Piper LT

Interesting Video, Screenshots

Good find, brother. It's amazing how deep the Bible is, really interesting, the similarity looks legit.

This is the video that shows how Tabernacle looked like. Part about Tabernacle starts @9:25 min.
Very interesting video, It really helped me to picture Tabernacle in my mind while you reading Bible.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ryoji said:

Good find, brother. It's amazing how deep the Bible is, really interesting, the similarity looks legit.

Am Female.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

Am Female.

Oh my deepest apologies, one sees so many androgynous men these days... Typing 'brother' when talking here became a habit too! Yes quite correct, you are a lady, sorry for the blunder, I didn't pay attention.

Edited by ryoji

It is alright. I have accounts with just the name, " Piper " and people (Non America's) automatically say, " He " while America's (North/ South) say " She." 

I think for America with all the female rep of the name " Piper " it became better known as a female name, but still uncommon. 

• Like 1

Watching their videos helped me realize that Israel is Filled with Catholic Buildings. 😞 

• Like 1

When watching you will hear him say " Faith alone" - Yet, Many, many, many testa's on the Channel all called out to Christ, had a change of mind, and life. 

^

I do believe he could have worded that ending better, but still interesting video. 

Edited by Piper LT

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. 
Isaiah 32:5-8

WWW.ISRAELTODAY.CO.IL

There has been a significant increase in the number of rabbis talking about the coming of the Messiah of Israel.

-

Also, @BornAgainKJB Listen to the words used. - A lot of people assume his words correlates to some movie he was in, but such does not - they are fooled - Some Blinded - Others just ignorant not wanting to see or accept

I made a small twitch clip:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/742596419

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m2wUm4Ro0g

Will have Youtube Clip soon, uploading on there. 

Edited by Piper LT
add on - YT Link

Has #GOODTOBEBAD

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 
Isaiah 5:20

Licence plate VXV 108, I believe 108 is some occult number.

Also the video 2:33 long, most are familiar with the 33 connection.

32 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 
Isaiah 5:20

VXV is also occultic. 

I made a fuller video with more: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWiFVx9meQ - " Truth in Plain Sight - Are you Awake?"

-

It was always in Movies, Comics, Cartoons, Games, Etc. Etc. 

Only showed a few clips and what not to get the point across and 3 Denlinger's video in the mix. 

-

Ah, True. I did not catch the 2.33 on the 2014 ad

I never watched, " Wretched" - However - Check out the first second of the into of this: 

I don't know if the man teaches the gospel right or not (I don't watch his videos- Only one recently that showed up in Reco), but the " www " right in the beginning is truly something else. - If I did watch videos of his in the past, I cannot remember. 

No Screenshots, but the amount of videos I am seeing (Recommended or in feed) on Youtube with people speaking of, " Feast of Trumpets " and either them directly or indirectly setting a time of the catching up is appalling

" But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." -  Matthew 24:36 KJV

" But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." - Mark 13:32 KJV

• Sad 1