• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youtube - watch?v=0fcUVe6S4vg

Saw this on Reddit  

Posted Images

RUMBLE.COM

DEPOPULATION AGENDA IN FULL SWING WARNING DO NOT COME NEAR VAXXED PEOPLE https://www.bitchute.com/video/ivXWTuAmROnb/ DAWSON & MAHONEY DISCUSS THE VACCINATED DEATH...

Some Links in ^^^^ DESCRIPTION of Rumble Video

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

The vaccine is doing the most unthinkable thing imaginable! Watch share! This is urgent...
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE NEWS LETTER..... SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE NEWS LETTER..... www.digitalwarriorproductions.com www.digitalwarriorproductions.com www.digitalwarriorpro…

Posted (edited)

"YOUR GOLDFISH IS BAR MITZVAH'D!!"

I don't understand half of what he's saying, what an odd video I stumbled across...

Edited by ryoji

I always liked One for Israel Channel, they have multilanguage one for those of other languages.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Shortage fuelled by demand for fried chicken and disruptions in supply chain due to Covid-19
WWW.MSN.COM

The poultry paucity comes after a tumultuous year in the meat industry, with the coronavirus pandemic upending supply chains and infecting tens of thousands of workers.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/severe-weather/monster-hail-clobbers-texas-oklahoma-3-5-billion-damages/940035

WWW.CNN.COM

The US is counting on truck drivers to help ensure shelves remain stocked as Americans load up on things like toilet paper and canned goods amid the coronavirus pandemic.
WWW.MSN.COM

A key measure of farming commodities has surged in recent days

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Lois Janet said:

My theory was that its got to be more than flu, something man made that was put out there. I still have harsh symptoms 6 months later. Spike proteins make sense

Sounds like your immune system was weak. If you water fast for 72 hours, your entire immune system will be rebuilt to that of a 20 year old. After that, extremely reduce your carb intake and stay away from food in boxes and bags. Take oregano oil, zinc and D3.

1 hour ago, Dennison said:

Sounds like your immune system was weak. If you water fast for 72 hours, your entire immune system will be rebuilt to that of a 20 year old. After that, extremely reduce your carb intake and stay away from food in boxes and bags. Take oregano oil, zinc and D3.

It was super weak. I was full of worry and fear at that point and wearing a mask to gardening classes multiple times a week. The class was so bad our masks were actually moist with bacteria. Such a breeding ground for all sorts of things. Also I was a recovering malnourished ballet dancer.  And I was vegan which didn't help. So bad immunity for sure 😞 I did see about that water fast and I'm certainly going to do that! It can really help with nerve pains. I'm growing my own tomatoes and potatoes this summer and staying away from anything processed! And staying away from masks, yikes. And well hopefully my immune system will rebuild to that of an 18 year old, which I am 😄

image.png.d542d7d160213eb9a747208053acca7e.png

Ain't that schweet.

--

1 hour ago, Lois Janet said:

And well hopefully my immune system will rebuild to that of an 18 year old, which I am 😄

Woah. Skimming over your health issues, I thought you were 50+. Yeah, God bless you.

• Haha 1

If you mix 1 tsp of finely ground Redmonds salt and  1/2 as much of No-Salt salt substitute in 1 liter of filtered water....it will help with hunger and replenish your minerals....while fasting....

3 hours ago, Lois Janet said:

It was super weak. I was full of worry and fear at that point and wearing a mask to gardening classes multiple times a week. The class was so bad our masks were actually moist with bacteria. Such a breeding ground for all sorts of things. Also I was a recovering malnourished ballet dancer.  And I was vegan which didn't help. So bad immunity for sure 😞 I did see about that water fast and I'm certainly going to do that! It can really help with nerve pains. I'm growing my own tomatoes and potatoes this summer and staying away from anything processed! And staying away from masks, yikes. And well hopefully my immune system will rebuild to that of an 18 year old, which I am 😄

Mix

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lois Janet said:

Nasty...

Isn't scary to think that the antichrist is alive and walking now

Yes that is certainly a possibility.

---

So, Lord willing, this is the first video of a possible series called FlatScripture. Enough said.

• Like 1
On 5/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, Lois Janet said:

Isn't scary to think that the antichrist is alive and walking now

On 5/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, ryoji said:

Yes that is certainly a possibility.

What

The "Spirit of AntiChrist" is out there, yet, "The Antichrist" is Not Out walking around...

2 John 1:7 | For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18 | Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 4:3 | And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 hour ago, Piper LT said:

What

The "Spirit of AntiChrist" is out there, yet, "The Antichrist" is Not Out walking around...

2 John 1:7 | For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18 | Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 4:3 | And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

oh... I just thought if it was going to be a Pope in our lifetime, he'd have to be alive now