopped for a few months to then go back and see the "Christmas" one.

7 minutes ago, radorn said:

Personally I don't know if they are actual Catholics or they are just clueless

I feel they're clueless | It was his mom that brought him to Christ to accept Christ Jesus - YET he stated so as a young boy - which tends to be iffy, you know | They claim Christ is the Son of God - Yet, cannot tell if they see it as Catholics do, or as - Jesus Christ is God manifested in The Flesh aka God's Word made Flesh.

10 minutes ago, radorn said:

You seem to know them better, so there's that.

That's true, Lily knows em more than we and Ryoji do | and others if they saw.

@Piper LThi piper,  i see you're confused emoji ... i am refering to scripture, see below: 

Matthew 15:14

“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” 

43C0F7DB-CFB3-409B-822B-67AE821D5D68.jpeg

Edited by lily
12 hours ago, lily said:

hi piper,  i see you're confused emoji

I use the confused emoji for "Confused" and "Wow"

Not sure where you are implying such for I forgot now - and I know I put "Confusion" on other posts of yours.

yeah not a wide selection i guess. 

i literally thought you were confused lol 

better to ask and know than to assume and be confused 

Edited by lily
  • Like 1

Certain comments:

Buoys went off on east and west coast at the same time "

" They shut the beaches down at north and east Hawaii yesterday in the evening 20 to 25 ft. high surf. Coincidence? "

8 hours ago, lily said:

i literally thought you were confused lol 

better to ask and know than to assume and be confused

I use the "confused" face for "Wow" and for "Hmm"

It's because of the face looks indirectly like it could mean " Wow " as well as "Hmm" though not everyone knows what one is thinking.

I say the same concerning - "Better to ask and know than to assume" for - If I was confused I asked, Always do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhO1ZSeB1Mg

(Earthquake Threat For Las Vegas, Magnitude 7.9 Bill Gates Tunnels)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-o8sGZewzY

(Earthquake, Concord, Hayward Fault M 3.8 Most Dangerous Fault in Bay Area)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4FnU8sDCI

(South Dakota Watertown Blizzard Weather, Interstate Closed 630pm January 14, 2021)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZRXYJRUddw

(Hawaii Earthquake M 4.7 With Multiple Islands Felt Reports)

• Like 1

20 000+ troops in DC !? My country Croatia with population of 4 million people have 20.000 active personnel in whole country. UNREAL !!!
This is the first time since Civil War that US troops are inside US Capitol Building. Let that sink in....
Other interesting thing is 911 symbolism: you have incoming January 19th (1/19) vs September 11 (9/11).
I had bad feeling before January 6th riots, and I have bad feeling now.

I believe someone will address the nation in near future (my guess is General Flynn) with these opening line:
... "My fellow Americans the storm is upon us." ...

mark my words.

• Like 2