I thought I read something like this here.

When I was lost I used to fall for this kind of nonsense, I fell sorry for those people but on the other hand, they really deserve to be deceived, especially those "Q-tards". Seriously, King of England is doing live streams on youtube LOL. What's next? He will play Counter-Strike on Twitch. Hilarious.

Their "saviour" Q posted this image on Q-board. If you look bottom/centre of that map, you'll see word STORM with SS logo connected with "Military stands behind Trump" . (a reference to "Storm is coming" said by Trump), with the Vatican on the top of "food chain" .
Here it is from the mouth of ther own "saviour"

Conspiracy theorist = 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"

Here is the map BTW....

Q_map.jpg

• Like 2
20 hours ago, FaithfulServantsOfChrist said:

Another good description of some of these "truthers" and conspiracy theorists:

Acts 17:18-21 (KJV) - "Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection. 19 And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is? 20 For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean. 21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)"

Some of these "Christian truther" channels (mostly notably the Vigilant Christian before abandoned his channel) fail to follow these verses:

Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV) - "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

Colossians 4:5 (KJV) - "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."

Amen.

• Like 1