Interesting Video, Screenshots

2 hours ago, Piper LT said:

Make sure to check out all the CGI and stuff - Anyone with a Brain could see the "images" are - my goodness...

This random concoction that the atmosphere of Earth is actually bigger comes from criticism that when the "Moon landing", they shouldn't have had ANY atmosphere (gas pressure) in order for the igniting motors to push against it and therefore being able to lift the shuttle up. Basically, they should have been unable to leave the moon. No "rocket propulsion" works in a vacuum, and the Moon has no atmosphere, it goes from rock straight to space vacuum according to them (bc no atmosphere).

So they had to correct themselves in that the Earth's atmosphere is actually bigger and reaches the Moon "a bit" so that there is a minimal gas pressure for the rockets to ignite and lift the thing up.

BALONEY.

---

By the way, the term "atmosphere" is a contradiction in itself, as Nathan Oakley points out: you can't have gas in a spherical shape without a container, which is what they claim, that at some point the gas doesn't just fill the immensely strong space vacuum and stays in the shape of the "spherical earth".

Now if there is a container, which we know from the Bible it's the firmament, it needs to have something that holds it in place. God being Almighty could create a spherical firmament if He wanted to, but the Bible points to it having bases that support it. The only explanation then is that the earth is flat on a whole an is encompassed by these foundations of the firmament, thus making a closed system, thus making a container, thus creating gas pressure, thus allowing life to breathe.

Edited by ryoji
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youtube - watch?v=0fcUVe6S4vg

Saw this on Reddit  

Posted Images

Oh the power of tradition... They can't se nor understand that the Western Wall is Fort Antonia, not the Temple Mount. The Jews are praying to a Roman fortress!! As said in the previous videos I linked, in the Scriptures it is said that there would come a time when the land of the temple would be plowed in agriculture, something that never happened on the "Temple Mount" as it is hard bedrock.

Second, the Temple was always in the City of David, near the Gihon spring so the priests could wash themselves with clean running water and quickly minister at the Temple without having to traverse the city and making themselves dirty again upon arrival. The "Temple Mount" is outside the City of David and far from the spring.

Third, Fort Antonia was where general Titus housed the 10th Legion of the Roman army, which is estimated to have been around 10.000 people: there is NO WAY they all fit in the tiny "Fort Antonia" they modelled. On top of that, why wouldn't the Romans have the big and high ground if they had dominion over Jerusalem? Why would they have any respect to the Temple? Josephus said that Fort Antonia was massive and that it hindered the view from the Temple to the north. It only makes sense the placing of the Fort and the Temple are actually swapped in the city model they have constructed at Jerusalem and the one considered "official" in other digital renderings, like the one showed in this video here.

So the Al-Aqsa mosque has nothing to do with the site of the Temple. in other words, there is NOTHING, no political issue whatsoever preventing the Jews from building the Temple, only their love of tradition (and some disdain toward Muslims, let's be honest here, they are very icky with the "Third most holy site in Islam" right in the Holy City, which I agree with, but maybe that's blinding them from actually seeing the truth of the matter). But surely the Lord is keeping this from them so He can make them start build the Third Temple at the right time, not before.

-------

Edited by ryoji
RUMBLE.COM

DEPOPULATION AGENDA IN FULL SWING WARNING DO NOT COME NEAR VAXXED PEOPLE https://www.bitchute.com/video/ivXWTuAmROnb/ DAWSON & MAHONEY DISCUSS THE VACCINATED DEATH...

Some Links in ^^^^ DESCRIPTION of Rumble Video

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

The vaccine is doing the most unthinkable thing imaginable! Watch share! This is urgent...
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE NEWS LETTER..... SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE NEWS LETTER..... www.digitalwarriorproductions.com www.digitalwarriorproductions.com www.digitalwarriorpro…

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dennison said:

Great flat discussion

Very good video.

Sums perfectly the debate: heliocentrism is nothing more than a belief that you are being told the truth by crooked organizations. When presented with evidence, cognitive dissonance kicks in: "I was told", "I have a history major", "I'm fairly educated", "You haven't proved anything", "What about this and that and that and that" (while dismissing the point that was just made), "Show me better proof", "It can be all fake", "So you're saying it's all a conspiracy" etc

Dave was truly patient! I can only imagine what the interview would have been if it was with Nathan Oakley instead. :classic_tongue::classic_tongue:

Edited by ryoji

I see the world completely differently since I learned the truth. When I see the sun, I see it as close. All is just as the KJV says. Its nice. Owen benjamin had some nice vids....but nazitube has hidden all the real discussions on the matter unless you can find a site that has wharehoused them. But sometimes even then.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

"YOUR GOLDFISH IS BAR MITZVAH'D!!"

I don't understand half of what he's saying, what an odd video I stumbled across...

Edited by ryoji

I always liked One for Israel Channel, they have multilanguage one for those of other languages.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Shortage fuelled by demand for fried chicken and disruptions in supply chain due to Covid-19
WWW.MSN.COM

The poultry paucity comes after a tumultuous year in the meat industry, with the coronavirus pandemic upending supply chains and infecting tens of thousands of workers.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/severe-weather/monster-hail-clobbers-texas-oklahoma-3-5-billion-damages/940035

WWW.CNN.COM

The US is counting on truck drivers to help ensure shelves remain stocked as Americans load up on things like toilet paper and canned goods amid the coronavirus pandemic.
WWW.MSN.COM

A key measure of farming commodities has surged in recent days

• Like 1
On 5/1/2021 at 5:22 AM, ryoji said:

Very good video.

