Hello Brethren,

Would just like to ask for some prayer for my family and I. My husband (Travis) has gotten a job offer which would basically have him being his own boss. This gentleman who has offered this job is also taking an interest in helping us to go off grid, and also claims to be a Born again believer. We just really need some serious discernment here. Masks have become manditory in pretty much every store here where we live in Manitoba. The job that Travis does right now does not require him to wear a mask, but also keeps him from the Lord and us as well, as he works very long hours and is usually exhausted after work. I worry about him sometimes. 😞 This new position however would require him to work away from home, from myself and our 2 boys. I pray that the Lord will sort everything out and help us to not be deceived by anyone or anything. few other things are going on as well, struggles and what not, I won't go into detail. The Lord knows it all. Praying for all the brethren in these crazy times that we are living in. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might!

Thank you for your prayers.

• Praying 5
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your prayers everyone.

I know that we shouldn't get into any debt, and to owe no man any thing according to the scriptures. Romans 13:8  But how can we get out of the city if we don't have land to put a tiny home on? really need some guidance right now. We just don't know what to do. We have found a chunk of land, but would have to get a mortgage or borrow money regardless. Land is not cheap here in Manitoba Canada. Should we just try to see about renting someone else's land instead? Any input or advice is greatly appreciated! 🙏 In regards to my husbands job he has had a lot of opportunities to witness, please pray for him as there are men who he works with that call themselves " Christians" and go to a baptist building! Yet they SEEK to corrupt any new guy who starts working there! Including my husband when he started working there a few years ago. 😠  Righteous anger brethren, their hypocrisy is disgusting! 

Proverbs 28:10 (KJV) Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.

• Praying 1

Maybe as you save up for land, you could look into getting an older, used Class C camper? If you look hard enough, you could find free places to park I'm sure, and so your costs would be minimal. That way you're out of the city immediately and have some room to breathe while bigger decisions are made concerning land and a tiny house. It sounds to me your main concern is getting out of the city. It might be worth it to just get out of the city, rough it a while, and wait on the Lord before signing the dotted line on a mortgage. I'm praying nonetheless.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to give a little update! Tomorrow we are going to meet up with someone who has land that seems to be willing to let us rent a piece of it to put a tiny home or something on it. Please pray for discernment for us and for provision for a shelter to put on there should the Lord allow us to move there. We do not have anything as of yet, no camper or anything. So have no idea what we would do?! haha The just shall live by faith!! In the meantime I just continue to prep and store and what not. Thank you for your prayers. 

• Praying 2
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay everyone, things have been crazy around here. The land we went to look at looks good! rent would be cheap, but there were a few red flags. The guy who owns the place lives right there, I think he's single and he mentioned that someone lives with him who is getting off drugs or something? So not so sure about that. We have another option, someone my husband knows quite well has a ranch! and has offered to us an acre of his land as well as super cheap rent, and we would help them out on their farm! We could learn how to milk goats and tend to chickens all kinds of stuff! Him and his wife are older so they could use some help. My husband is thinking of getting a refer trailer and we could build in there how we want, put in a wood stove and everything. He is willing to run an extension cord out to us until we get some solar panels set up. truth be told I feel very overwhelmed haha There is one concern though, where we would situate ourselves is right by a field and we are not sure what gets sprayed on that field! which is a concern because of our boys. The other two fields by us are organic I guess. Also my husband has talked to him about the Bible and salvation, they claim to be believers, but he believes you can lose your salvation, my husband has tried to show him otherwise but he doesn't budge. He seems to be willing and wanting to help us so that is good. Does anyone have any thoughts?? Is all of this too good to be true? 

My husband has been having a hard time figuring out what we should do, he has many many ideas and many options it seems which is making it difficult I guess. I would most definitely consider our children to be high need, could we really handle something like this?? Your continued prayers are very much appreciated it, This move could take place pretty soon! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gabrielle said:

My husband has been having a hard time figuring out what we should do, he has many many ideas and many options it seems which is making it difficult I guess. I would most definitely consider our children to be high need, could we really handle something like this?? Your continued prayers are very much appreciated it, This move could take place pretty soon! 

Both should pray about it. If something seems off with both - don't settle too soon. Think it out, and include God.

• Like 1

I am praying that if it is not the Lords will that He will put a stop to all of this!! I would fast and pray about all this but I can't as I am still breastfeeding. I am a little nervous about all of this, but yet excited at the same time. Being in this place where we are right now my health has gone downhill! I now have a weird lump on the side of my wrist, don't know if it is cancer, but this place has more carpet in here and I think that could be contributing to my breathing problems at times among other things, probably potential mold too. I tend to feel better when I am out of the house. We have been praying about what to do for a while now, and it would seem that the Lord is doing something. My head feels in a fog in this place! 😞

• Praying 3

Gabrielle, 2 things you need to ask yourself, 

1. is God providing for me and my family now?

2. Could something get fixed in my place to eliminate the mold problem?

If you answered no to either of these questions, than its obvious God wants you to do something. Listen beloved, You can't always live how someone else wants you to live/do. God positions his children in different areas, in different groups surrounded by different people for a reason. Is it God's calling for you to live off grid or is it Bryan's calling? Beloved, I'm trying to get you to think. As for your husband, when you get the chance, the two of you need to sit and talk, ask him if he feels comfortable working long hours and not seeing his family, ask him if he thinks his job is apart of God's will. Chances are if he doesn't feel right than God could be using that to draw him away and move him into something better for the whole family. 

The world is only going to get darker, governments are now able to rule over the people and there's nothing we can do about it because their coming "king" will soon arise. I don't want to give you bad signals but whats coming to the world is something we cannot stop and we must resist as much as possible but if you're moving off grid without any training or knowledge on how to maintain the property, have knowledge of trees and plants, how to grow food etc. Just so you can get away from wearing a "mask" beloved it's not going to work. I will not take any vaccine and I also am ready to lose my job if they mandate it but this is not about me, its about your family.  Don't be to hasty to listen to others that live a different lifestyle, God called Bryan to that, I doubt he called you to that. But I could be wrong. I sure hope you got something out of this.

From an unknown soldier. Always remember, When in doubt, read out loud 

Psa. 32:8 ~ I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

In Christ, For Christ.

Isa.26:3-4 

Psa.37:28

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1