Interesting Video, Screenshots

I don't even know what to make of that picture, @ryoji.

At any rate... do you plan to make this forum into a new chapter of the Flat Earth Society, or something?

Edited by radorn
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youtube - watch?v=0fcUVe6S4vg

Saw this on Reddit  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, radorn said:

I don't even know what to make of that picture, @ryoji.

At any rate... do you plan to make this forum into a new chapter of the Flat Earth Society, or something?

I'm still researching flat earth to make the most educated guess I can. It is not a salvation issue, but for some it could be the entry point. As far as I have seen, it seems the Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition by the way.

But what is the problem? What don't you agree with? Say you are in the coast of the UK, and you and someone else in the coast of the US are holding somehow a rope tight so it's totally straight. If the earth was a sphere, the rope would still be straight and it would dip into the water as shown in the diagram. Do you agree that it bends along with the supposed curvature of the earth??? This is nonsense: globers claim that everything is "refracted" to explain why we see further than we should because they appeal to atmosphere, refraction and lighting conditions and whatnot. BUT with a physical rope you know it's 100% straight no matter what you cannot make the claim, it's absurdity.

Now imagine a boat sailing next to the rope, and measuring that indeed the rope is parallel to the level of the sea: given that water is ALWAYS AT LEVEL (show me curved water and how??) and that the rope keeps its distance to the water, there is NO PLACE for any curvature. Where would you say the curve would start? The boat would have already reached the US before they could even detect any change in the relative position of the rope and the water! In a globe earth, either the rope bends along with the curvature of the earth, which is a ludicrous claim, or it dips into the water as it is straight and the water curved, which is also never seen in reality. OR you know, you can deduce that if they are parallel, the sea is flat just as the rope is straight, therefore the earth is flat because 70% of the earth is sea.

What makes me curious is why you seem so baffled at the idea, as I have told you. You are skeptic, fair enough, if it was just one thing that seemed to point to a flat earth ok, but man, there are many and make sense just as, if not more than, the globe model.

As with the Reina Valera 1602/1865, you seem to have a hard time believing, you're so skeptic it's a miracle you believe the Bible to begin with =P

Edited by ryoji

- - -

CHILDRENSHEALTHDEFENSE.ORG

About 2.3 million Americans are exposed to high natural strontium levels in their drinking water, a metal that can harm bone health in children, according to a United States Geological Survey (USGS) study.

- - -

CHILDRENSHEALTHDEFENSE.ORG

A new peer-reviewed pilot study on women exposed to glyphosate during pregnancy increases scientists’ understanding of how the chemical acts as an endocrine disruptor in female infants.

- - -

WWW.THEAGE.COM.AU

Australia’s medical regulator has confirmed a second case of a rare clotting disorder following vaccination.

- - -

WWW.MILITARY.COM

The increases should concern military leaders and doctors as well as the Department of Veterans Affairs.

- - -

HEALTHIMPACTNEWS.COM

Last year, we brought to the attention of our readers the growing market for "young blood," and products derived from the blood of children and young people, when Netflix launched their new show in August of 2020 called...

- - -

HEALTHIMPACTNEWS.COM

Like a fireman tasked with helping to get as many people as possible out of a burning building that is about to collapse, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy and Respiratory, has been...

- - -

HEALTHIMPACTNEWS.COM

A Texas medical doctor has alerted Health Impact News that the federal government, through its Medicare/Medicaid program, is now offering Texas doctors DOUBLE the normal reimbursement per vaccine for every...

- - -

WWW.STATNEWS.COM

Cavazzoni’s appointment to the FDA’s drug center raises one huge question: what will become of Janet Woodcock, the acting agency chief?

- - -

WWW.STATNEWS.COM

The drug is the lead treatment in Sage’s neurology pipeline and the company’s second-most important drug overall.

- - -

WWW.RT.COM

Contaminated wastewater at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant will be released into the ocean “in around two years,” the Japanese government has announced, despite calls from China and South Korea urging against the...

- - -

No One | 3 days ago

The head and body of Christ, The Lamb and his wife// She was married to sin and sin demanded a price//

Every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess// Jesus is the Lord and Jesus Christ is come in the flesh//

Psalms 143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalms 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore. 9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ryoji said:

"Flat earth is not a salvation issue", well, you don't have to believe in it to be saved, but...

image.png.d2f06f4d89661c487aace33dc6b1960d.png

So according to these messages they claim salvation... because of science? Where is that in the Bible? No where...

But a broken contrite heart, because of the faith that CHRIST died for you because you know you were going to hell and you repented, that's biblical. Psalm 34: 18, 51: 17 : Isaiah 57: 15 : Isaiah 66: 2.

