• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did someone know about this? Truly fascinating!! Prophecy: - Meaning of names in first generation from Adam WWW.CHRISTIANTRUTHCENTER.COM The names of Gene

I really like the umbrella graphic, made a rough draft of one containing some verses:

[Romans 11:33] "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"   He's always hiding these little things e

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Piper LT said:

Spoke of before. Seems off putting since already spoken of and past due due to when that event occured - That is why.

-

Edit - There were lots of memes and songs too

¿What are you talking about? @ryoji and you both posted Kenneth Copeland videos just yesterday and I replied to that...

I don't know anything about months ago. I only registered to this forum a few weeks ago...

37 minutes ago, radorn said:

you both posted Kenneth Copeland videos just yesterday and I replied to that...

I posted them in replayance to you.

-

Thought you were here for some time - though, posting about a wicked devil such as Copeland is - not worth it.

Edited by Piper LT
4 hours ago, ryoji said:

I didn't know that such music festivals were made, they are awful. Each time I discover more and more filthiness I wasn't aware of!

I went through that phase years ago, after watching way too much of the disturbing truther stuff. Nowadays I hardly ever get surprised by anything. Not a path I would recommend.

41 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

You are right 😅 My apologies.

No problem.

41 minutes ago, Piper LT said:

@ryoji What I typed to Radorn correlates for you.

Don't be harsh, he seems to be going through some of the same I went through. Finding out about the horror of everything in this sick world.

@ryoji I realize you are probably horrified and worried about these things, but you shouldn't focus on it, and, particularly, you need to avoid watching all that stuff by truther types. Now that you know about it, focus on Christ instead, and don't contaminate your own mind and heart watching that wickedness and becoming worried about it.

I'm teaching myself with this also. It is very easy to let oneself fall down that spiral.

Edited by radorn
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, ryoji said:

Oh I'm not worried at all. in fact, praise the Lord I'm actually quite good in general. But I do wish for the catching up!

Why do you watch that kind of videos then? Is that kind of stuff new to you?

12 hours ago, radorn said:

Why do you watch that kind of videos then? Is that kind of stuff new to you?

Why wouldn't I? If I want to rebuke and expose the darkness I must have some arguments and information to do it. I can quote Scripture but people need them applied to recent events close to them to fully react. For example, if I say that the entertainment industry is brainwashing you and you call hogwash and ask me for proof I can show you those music festivals for instance and the real message they are conveying to the crowd. If I didn't know about them, I would have one argument less. Or if I say vaccines are sinful and poisonous, I should research why. Just as I shared the video of Copeland.

Well it's not "new" stuff per se, but now I can see the occult themes and hidden meanings. I don't have an infatuation with "truther" videos if that's what you think, but where and how am I supposed to learn about the current events? Through crooked TV and other mass media? It would be great if Bryan uploaded one video a day, but he doesn't, gotta also research stuff elsewhere!

2 hours ago, ryoji said:

if I say vaccines are sinful and poisonous, I should research why. Just as I shared the video of Copeland.

Or just share the video the Bryan Denlinger Made as well as CDC Website/ etc Sources. American Vaccines and ingredients compared to other countries. Then compare how much worse off America is - for we are not even a first class or whatever they call America. We'd never been doing good since the Jesuits, catholics, have taken control.

I cannot wait till the Lord calls his folks home, both Jew and Gentile.

2 hours ago, ryoji said:

now I can see the occult themes and hidden meanings

So many people have videos about such and what not. You shouldn't mess with such things since you "now see it."

Both videos include a playlist.

Don't go to worldly videos, go to ones like Bryan Denlinger has made - him and his wife.

2 hours ago, ryoji said:

how am I supposed to learn about the current events? Through crooked TV and other mass media? It would be great if Bryan uploaded one video a day, but he doesn't, gotta also research stuff elsewhere

Instead of worrying and wanting to know things of those sorts - pray.

We update here and there on big topics.

Check out:

23.png.6c59a517fd74ee3bbb42bb99cfcfc465.png

Yellow post a lot with good information.

Cyan are Israel Channels. I used to watch Israel News, but I unscribbed from them few months back.

Green has good information while Grey are those who don't post much - but you can still find good videos and topics.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ryoji said:

Why wouldn't I? If I want to rebuke and expose the darkness I must have some arguments and information to do it. I can quote Scripture but people need them applied to recent events close to them to fully react. For example, if I say that the entertainment industry is brainwashing you and you call hogwash and ask me for proof I can show you those music festivals for instance and the real message they are conveying to the crowd. If I didn't know about them, I would have one argument less. Or if I say vaccines are sinful and poisonous, I should research why. Just as I shared the video of Copeland.

Well it's not "new" stuff per se, but now I can see the occult themes and hidden meanings. I don't have an infatuation with "truther" videos if that's what you think, but where and how am I supposed to learn about the current events? Through crooked TV and other mass media? It would be great if Bryan uploaded one video a day, but he doesn't, gotta also research stuff elsewhere!

I understand the point of being aware what's around us, but that video you uploaded was just so vexing, with all the creepy music, displaying satanic lyrics from one song after another, the disgusting pictures, on and on... That's just too much, brother.

You shouldn't be seeking videos like that one, nor sharing them. It will do more harm than good.
I understand that there aren't many videos that deal with these things the way they should be dealt with. In which case, you shouldn't be getting exposed to them, even if you say "I need to know so I can argue against it"

Proverbs 3:5-8  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  (6)  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.  (7)  Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.  (8)  It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

And remember that you can't turn people to Christ with wisdom of words

1 Corinthians 2:1-5  And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.  (2)  For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.  (3)  And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.  (4)  And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:  (5)  That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

So, in the end, one shouldn't even be looking at certain things, and you aren't going to get too far with them in terms of reaching the lost anyway.

• Like 1

“ I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.” - Psalms 101:3 (KJV)

“ Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.” - Psalms 119:37 (KJV)

“ Abstain from all appearance of evil.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)

-

Romans 13:12-13 (KJV)

“ The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.”

@ryoji