Hello Brethren,

I hope everyone is safe and being strong in the Lord. My family could use prayer. We have decided through much prayer to sell my Mom's house, buy a camper van and get out of California and possibly off grid. We are trying to sell as much as possible. Please pray the house sells soon and that we are wise in choosing the place to go. I'm praying for all the Brethren everyday in these hard times. 

Thank you,

Katrina 

• Like 2
  • Praying 7
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this may sound a bit weird but I’m too blunt to say it any other way: Is there a way for us to help you? Do you need help looking for people who interested in buying the house or just finding a good camper van or anything else? I know this a prayer request but I just wanted to how to help.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Hi Rico, this last year has been a whirlwind. Thank you so much for offering to help. We did sell the house and moved out of state. The Lord didn't lead us to a camper but a mobile home. We love it. The Lord Jesus Christ has been so good to us. Thank you so much to all that prayed for me and my family. 

• Like 1

That’s good to hear 👍 I’m glad that you guys have it sorted out as the scripture says:

KJV, 1 Corinthians 12:25-26: 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Keep moving forward with the Lord.

• Like 1