The gospel is what saves a person, not a realization that the information one believed was distorted and the Bible is real. I can attest to this when I was lost, believing the Bible being real as saying a true history book. Romans 1:16 : 10: 15-17.

But that's not godly sorrow, nor repentance, that's not coming to the end of yourself to know you are wicked wretched and in sin, and because of that sin you deserve the wrath of GOD in hell. 1 Corinthians 1: 17 : 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4

Matthew 13:18. ¶ Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 

Can these People be saved, why not, but it ain't going to be because of knowledge in science or the world, but in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, which requires love 1 Corinthians 13: 8 : 2 Pete 1: 3-9.

The gospel!

10 hours ago, ryoji said:

"Flat earth is not a salvation issue", well, you don't have to believe in it to be saved, but...

image.png.d2f06f4d89661c487aace33dc6b1960d.png

You should comment that the Book of Enoch is unbiblical and not of the scriptures but a perverted corruption to lead folks astray 

4 hours ago, Michael Daruna said:

So according to these messages they claim salvation... because of science? Where is that in the Bible? No where...

But a broken contrite heart, because of the faith that CHRIST died for you because you know you were going to hell and you repented, that's biblical. Psalm 34: 18, 51: 17 : Isaiah 57: 15 : Isaiah 66: 2.

The gospel is what saves a person, not a realization that the information one believed was distorted and the Bible is real. I can attest to this when I was lost, believing the Bible being real as saying a true history book. Romans 1:16 : 10: 15-17.

But that's not godly sorrow, nor repentance, that's not coming to the end of yourself to know you are wicked wretched and in sin, and because of that sin you deserve the wrath of GOD in hell. 1 Corinthians 1: 17 : 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4

Matthew 13:18. ¶ Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 

Can these People be saved, why not, but it ain't going to be because of knowledge in science or the world, but in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, which requires love 1 Corinthians 13: 8 : 2 Pete 1: 3-9.

The gospel!

No, they are just saying that flat earth was their entry point to the faith.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
  23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
  24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because of flat earth they got interested in the Bible and reconsidered God. Then if they take heed to the gospel and do get saved or not is another thing, but it can be a way the Lord has to present his gospel to people.

4 hours ago, Piper LT said:

You should comment that the Book of Enoch is unbiblical and not of the scriptures but a perverted corruption to lead folks astray 

Yeah but the comments were in the video itself so I don't know from which video they took the originals from. I will leave a comment about the book of Enoch somewhere on their channel though if I remember.

11 hours ago, ryoji said:

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
  23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
  24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Do you know what this means?

11 hours ago, Michael Daruna said:

Do you know what this means?

As it says, Christ crucified is foolishness to the Gentiles, who seek after wisdom. Just as Jews require a sign, Gentiles are more open to consider the gospel if they are given reasonable and scientific information. Just go out and tell a random lost person that Jesus Christ died for their sins, they'll laugh at you.

If you have an evolutionist heliocentrist atheist who scorns the Bible because their "science" says it is all baloney, chances are they are never going to open a Bible in their lifetime. But if their system is confronted also by science, they may be willing to give it a try, potentially leading them to salvation.

In most cases it's an issue of ignorance of the other side's arguments because they are silenced or purposefully ignored. I mean, as an example, Dr. Don Patton has knocked out evolutionists to the point they didn't even want to debate with him. But are we to say then that his creation science lectures are not a good way to lead people to Christ and the gospel? No way. Gentiles seek after wisdom, sometimes they need to be intellectually challenged to consider the faith, that's how it is.

My point is, you never know how the Lord is going to lead you to Him, that's the beauty of salvation testimonies.

Edited by ryoji

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19vaccine/92106

"Herpes zoster reactivation -- a.k.a. shingles -- following COVID-19 vaccination in six patients with comorbid autoimmune/inflammatory diseases may be a new adverse event associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine, suggested a new report."

Case 1 was a 44-year-old woman with Sjogren's syndrome who was being treated with hydroxychloroquine. She had a history of varicella and had not received a shingles vaccine. Three days after the first dose of the vaccine, she developed a vesicular skin rash with pruritus, along with low back pain and headache. The symptoms resolved spontaneously within the subsequent 3 weeks without treatment, and she was given the second dose 4 weeks after the first.

Case 2 was a 56-year-old woman with a long history of seropositive rheumatoid arthritis who had received a variety of biologics and had achieved low disease activity with tofacitinib (Xeljanz) beginning in 2014. She had a history of varicella and had not been given the shingles vaccine.

