Interesting Video, Screenshots

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Lois Janet said:

Sorry, those were such terrible quality because I took them off of my computer, took a photo of the screen. They are all on

WWW.DOCUMENTCLOUD.ORG

Fauci's actual private emails, loads of pages of them

Oh I see, I thought those were the leaked images themselves. As I said, I'm too accustomed to see that kind of "leaks" from my past as a videogame addict haha.

More than 3000 pages? Huh, it does seem legit then, but still, I don't think it would make a big enough change...People's already deceived and swallowed the virus agenda which is the base, now they can do anything they want really, even end the plandemic as the damage both physical and psychological has already been done.

As long as it is considered fact on all levels of society that there's a killer virus around, there's little to be done but to resist. As Bryan said, everyone could have woken up quickly if they wanted to, but they didn't. God left them to their deceit to judge them, and as brother Brad also says, God is in full control, in the end He allowed the plandemic to be successful. I have to remind myself of that. Someone can now leak aaaall of Fauci's filth, but this whole thing just had to be.

Edited by ryoji
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youtube - watch?v=0fcUVe6S4vg

Saw this on Reddit  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ryoji said:

Oh I see, I thought those were the leaked images themselves. As I said, I'm too accustomed to see that kind of "leaks"

Kinda like Hillary's leaked emails | Though, I haven't posted any here - some say it's odd of the "leak"

It's a way to distraction, but there's truth in those emails that most of the population as a whole will ignore if not care... etc.

On 3/23/2021 at 10:00 AM, Piper LT said:

@ryoji

Good Postings

Make sense | So many "Movies" / "Games" / "Music" / "TV based stuff" all of "Alien" this that etc...

- - -

Especially most recently, more frequent 

Wow...

I heard the "Big Report" from the pentagon is coming June 25th

Posted (edited)
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

📮 GET My FREE Email Updates: https://NicholasVeniamin.com 🎙 JOIN My Group on My Patriots Network: https://bit.ly/3dZ5WoQ 📡 Watch 5G Radiation Alert: https://bit.ly/32gcbPF 📱 Join My TELEGRAM Channel:...

So the PCR test VACCINATES you? I had got the PCR test 15 days before my illness started....

Edited by Lois Janet
23 hours ago, Lois Janet said:

So the PCR test VACCINATES you? I had got the PCR test 15 days before my illness started....

Could you point me to the minute where that is discussed?

In general terms I'd try avoid putting in my body, perhaps even touch, anything from these people. Not only are the test inadequate AND manipulated, but the swabs could have any nasty thing in them by design, and the deep nasal ones can puncture your brain separation membrane.

The whole thing is ill intended.

*Disclaimer: I can't say if he's truly saved, from his testimony it seems so though, but his experience with New Age and devil possession is interesting. Dangerous, very dangerous.*

Edited by ryoji

One thing is for sure - That woman is in hell 

They are Catholic @ryoji

My catholic neighbors both got the vaccine shot. I haven't seen them much, ended up learning that a week or so after they got the shot, one ended up in the ICU for a few days. The one in the ICU wasn't much in good health anyways, but now she has organ problems - digestive track I think. Idk if she's home or not.

I actually warned a few months back before biden (Kamala) took office. Told them it's all fake, and what not - they called me a crazy person to put it nicely - but they didn't like me prior anyways

- - -

The True and Real Scriptures is the King James Version for English Speaking Users.

All Other "Bibles" are Perversions of God's Word.

There are Atheists, then there are Religious atheists - They all go to the same place, Hell.

Over 7.5 Billion Folks will be Burning for All Eternity in the Depths of Hell.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, Lois Janet said:

So the PCR test VACCINATES you? I had got the PCR test 15 days before my illness started

Was this before you found this site?

I remember you spoke about your health situation in your introduction

1 hour ago, Piper LT said:

One thing is for sure - That woman is in hell 

They are Catholic @ryoji

My catholic neighbors both got the vaccine shot. I haven't seen them much, ended up learning that a week or so after they got the shot, one ended up in the ICU for a few days. The one in the ICU wasn't much in good health anyways, but now she has organ problems - digestive track I think. Idk if she's home or not.

I actually warned a few months back before biden (Kamala) took office. Told them it's all fake, and what not - they called me a crazy person to put it nicely - but they didn't like me prior anyways

Sad... But what to do, I have also tried to warn people I know to avoid it, but same, they just don't believe you.

Edited by ryoji
9 hours ago, Piper LT said:

Was this before you found this site?

I remember you spoke about your health situation in your introduction

November. I was 100% asleep to everything that was happening

On 6/10/2021 at 11:18 AM, radorn said:

Not only are the test inadequate AND manipulated, but the swabs could have any nasty thing in them by design, and the deep nasal ones can puncture your brain separation membrane.

The whole thing is ill intended.

It was somewhere in the middle but I can find out later. Yeah, I remember it being very painful and it felt like the swab went into my head... scary

The first swab was awful ^ (I then developed a few weeks long awful cold) And so 15 days following first "negative" swab, they made me get a second swab. And on thanksgiving I tested "positive". And right after that I lost my smell, taste, and everything got way worse for weeks. It took a few months to get over a constant flu with the worst headache ever, I kept saying it felt like poison in my brain. And I developed severe debilitating nerve pain which has not left since.

I like this one - Even the 2001 + documents of NASA/ Etc. reporting a "Flat Earth"

yet, in public speaking pushing the "globe" even when they stated "globe" was a way to manipulate and see how many they could - indirectly putting - pull wool over eyes 😉

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/10-fascinating-facts-about-earth-2013-1#along-with-orbiting-around-the-sun-at-66600-mph-the-earth-is-also-rotating-at-its-axis-at-about-1070-miles-per-hour-1

Along with orbiting around the Sun at 66,600 mph, the Earth is also rotating at its axis at about 1,070 miles per hour.

-----------------

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/message_example.cfm

That Flat Earth Model as an example though...

------------

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Piper LT said:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/10-fascinating-facts-about-earth-2013-1#along-with-orbiting-around-the-sun-at-66600-mph-the-earth-is-also-rotating-at-its-axis-at-about-1070-miles-per-hour-1

Along with orbiting around the Sun at 66,600 mph, the Earth is also rotating at its axis at about 1,070 miles per hour.

-----------------

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/message_example.cfm

That Flat Earth Model as an example though...

------------

Funny.

Did you notice the moon at sunset tonight. The sun was setting to the right on it and the earth, yet it was a crecent moon with a shadow supposed caused by the sun which would have to be behind the earth but it wasnt

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Dennison said:

Did you notice the moon at sunset tonight. The sun was setting to the right on it and the earth, yet it was a crecent moon with a shadow supposed caused by the sun which would have to be behind the earth but it wasnt

I don't understand, did someone state that somewhere to try to explain something?