Sums perfectly the debate: heliocentrism is nothing more than a belief that you are being told the truth by crooked organizations. When presented with evidence, cognitive dissonance kicks in: "I was told", "I have a history major", "I'm fairly educated", "You haven't proved anything", "What about this and that and that and that" (while dismissing the point that was just made), "Show me better proof", "It can be all fake", "So you're saying it's all a conspiracy" etc

Dave was truly patient! I can only imagine what the interview would have been if it was with Nathan Oakley instead. :classic_tongue::classic_tongue:

It is so frustrating watching Dave talk to idiots. I dont know how he does it?

• Haha 1
On 4/30/2021 at 11:14 PM, Dennison said:

Great flat discussion

Thought this was a great discussion. Question for those studying the topic longer: what about the moon? If the moon isnt spherical lets say its a half moon, we all see one face of the moon. If it moved like Dave showed, and we can only see the bottom of it which is facing us, wouldn't perspective cause some of us to see an oval moon? I worded that confusingly but hopefully you get what I mean.

The part where the sun fades side not down was sketchy, but he explains what happens when we see the sun "go down" after a while which answered my question.

Does atmospheric science still apply with flat earth? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but as we get closer to the sun on a mountain, we get colder. So I assume so.

I really enjoy this topic. I used to go on planes a lot, loving to look out the window and see... a very flat earth.

Thanks

What part of atmospheric science?

Also if the moon was a flat plate and closer than NASA says, why would the shape change when it is over us? I'm not saying you are wrong, just trying to understand why you say that.

What I find interesting about the moon is that it can be eclipsed even when the sun is still above the horizon, and the fact that if the moon is above the horizon and above the earth, why does the shadow start on the top half of the moon???

Or how can the moon reflect cold light all the way back to earth strong enough to read by when the moon is dark grey?

Or what is the moon ave filmed by CRROW777?

And why is it made of cheese as Wallace and Grommit proved?

1 hour ago, Dennison said:

What part of atmospheric science?

Also if the moon was a flat plate and closer than NASA says, why would the shape change when it is over us? I'm not saying you are wrong, just trying to understand why you say that.

What I find interesting about the moon is that it can be eclipsed even when the sun is still above the horizon, and the fact that if the moon is above the horizon and above the earth, why does the shadow start on the top half of the moon???

Or how can the moon reflect cold light all the way back to earth strong enough to read by when the moon is dark grey?

Or what is the moon ave filmed by CRROW777?

And why is it made of cheese as Wallace and Grommit proved?

Basically: why do we get colder when we are closer to the sun? (a mountain, higher altitudes, in a plane the windows often freeze)

Yeah I see what you mean. Also when looking at the sun under a cloud it is an absolute perfect circle. Thats pretty interesting. I did an experiment to look at the shape of the moon and it proved me wrong. I thought it would look like an ellipse from a certain distance away.

Made of cheese... haha

There is no 'flat' earth model that cohesively reconciles even a handful (usually no more than one at a time) of the most basic of observations, instead providing an endless litany of contradictory pseudo-scientific explanations that prey on the ignorance and or gullibility of the victim / adherent.

The amount of Gaslighting, Conflation and Logical Fallacy that takes place in the movement is quite frankly astonishing.

I thought the discussion had run it's course (here) but apparently not... as expected.
[just ask if you want an invite to the members only area, to those who can't see it]

2 hours ago, Vancouver said:

that prey on the ignorance and or gullibility of the victim / adherent.

Now this is the endless litany. Not only the flat earth side is demanded to prove conclusively every single tiny thing by the globe side (and even that is never enough), but we also have to justify ourselves constantly against such claims of ignorance and gullibility.

For one, we are not the ones believing that the Earth is moving in 4 different directions at vertigo speeds without all the consequences this would produce. inertia is not magic. You must admit you assume this only because you have been told so. Who's the gullible then: he who questions and proves every established thing (as the Scriptures say) or he who blindly puts his faith on it?

--

Now about the model issue, understand flat earth is supported by independent researchers who do their best but don't have the endless pockets and secret intel of government organizations. Even Mercator's map stretched out the "white" nations so they seem bigger than they are. It is impossible to get a 100% accurate model, even in heliocentricity, which by the way is based on outlandish assumptions like that Venus is the exact same size as Earth (this is what they used to "calculate" the distance to the Sun, hence build the whole model)..

The whole point is that every single phenomenon which could supposedly only be explained in a spinning ball can also be explained from a flat earth cosmology. Nobody can deny flat earth, if anything, evidence points to it.

Food for thought: how can Mercury be seen at night if it is orbiting closer to the Sun? Night on ball earth would always be opposite of Mercury's position, and even Mercury itself would only be lighted by the other side which would be unseen even from the day side of Earth, in a way that it would appear as a dark dot in the day sky. So there is no way we should see Mercury like we do. And this is fact.

Edited by ryoji

I suppose it is colder the higher you go on a flat earth for the same reason it is on a globe earth and I dont know why either way.

The bible does talk about the top of the firmament being glass like ice. Maybe the outside of the dome, whether up toward heaven or outside of antarctica is just cold.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Vancouver said:

There is no 'flat' earth model that cohesively reconciles even a handful (usually no more than one at a time) of the most basic of observations, instead providing an endless litany of contradictory pseudo-scientific explanations that prey on the ignorance and or gullibility of the victim / adherent.

The amount of Gaslighting, Conflation and Logical Fallacy that takes place in the movement is quite frankly astonishing.

I thought the discussion had run it's course (here) but apparently not... as expected.
[just ask if you want an invite to the members only area, to those who can't see it]

The flat earth model not promoted by the Govt and the Flat Earth Society reconciles everything. The globe model reconciles nothing. Are you suggesting we hide ourselves in hidden closets like the Govt suggests? What are you afraid of?