After the first dose of the vaccine, she reported malaise and headache, and 4 days after the shot she developed severe pain in the left eye and forehead, along with a rash along the distribution of the ophthalmic division of the V cranial nerve -- herpes zoster ophthalmicus. Ocular examination revealed hyperemic conjunctivitis sparing the cornea. She was given a 2-week course of acyclovir and analgesics, and symptoms gradually cleared by 6 weeks. Tofacitinib was withdrawn for 2 weeks, but she did not experience an arthritis flare. She declined the second dose.

Case 3 was a 59-year-old woman with seropositive rheumatoid arthritis who had not responded to several biologic therapies and baricitinib (Olumiant), but 6 months earlier she initiated treatment with upadacitinib (Rinvoq) plus prednisone 5 mg/day and had a partial response. She had a history of varicella and had been given the live attenuated zoster vaccine in 2019.

Two days after receiving the second dose of the COVID vaccine, she reported pain and had a vesicular skin rash on the lower abdomen, inguinal area, buttock, and thigh, and was given valacyclovir. The antiviral was given for 3 days but was discontinued because of adverse effects, and the skin lesions healed slowly over a course of 6 weeks.

The upadacitinib had been discontinued with the zoster eruption and she experienced a severe rheumatoid arthritis disease flare affecting multiple joints, and her arthritis treatment was subsequently switched to etanercept (Enbrel).

Case 4 was a 36-year-old woman with a long history of seropositive rheumatoid arthritis plus interstitial lung disease. For the previous 2 years she had been treated with rituximab (Rituxan), mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept), and prednisone in doses of 7 mg/day. She had a history of varicella and had not been given the shingles vaccine.

Ten days after receiving the first COVID-19 vaccine dose, she reported pain and a vesicular rash on the abdomen and back along the T10 dermatome, and was given acyclovir for 7 days. The rash resolved within 6 weeks, and she was given the second vaccine dose 4 weeks after the first. She had no further adverse effects to the vaccine and did not experience a rheumatic disease flare.

Case 5 was a 38-year-old woman with undifferentiated connective tissue disease and antiphospholipid syndrome who was being treated with aspirin and hydroxychloroquine. She had prior varicella exposure and had not received the shingles vaccine.

Two weeks after receiving the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, she developed an itchy vesicular rash on the right breast, and was given a week's course of acyclovir. Her zoster symptoms resolved within 3 weeks and she received the second vaccine dose on schedule with no further side effects or disease flare.

Case 6 was a 61-year-old woman with a long history of seropositive rheumatoid arthritis, who was being treated with tocilizumab (Actemra) and prednisone 5 mg/day at the time of the first dose of the vaccine. Two weeks later, a rash appeared along the T6 dermatome, and she was given valacyclovir for a week, which resulted in resolution of zoster symptoms within 10 days.

However, she did report a mild flare of arthritis and the prednisone dose was increased to 7.5 mg/day. The second dose was given uneventfully as scheduled.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:38 AM, ryoji said:

As it says, Christ crucified is foolishness to the Gentiles, who seek after wisdom. Just as Jews require a sign, Gentiles are more open to consider the gospel if they are given reasonable and scientific information. Just go out and tell a random lost person that Jesus Christ died for their sins, they'll laugh at you.

If you have an evolutionist heliocentrist atheist who scorns the Bible because their "science" says it is all baloney, chances are they are never going to open a Bible in their lifetime. But if their system is confronted also by science, they may be willing to give it a try, potentially leading them to salvation.

In most cases it's an issue of ignorance of the other side's arguments because they are silenced or purposefully ignored. I mean, as an example, Dr. Don Patton has knocked out evolutionists to the point they didn't even want to debate with him. But are we to say then that his creation science lectures are not a good way to lead people to Christ and the gospel? No way. Gentiles seek after wisdom, sometimes they need to be intellectually challenged to consider the faith, that's how it is.

My point is, you never know how the Lord is going to lead you to Him, that's the beauty of salvation testimonies.

No one knows what the LORD will do for those who fear him. But what you explained isn't scripture but your own philosophy. Hence my warning to you be careful.

Job 28:28

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. 

Psalms 111:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. 

They don't fear GOD, so then how can they have wisdom or see it? If it's the LORD who gives it, scripture upon scripture.

Proverbs 1:7

¶ The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. 

Paul just rebuked what you stated...

1 Corinthians 1:17-19

17. For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 18. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 

You must of forgotten the verses before and the verse after. Clearly explaining that these people are fools and as CHRIST called them evil who seek signs.

1 Corinthians 1:20-21

20. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21. For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 

1 Corinthians 2:4-7

4. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 

But one thing you said is correct. No one knows how the SPIRIT leads one to repentance, but we can't just throw out scenarios because scripture is the final authority.

The reason we are given scripture is to compare the spiritual. 

• Like 1