I need your help! Fighting back!

I am going to compile as much information about the disinformation about google and the coronavirus (facemask, sanitizer, etc.). Me and my friend are going to put them on every single car wile church is in service on sunday so hopefully I can write this up before then. I am also going to post them on postal boards and such. The sheet is going to be half of a sheet of paper front and back. If you could provide information that is backed by facts that would be great because we all know Google will say it is conspiracy or false fact checked etc. HERE IS THE VIDEO WHICH ENRAGED ME   

ARTICLES.MERCOLA.COM

'Plandemic — Indoctornation' reveals the driving forces behind the...

If we could all come together to make this pdf It would be a great service. When people who just were in church with a facemask on walk out to this vital information it will be a big deal. And even talked about the following sundays where people assemble. Any help would be appreciated please provide information in the comments. Me and my friend will then compile what we think is best and lay it out. Thank you bretheren!!!! @Vancouver @Christopher Milby 

• Like 4
  • Praying 1

There were several good articles/studies about the ineffectiveness of the basic masks for the medical industry, particularly dental, but they were mostly scrubbed from the Internet shortly after the start of the pandemic.

And obviously now with it being so political it's incredibly difficult to get an "official" study or statement.

There are some archived versions but they are hard to find through search engine.

I found this channel when looking into comfrey root, (think he is an SDA or something, haven't looked too much at the other videos) but did notice and watch his video on masks which made some good points:

It doesn't really get into the conspiratorial side of things but still found it refreshing compared to the OVERWHELMING amount of pro-mask videos being promoted by youtube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@TerryF Thank you so much brother! I will be reviewing all of that here shortly. My sister had informed me today she is forced to wear the mask the entire school day! From the second she gets on the bus until she is home. The students are instructed in the cafeteria to lower the mask, take a bite of food, pull the mask back up and begin to chew. This is sick, the zealousy is growing. 

@Vancouver and @Christopher Milby thank you guys too! I can always count on you guys it seems. I posted those tracts on my local towns post office board and on some walking trail boards, surprisingly nobody took them down yet but I can see people were looking at them. 

• Like 1

@TerryF God bless you brother! You have helped so much I am going to be switching directions by making the info sheet about the facemasks rather than corona. Because anything against corona is more conspiratorial and blacklisted from google or "debunked". The facemask information is proven by incidents, science, and more easily persuadable they are ineffective and harmful. Thanks again brother wow 

• Like 1

Searching for some links:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

It is also clear that masks serve symbolic roles. Masks are not only tools, they are also talismans that may help increase health care workers’ perceived sense of safety, well-being, and trust in their hospitals. Although such reactions may not be strictly logical, we are all subject to fear and anxiety, especially during times of crisis. One might argue that fear and anxiety are better countered with data and education than with a marginally beneficial mask

AMP.USATODAY.COM

Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients with COVID-19, but a senator who first said that says he doesn't think the system is being...

We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

THEAMERICANCHRONICLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Face masks are unsanitary, toxic, and dangerous for general wear, and only have value in clinical settings for specific usage. For normal h...

WHO even acknowledges that masks require proper usage and protocol to be effective, something to which only the most rabidly fanatic extremists adhere.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

PETER HITCHENS: The Government began its wild, disproportionate shutdown of the country by spreading fear of a devastating plague that...

In March, the WHO had said: ‘There is currently no evidence that wearing a mask (whether medical or other types) by healthy persons in the wider community setting, including universal community masking, can protect them from infection with respiratory viruses, including Covid-19.’

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Yesterday’s Scientific Dogma is Today’s Discarded Fable Introduction The above quotation is ascribed to Justice Archie Campbell author of...

facemasks will not protect against the inhalation of aerosols. ... There is a lack of substantiated evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.

virusssize.thumb.jpg.4a7a859eecc187c6de88e131d1de5ca6.jpg

vapemask.thumb.jpg.e1f1e07d655a36051d6e75336e58b711.jpg

covidcount.png.f5151cd2502e9ae161a9a44190af73a8.png

disclaimer.thumb.jpg.5269050da09db47b8d9317b689cdcc6e.jpg

• Like 3

Read through these

WWW.CMAJ.CA

Background: Conflicting recommendations exist related to which facial protection should be used by health care workers to prevent transmission of acute respiratory infections, including pandemic influenza. We...
WWW.POST-GAZETTE.COM

They're the hottest accessories on the streets of Mexico City: surgical masks, in shades of baby blue and ivory, adorning the noses and

^ Gazette = " Instead of masks, he said, most Pittsburghers should take the same precautions against swine flu that they would against an ordinary seasonal flu. Those measures include frequent hand washing, drinking plenty of fluids and avoiding touching their hands to their eyes, noses and mouths." 

-

WWW.DENTAL-TRIBUNE.COM

DALLAS, U.S.: Owing to constant face-to-face interaction with members of the public, dentists and other health care professionals are at a greater risk of contracting contagious diseases. One of the most effective and...

• Like 2

Good luck to you US rebels. Here in Spain 90% percent of the population is brain-dead thanks to trash TV, mass media, a sinful and stupid society and terrible, vomit-inducing public school and far-left cesspool colleges. The other 9% are actually the evil ones who control the first including all the tyrants in parliament.

There have been efforts to counterattack the government propaganda but man, people are so SO dumb. Everyone wears a mask like the good slaves they are, you can't go literally anywhere without a store clerk or a random guy telling you to put the mask on and police detains those few who don't (I don't, but thank God I haven't crossed ways with them yet).

Schools will be required to have children to put masks on and to social distance at all times. This is a MADHOUSE. May God help us.

Edited by ryoji
  • Sad 2
  • Praying 1
  • 2 weeks later...